• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[PG-13] Zub: The Adventure of Stuff

Zibdas

not bad
I'm here as thanks for the review and so not for the review game.
Hurray for deceptive honesty!

I must say... I clicked on this story expecting some kind of adventure.

What I found... is hilarity.
poor adventure. He was replaced with Hillary.

A previous one-shot of mine is godawful while this story is godly. Seriously.
I wouldn't say that. i mean, they're similar. Both involve psychopaths though yours only briefly) whose ultimate goal is to get everyone to have a bath.

Though I will admit that while I was snickering my guts out (if I guffawed, my grandmother would want to know what I was laughing at), I was mind-blown all the same. I should've worn a helmet from the start. Thankfully, things started to fall into place for me around the time of Gordon's introduction, so it's been rather smooth thus far. The crazy randomness is still there, but not as ubiquitous as it was.
None of this makes sense to me! :D
Seriously what is a guffaw

It's hard to choose a character I enjoy, especially now that you're making connections with all of these characters. But as of recent, I'll have to say Death. Not that he wasn't awesome to begin with, he was rather charming from the start. And that's just it, he's charming, but I don't know why it is I'm loving this character. It could be the puns, the way he interacts with this crazy world around him... the way he puts up with Zub and Ran, I don't know. I just love him. Though Miror B. is really funny himself. You made his afro more awesome. Why isn't bobandbill all over this story by now?
I think part of the reason is I accidentally offened him with something. Oh well.

I know there's a plot in here, but I think it's starting to go 'splodey on us again from the looks of it. And after all that time and energy putting it back together again, too. They can just never get a break, can they?
There's a plot. I (and everyone else, I should think) are still figuring it out though. Me to a lesser extent.

And despite all of this randomness and clichés that are going on (though admittedly, I don't know a whole lot of clichés to identify them from memory), it... it fits. I don't know how to describe it, but for whatever reason, this story works. I haven't read your other story for comparison, but I can tell you're having fun with this, and (kinda) running with it to the ends of the universe. And then some. (And of course, you have TV Tropes within reach.) Your references are clever, the ones I was able to get, anyway. (Currently, it's still the reference to The Lion King.)
The Lion King? I really need to find that list...

Oh yeah, speaking about the style, I had gotten this Lemony Snicket vibe for the first few chapters, and then a new style came into play. Though I'm also getting another vibe, I just can't for the life of me pin-point it out. But you have an inspiration, I know you do, and it shows, whatever it is.
lemony is the most delicious name i have ever heard My inspiration is to not suck. These reviews seem to indicate that I'm doing okay.

The only issue I have is your grammar, which is easily fixable.
My proofreader is on leave indefinitely. If he ever finds the time to get back to it, that's my solution. Until then... I don't know. I will have my sock puppet to do it.

Slap me on that PM list, Zibdas. I'd do it myself, but the monitor's not letting me for some odd reason.
Be nice to your monitor. It secretly has a crush on you.
Anyway, added. Hoorah!

Wait, what? There's a PM list? Why was I not informed of this earlier? I want on, please. I've almost missed at least three chapters.
Well, geez, I mean, it's only in the OP! Silly Gyro. YOu so silly.
Added as well.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I wouldn't say that. i mean, they're similar. Both involve psychopaths though yours only briefly) whose ultimate goal is to get everyone to have a bath.

Not that one, no. The one-shot I was referring to is old. Six years, I believe it has been.

None of this makes sense to me! :D
Seriously what is a guffaw

xD Guffaw is a guttural laugh of sorts. Think "BWAH HA HA".

There's a plot. I (and everyone else, I should think) are still figuring it out though. Me to a lesser extent.

And that's fine with me.

lemony is the most delicious name i have ever heard My inspiration is to not suck. These reviews seem to indicate that I'm doing okay.

Can't argue.

My proofreader is on leave indefinitely. If he ever finds the time to get back to it, that's my solution. Until then... I don't know. I will have my sock puppet to do it.

xD Maybe your sock puppet will be a good proofreader.

Be nice to your monitor. It secretly has a crush on you.

Oh gosh, is that why it keeps getting dirty o_O?

