• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[PG-13] Cyber Guardians [Sign-Ups]

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
That makes the most sense, and seems the most likely. With the hub world as well, we would be able to meet the summons at least. it would be too weird to summon them without at least a little consent first.

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
Yeah, I'm just walk in' along, mindin' my own business, and I suddenly get pulled out of my world into some freakish world populated with no being of the same species as me. Awkward.

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
Seems legit. I mean, it's perfectly normal and all.....

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
Geez, why hasn't this started yet?

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Mostly because Billy Mays hasn't been active since the 19th of May

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
That would certainly explain it.

Other question. That whole thing about talking summons, I was trying to ask if my summon, being the only one with no form of verbal communication, would have some form of communication, whether with the whole group or just ,y character, and if it did, would it be some form of telepathic communication or what. Course, it could just be a case of zero deviation, Absol is mute. Just wondering what you thought the vase would be.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Well, it's a Pokemon, so I don't think it would be able to speak as humans and other summons could. Maybe, by the law of animal hearing, Absol could communicate with the ponies, who could then relay the information to the humans.

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
I just got a good laugh out of that conversation right there.

So, ponies can now speak Pokemon? Seems legit. I'm all for it. Now the GM just has to come back.

innerDesign

Wow it's been two weeks since Billy Mays was here this is nerve wracking.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I hope he's just been busy with work or, if he's in college, with the end of his year. Otherwise, this could be a loooooong wait.

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
Yeah.
Hey, is plasma more like fire or electricity?

innerDesign

More like thick electified jello. though weird easiest pictoral example.

Absoluna

Black Version FTW!
Wish I knew. The wort part is that they're the GM. If they weren't, we could at lest be playing, or even kick them out.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
The more you count days on this thread, the bigger the chance the mods will close it for idle non game specific chatter. He might be back, might not, I hope so, this is a neat little RP