It's also fragile. Macs are fragile.

Zibdas

not bad
Not that one, no. The one-shot I was referring to is old. Six years, I believe it has been.
I tried searching and couldn't find it, since you have several threads that are six years old. One of which was good enough to apparently get a sticky. And maybe I have an inferiority complex, but my las attempt was rubbish.

xD Guffaw is a guttural laugh of sorts. Think "BWAH HA HA".
So... like a sheep

And that's fine with me.
Less work now; more thoughts later

Can't argue.
unless... you were all paid to like it?! :eek:

xD Maybe your sock puppet will be a good proofreader.
Never mind that. He's sooooo fired. I cannot believe he just tried to bite me.

Oh gosh, is that why it keeps getting dirty o_O?

It's also fragile. Macs are fragile.
oo, so scandalous

Anyway, thank you for the reviews people, it was very motivating and uplifting. If anyone cares, Chapter.... whichever comes next is in the works. (starting now... i mean in ten minutes) I swear, less openly-psychopathic characters this one!

Zibdas

not bad
Don't forget, I'm still open for suggestions to what Pokémon characters should catch/bonus chapter ideas
Chapter 18: Settling Down... Kinda

“Well, this is certainly new,” commented Death as he and Zub walked down the main street of Magna Excipe’s sprawling metropolitan area. “Nobody trying to steal the story, no one trying to kill us, no giant Pokémon trying to destroy everything we love… No creepy, underage, rodent-obsessed children following us around.”

Death paused and thought for a moment.

“Yep, this is the good life,” he announced.

Suddenly a bunch of police came running by.

“Whoa,” he said stunned. “Since when does the world have police that do anything? I’ve been to countless dimensions, video games, read other people’s fics… there were no police!”

One of the officers turned to him. “Oh, us? We’re not really doing anything. But we’re all really thirsty so we’re going to Kanto to con people into feeding us.?”

“How corrupt,” mused Death. “I love it.”

The officers went on their way as Death turned to Zub. “You know what we need?”

Zub stopped sipping his lemonade and looked at Death.

“We need to con some rich guy into giving us stuff!” Death announced proudly. “Come now, there’s a tall building over there, that means there’s at least one rich guy there…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ran looked down at Joey. As he slowly gained consciousness, he realized he was duct-taped to the ceiling.

“Um, hello?” he called. “Yes, hello, I seem to be stuck…!”

Joey slowly woke up and looked up at his victim. “So you are!” he called back.

“Do you suppose you could let me down?!” asked Ran. He realized there was a ton of noise going on everywhere.

“Muppet Fu should set keys down?!” repeated Joey, confused.

“No. Let me down!”

“Set your crown?”

“Let me down!”

“Fret pee frown?!” asked Joey, more confused than ever.

“You’re hopeless!” cried out Ran in frustration.

“No, I don’t eat fish!” replied Joey.

“You’re Jewish?” Ran asked.

“Bless you!”

“Oh, this is impossible…” moaned Ran.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This is a lot of stairs,” wheezed Death. “I’m glad I can’t sweat, else my Hawaiian shirt would be SOAKED!” he laughed, rubbing the floral print on his polo shirt.

Zub, meanwhile, was using the elevator.

“Oh man, if only there was an elevator!” coughed Death. I’ve been running, and I’m only on the 151st floor! There’s like ninety more!”

Zub tapped his foot to the elevator music. He couldn’t help but wonder how terrible of a gym theme it would be.

“We’re almost there!” Death cried out to the Zub that wasn’t following him. “Then… we scam!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now…. a special, NEVER BEFORE SEEN (by mortals) LOOK INTO THE WORLD OF ZUB’S VILLAGE
WOOOOOOOO

“-And then I was like, ‘jiggly moon biscuits!’ and she was all ‘WOWBAGGER ZOIDBERG MUFFIN’ and of course I HAD to repeat-“ continued on Mama Pants before her audience, the elder, slapped her.

“Please shut up,” he begged.

“Why, I never! I’m going to tell Leather about this!”

“Jean, please, just…. Hey, what is that?” the elder asked, pointing to a shaking mound of earth.

Then, an overly buff teenager burst out of it, unusually well kept for being under there for several weeks now.

And for being dead. But this doesn’t matter. He was covered in dirt, man.

“WHERE’S THAT PUNK?!” Galidor roared, pulling himself out of the earth.

“G-Galidor… is that really you?!” gasped the elder, for once not being able to blame something on senility.

“FLEGMON! Hell yeah I’m back!” he yelled angrily. “Now where did you send that idiot?!”

“Oh… we, uh, sent him in your place,” the elder said nervously, twiddling his thumbs.

“WHAT?!” Galidor roared, enraged. “But I wanted to kill stuff! He’s just a mute lunatic!”

“We thought you were dead!” protested Mrs. Pants.

“Do I look dead to you?”

“Yes,” replied the elder earnestly.

“Whatever, Flegmon. just get my posse.” unhitching a Pokéball from his belt, he released a small, spherical Pokémon that seemed to be emitting puffs of noxious gas. “Let’s party, Dogars.”

The Koffing scowled. “Pardon me, mademoiselle, but I am most indubitably a Koffing, old chap. I didn’t even get any tea or crumpets while you were dead!” Mrs. Pants couldn’t help but notice that he drew out and rolled his ‘r’s’, giving it a luscious, foreign sound.

“Shut up Dogars,” replied Galidor as he stormed off, Dogars following unhappily along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Death heaved himself out of the stairwell and into the office on the top floor of the enormous building, where Zub and the person in charge were awkwardly staring at each other.

“I’ve noticed your friend doesn’t talk,” the man pointed out uneasily. “Wait, so first we have this silent guy… and now we have Death. Is this weird to anyone else?”

“Finally someone notices!” cheered Death.

“Yes,” the man stated. “Why are you here?”

Death frowned. “Who says I’m here?”

“I can see you right here, in my office.”

Nope, I’m definitely not here.”

“But you’re right there!” the man protested loudly.

Zub quietly sipped his lemonade.

“What if…. what if I’m not here, and only you can see me?”

“But, I-“

“What if NOTHING exists, and only you can see it?” gasped Death. The man looked flabbergasted.

“I’m kidding, duh. Anyway, we need money.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So… what brings you here?” asked Miror B. to the two newcomers to the small, pristine-yet-posh room the four of them were now in.

“Take over the world, they said,” Gary Stu grumpily mumbled.

“It will be fun, they said,” continued Mary Sue.

Eff Ecks adjusted the glasses on his nose. “Well, welcome to the Reformation Society for Ex-Villains,” he said, warmly smiling. “RSEV, for short.”

Miror B. handed them a decently-sized book.

“”How to be Bad at Bad- Or, Stop Being Evil, What Are You Doing with Your Life?’” Gary Stu read aloud.

“It’s what we live by!” said Miror B., patting his afro.

Gary Stu hesitantly opened the book. ‘Chapter 1: How to Read This Book,’” he said, confused.

“Oh, look. That’s helpful,” Mary Sue mumbled sarcastically. “’If you’re reading this first sentence, you’re probably doing a good job. If not, you may want to try kindergarten again.’”

“Glad we don’t have to go to kindergarten, yay!” said Gary Stu, similarly sarcastic.

“Say, where’s Kyurem?” asked Mary Sue, looking around. “He said he’d be here?”

“Oh, I am,” mumbled Miror B.’s afro embarrassedly. “Believe me.”

“Does it always do that?” asked Mary Sue.

“Not usually, but Kyurem is trapped in there,” explained Eff Ecks patiently.

“I see.”

“So, uh…”

“Yeah…”

“Hey, guys! Wanna make some kids cry before we start our official meeting?!” asked Miror B. jovially.

“Yeah, okay,” shrugged Mary Sue.

Ran continued to lay, attached to the ceiling of a back alley and wondered.

He wondered why this kid was following him.

He wondered if everyone else had similar experiences with him.

He also wondered, most importantly, how Youngster Joey had managed to duct tape himself to the ceiling too.

“You’re embarrassing yourself,” Ran pointed out in a matter-of-fact voice.

“BUT RATTY, MY TOP-PERCENTAGE RATTATA’S BEST FRIEND SAYS I’M AWE_”

Ran glared at him to shut him up. “Do your parents even love you?”

“My Rattata’s parents do.”

“What about your real parents?”

“Dunno. I was raised by Raticate.”

“That explains so much.”

“So…. I’m bored,” moaned Joey. “I can’t reach my phone to call anyone obsessively…”

That answers the second question noted Ran.

“Hey! We should have a Pokémon battle!”

“What?”

Joey grinned insanely. “You have a Pokémon, don’t you? Well, let’s battle to pass the time!”

Ran had to admit this was a decent point and he unhinged the blue lunchbox from his chest to release Ranshao.

Joey smiled ecstatically. “Weeee!” he cried out. “Go, my adorable Ratta!”

“Shocker,” said Ran. “Anyway, Ranshao, let’s show him who’s boss! Use-” Ran was interrupted by Joey yelling.

“Rattata, use Super Fang!”

Rattata’s fangs grew exceptionally before glowing blue, when he leapt at Ranshao and began gnawing at the poor Magby’s foot. Ranshao looked at Ran for suggestions.

“Okay, now use Flamethrower!” yelled Ran.

Ranshao looked confused and tilted its head appropriately.

“You know… fire. Like, flame. Burn. Die,” Ran explained patiently. “Now throw it.”

Ranshao nodded knowingly and inhaled sharply. Exhaling, it sent out a flurry of flames that took the shape of an arm as it was spewed. Joey’s Rattata frowned at the intense heat and attempted to escape to no avail.

“Skull Bash!” Joey cried out desperately. “And… Bubblebeam at the same time!”

“Oi!” protested Ran. “Those are Generation I-exclusive TM moves!”

“That’s before my time,” pointed out Joey. “Besides, I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“It’s illegal now. You used… an Action Replay!” yelled Ran.

“MAN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU’RE TALKING ABOUT!” replied Joey.

Meanwhile, Rattata coated itself in bubbles and threw itself at Ranshao, headfirst. I won’t go into details over Skull Bash, due to a copyright infringement of a movie no one has seen in the last three decades and no one will care about except the director.

The director who sued us.

Anyway, the point is, Ranshao took some serious damage,

Ran’s attention was shifted thanks to his injured Pokémon. “Oh, right the battle…” he mumbled embarrassedly. “Oh, um, Ranshao, use…. Hidden Power.”

Ranshao unhinged its jaw.

Everyone was disturbed.

Then a swarm of evil demons and angry spirits flew out of it and at Joey’s Rattata, damaging it.

Ranshao burped and smiled sweetly as Rattata shivered in fear.

“On the bright side,” said Ran serenely. “At least I know what its Hidden Power is.”

The man leaned forward and positioned his head into his palm. “So, what you mean to tell me is that you want money so you can spend it all on lemonade, a morgue, some communism hats, a leaf blower, a blowtorch, several explosives, and whatever else comes to mind,” he repeated.

“Yes sir,” affirmed Death, nodding.

“How about…. no?” suggested the man.

Death frowned. “I don’t believe that was one of the options.”

The man leaned back and laughed. “Do you talk a lot?”

“All the time!”

“Well, I have a challenge. I will give you five bucks for every minute you manage to shut up.”

“May a member of my party do it for me?”

“Sure.”

Detah thrust Zub in front of him and ran out of the office, laughing.

Youngster Ian walked happily away from his school on the last day of the semester.

“Life is so good once I realized standing in one spot all my life was stupid,” he said, whistling a tune. “Though I will admit I miss Goldenrod, I love it here. And Dad will love that I got all A’s this term instead of all C’s like last year!”

“Oh, but he won’t see.”

Youngster Ian looked around, surprised. “What?” he asked.

“He won’t see,” reaffirmed the voice. “Because I’m taking it!” Suddenly, Gary Stu ran from around the corner, grabbed Youngster Ian’s report card, and took off.

Ian began to cry. “Oh no! Now Dad won’t believe this happened! He’ll think I got a bad report card and I’m afraid to show him after last time!”

“Heehee!” giggled Gary Stu, running at full-force. “I made someone cry!”

=====================================

Miror B. saw a child by the bay and laughed. He pretended to see him and casually walked over.

“HELLO KID I ARE GENERIC TRAINER MAN. I SAW YOU. BATTLE ME!” he said, releasing a Sudowoodo.

“Suuuuuudowoodo!” chanted the Pokémon happily.

The kid turned around. “Go! Magikarp!” he yelled. “It was a present from my father!” he said happily.

“Bad news; your father never loved you,” sad Miror B.

“At least he didn’t name me ‘Generic Pokémon Trainer,’” pouted the child.

“Karp karp,” agreed the Magikarp.

Miror B. punted the Pokémon into the ocean.

“Take that, punk!” he roared triumphantly.

“Wait,” gasped the boy. “This is the moment! Whenever this happens, it means it will evolve into Gyarados! It always happens in works of fiction, the animé… everything!”

The two sat and stared at the spot where the Magikarp had fallen into.

“Sudowoodo?” asked Sudowoodo nervously.

They continued to stare at it.

“Give it a moment…” said the boy, reassuring only himself. And even then, by only a small amount.

Some bubbles rose to the surface.

“Hey, kid?” asked Miror B. “Did your Magikarp even know how to swim?”

“Nope. I had to give it an inner tube.”

“Uh.”

Mary Sue stared at her target and was curious as to what it was. It looked almost like an unwrapped bar of chocolate, yet it has limbs and a face.

A very mopey face. It was crying and stuff.

She approached it. “Battle me!” she exclaimed, throwing herself in front of it.

It shook its head. “There’s no way I can win,” he sobbed.

“Not with that attitude,” she pointed out as suddenly the man seemed familiar.

“Just get rid of me now…” he moaned. Then it struck her.

“You’re Negative Man! From that one game…. I don’t know, something relating to being stuck on a planet,” she said with recognition.

He threw himself to the ground and began wailing. “I’m nothing but a worthless protoplasm.”

“So… does this count as today’s act of evi from me?” she asked.

“Everything hates me!” he cried as she began backing away slowly.

“Eff Ecks?” the old man asked. “Is that really you?”

Eff Ecks really did not want to talk to this guy. He put on a sombrero and a very foreign moustache he had been keeping in his pocket for three years now. Excited to finally use them, he said in a deep, foreign accent, “No. No Mister Eff Ecks here.”

“Oh, okay,” the old man shrugged as he walked away/

Eff Ecks snickered.

Then a buff guy stepped in front of him.

“You want to mess with men?!” he yelled. “Mess with real men!” his shirt flew off, exposing his large pecs.

“Oh yeaH?” Eff Ecks taunted. “Real men cry beards. Can you do this?”

The buff guy ran away crying. “It was the only thing at The Manly Academy of Manliness, founded by Hubert J. Mann that I couldn’t do!” he wept.

Eff Ecks unfolded his legs as he finished speaking. Everyone else clapped appreciatively.

“Well, I’m glad that everyone put in a hard day’s work!”aid Miror B., smiling gleefully. “Except you, Kyurem, you’ll have to try harder!”

“So sue me.”

Miror B. shrugged and nodded. “If you insist. Anyway, so after this, tomorrow we stop!”

“But it’s so much fuuuuuuun,” complained Gary Stu.

“Point noted,” said Miror B., frowning.

Eff Ecks leaned forward. “Wasn’t the point of creating this society to make ex-villains of the series… well, good?”

“Point also noted,” nodded Miror B. “We even got a mascot. for that.”
“How come we never got to see it?” asked Mary Sue.

“It’s battery powered,” explained Eff Ecks.

“Oh.”

“And with one bite it will instantly kill you. And even by looking at you it constantly drains your life. And it has a stupid bird that won’t let us kill it.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

Gary Stu leaned back. “So, what’re we going to do tomorrow then?”

Eff Ecks shrugged. “We could mug someone, or blow up a mall, or something.”

“Eff Ecks!” Miror B. exclaimed, slapping his wrist.

“We could start an evil organization,” suggested Gary Stu. “But disguise it as a good one!”

“Splendid!” cried Miror B. “We came to a middle ground!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh good Lord, so much loony xD. Because there's so much, I'll highlight the parts I liked.

“Whoa,” he said stunned. “Since when does the world have police that do anything? I’ve been to countless dimensions, video games, read other people’s fics… there were no police!”

One of the officers turned to him. “Oh, us? We’re not really doing anything. But we’re all really thirsty so we’re going to Kanto to con people into feeding us.?”

Awesome.

“This is a lot of stairs,” wheezed Death. “I’m glad I can’t sweat, else my Hawaiian shirt would be SOAKED!” he laughed, rubbing the floral print on his polo shirt.

“Oh man, if only there was an elevator!” coughed Death. I’ve been running, and I’m only on the 151st floor! There’s like ninety more!”

Zub tapped his foot to the elevator music. He couldn’t help but wonder how terrible of a gym theme it would be.

“We’re almost there!” Death cried out to the Zub that wasn’t following him. “Then… we scam!”

Genius.

Then, an overly buff teenager burst out of it, unusually well kept for being under there for several weeks now.

And for being dead. But this doesn’t matter. He was covered in dirt, man.

“WHERE’S THAT PUNK?!” Galidor roared, pulling himself out of the earth.

DUN DUN DUN

After eighteen chapters, he arrives. And to think I nearly forgot about him, even if he was alluded to quite a bit.

Death heaved himself out of the stairwell and into the office on the top floor of the enormous building, where Zub and the person in charge were awkwardly staring at each other.

I just noticed this XD. I guess the winner of the staring contest is Zub since the man would speak to Death in the next paragraph?

Miror B. handed them a decently-sized book.

“”How to be Bad at Bad- Or, Stop Being Evil, What Are You Doing with Your Life?’” Gary Stu read aloud.

“It’s what we live by!” said Miror B., patting his afro.

Gary Stu hesitantly opened the book. ‘Chapter 1: How to Read This Book,’” he said, confused.

“Oh, look. That’s helpful,” Mary Sue mumbled sarcastically. “’If you’re reading this first sentence, you’re probably doing a good job. If not, you may want to try kindergarten again.’”

“Glad we don’t have to go to kindergarten, yay!” said Gary Stu, similarly sarcastic.

Who keeps writing these books and why isn't he a millionaire yet?

Ranshao unhinged its jaw.

Everyone was disturbed.

The reader enjoyed the visual.

The man leaned back and laughed. “Do you talk a lot?”

“All the time!”

“Well, I have a challenge. I will give you five bucks for every minute you manage to shut up.”

“Sure.”

Best loophole ever.

“HELLO KID I ARE GENERIC TRAINER MAN. I SAW YOU. BATTLE ME!”

That needs to be a shirt.

Miror B. punted the Pokémon into the ocean.

“Take that, punk!” he roared triumphantly.

“Wait,” gasped the boy. “This is the moment! Whenever this happens, it means it will evolve into Gyarados! It always happens in works of fiction, the animé… everything!”

The two sat and stared at the spot where the Magikarp had fallen into.

“Sudowoodo?” asked Sudowoodo nervously.

They continued to stare at it.

“Give it a moment…” said the boy, reassuring only himself. And even then, by only a small amount.

Some bubbles rose to the surface.

“Hey, kid?” asked Miror B. “Did your Magikarp even know how to swim?”

“Nope. I had to give it an inner tube.”

“Uh.”

*jots this as "possible brick joke moment"*

“Eff Ecks?” the old man asked. “Is that really you?”

Eff Ecks really did not want to talk to this guy. He put on a sombrero and a very foreign moustache he had been keeping in his pocket for three years now. Excited to finally use them, he said in a deep, foreign accent, “No. No Mister Eff Ecks here.”

“Oh, okay,” the old man shrugged as he walked away/

Eff Ecks snickered.

Then a buff guy stepped in front of him.

“You want to mess with men?!” he yelled. “Mess with real men!” his shirt flew off, exposing his large pecs.

“Oh yeaH?” Eff Ecks taunted. “Real men cry beards. Can you do this?”

The buff guy ran away crying. “It was the only thing at The Manly Academy of Manliness, founded by Hubert J. Mann that I couldn’t do!” he wept.

This is the most random moment to date. I have no idea what this was about, but I love it.

So yeah, aside from the grammar mistakes, that was enjoyable. Looking forward to more madness.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Zibdas said:
"Well, this is certainly new,” commented Death as he and Zub walked down the main street of Magna Excipe’s sprawling metropolitan area. “Nobody trying to steal the story, no one trying to kill us, no giant Pokémon trying to destroy everything we love… No creepy, underage, rodent-obsessed children following us around.”

At least Ran is suffering Joey's wrath, not Death or Zub. Oh, is Zub in any way a reference to Zubat? Just wondering.

Zibdas said:

Well, that explains that.

Zibdas said:
Zub stopped sipping his lemonade and looked at Death.

Why has he not run out of lemonade yet?

Zibdas said:
“Do you suppose you could let me down?!” asked Ran. He realized there was a ton of noise going on everywhere.

“Muppet Fu should set keys down?!” repeated Joey, confused.

“No. Let me down!”

“Set your crown?”

“Let me down!”

“Fret pee frown?!” asked Joey, more confused than ever.

“You’re hopeless!” cried out Ran in frustration.

“No, I don’t eat fish!” replied Joey.

“You’re Jewish?” Ran asked.

“Bless you!”

Oh gosh, now Joey's an idiot too as if he wasn't before.

Zibdas said:

That was pure genius, right there.

Zibdas said:

I agree, this guy should be millionaire.

Zibdas said:
Ran glared at him to shut him up. “Do your parents even love you?”

“My Rattata’s parents do.”

“What about your real parents?”

“Dunno. I was raised by Raticate.”

“That explains so much.”

“So…. I’m bored,” moaned Joey. “I can’t reach my phone to call anyone obsessively…”

That answers the second question noted Ran.

That explains so much, seriously.

Zibdas said:

“Sure.”

Loopholes are awesome. Oh, and you misspelled "Death."

All in all, awesome chapter, keep it up! Let's see... How about a chapter on the inner tube Magikarp? Oh, and maybe Zub could capture a Castform!

Last edited:

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Mary Sue stared at her target and was curious as to what it was. It looked almost like an unwrapped bar of chocolate, yet it has limbs and a face.

A very mopey face. It was crying and stuff.

She approached it. “Battle me!” she exclaimed, throwing herself in front of it.

It shook its head. “There’s no way I can win,” he sobbed.

“Not with that attitude,” she pointed out as suddenly the man seemed familiar.

“Just get rid of me now…” he moaned. Then it struck her.

“You’re Negative Man! From that one game…. I don’t know, something relating to being stuck on a planet,” she said with recognition.

He threw himself to the ground and began wailing. “I’m nothing but a worthless protoplasm.”

“So… does this count as today’s act of evi from me?” she asked.

“Everything hates me!” he cried as she began backing away slowly.

Favourite part right here. And get the hell out of here- *AFFECTED WITH SUE POWERS* Of course Mary Sue! Has anyone told you how wonderful and perfect you are?

Great Chapter Zibbeh.

PS:
“Point also noted,” nodded Miror B. “We even got a mascot. for that.”
“How come we never got to see it?” asked Mary Sue.

“It’s battery powered,” explained Eff Ecks.

“Oh.”

“And with one bite it will instantly kill you. And even by looking at you it constantly drains your life. And it has a stupid bird that won’t let us kill it.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah.”

Oh God no.

NO. THAT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES FOR MONTHS.

HELL NO. NOT THAT THING. HOW DID THEY EVEN GET THEIR HANDS ON IT?!

Oh, and you added a period to many when Miror B. said "We even got a mascot for that."

Zibdas

not bad
EDIT: In case anyone was wondering, what Galidor called the Elder was actually 'Slowpoke' in German.
Now that I think about it, all my characters seem to be fluent in some language or another.

Review response time!

Oh, forgot to mention. I made a map portraying the world of New Hoenn.

Oh good Lord, so much loony xD. Because there's so much, I'll highlight the parts I liked.
Wait 'til the next chapter. Kicks it up to an eleven.

DUN DUN DUN

After eighteen chapters, he arrives. And to think I nearly forgot about him, even if he was alluded to quite a bit.
Given that you were supposed to forget him, that's intentional. Oh, and unless you count the prologue, it's only been 17 chapters. There's no Chapter 1 and there never will be.

I just noticed this XD. I guess the winner of the staring contest is Zub since the man would speak to Death in the next paragraph?
Fun fact; Clichedprotaganitis also prevents its victim from blinking. He can't lose.

Who keeps writing these books and why isn't he a millionaire yet?
They appear to be useless on the outside.... but in reality, they're SUPER USELESS!

The reader enjoyed the visual.
The writer didn't want to think about the thought

Best loophole ever.
Hurray for silence! On a side note, this further proves what a GREAT friend Death is to Zub.

That needs to be a shirt.
I could probably make it if I could bother getting off my lazy bum for an hour

*jots this as "possible brick joke moment"*
I recognize the term from TVtropes but am yet to figure out what it is.

This is the most random moment to date. I have no idea what this was about, but I love it.
It's okay buff guy, We forgive your inability to cry beards.

So yeah, aside from the grammar mistakes, that was enjoyable. Looking forward to more madness.
Grammar; worst villain since Ran was evil 2012

At least Ran is suffering Joey's wrath, not Death or Zub. Oh, is Zub in any way a reference to Zubat? Just wondering.
No, actually. I just wanted a random, gibberish name that works for a mute lunatic who lives in that world. I think it was based off my username if anything; though I won't admit to remember.
Interestingly enough, according to Urban Dictionary, it's a generic word that can take the meaning of any word, used mostly in awkward silences. How fitting.

Well, that explains that.
"What?! You expect us to do work?!"

Why has he not run out of lemonade yet?
Guy loves his lemonade enough to always keep a few cans with him at all times. Miror B. also has several barrels in his afro for an emergancy.

Oh gosh, now Joey's an idiot too as if he wasn't before.
Or he couldn't hear.
Or he was playing along.
Alternately, you could take the canon explanation of 'everyone in the story is an idiot' I've given before.

That was pure genius, right there.
As opposed to... tainted genius?

I agree, this guy should be millionaire.
I'll keep in mind to include him later on then.

That explains so much, seriously.
On a side note, he does have real parents. They're locked up in cells near Glitter.

Loopholes are awesome. Oh, and you misspelled "Death."
I... er.... DETAH IS THE SURPRISE NEW CHARACTER YAAAAY

All in all, awesome chapter, keep it up! Let's see... How about a chapter on the inner tube Magikarp? Oh, and maybe Zub could capture a Castform!
I don't know about you, but I find it hard to write about things that are one-off jokes. Especially if they die in the process. Sad day. But the Castform, I'll keep in mind.
Or maybe one day I'll have all the one-time characters join forces and make the worst chapter ever since they stole all the jokes.

Favourite part right here. And get the hell out of here- *AFFECTED WITH SUE POWERS* Of course Mary Sue! Has anyone told you how wonderful and perfect you are?
"Only every day! But from you, your voice is sweet like Nutella, so tell me it more!"

Great Chapter Zibbeh.
Hurray!
PS:

Oh God no.

NO. THAT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES FOR MONTHS.

HELL NO. NOT THAT THING. HOW DID THEY EVEN GET THEIR HANDS ON IT?!
No one wanted it so it came particularly cheap.

Attachments

• 250px-NewHoennMap.jpg
    250px-NewHoennMap.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

Zibdas

not bad
i've had so much free time
so with some minor firther ado, heeeeere's

Chapter 18: Death Toll

“It has come to our attention that no character has developed yet,” Death maintained earnestly.

“Yeah,” agreed Ran.

“And I’d like to point out, many of them have.”

“I would too,” nodded Ran.

Death kicked him, killing him instantly. “For example. Galidor. Everyone thought he was dead. But noooooo, that wasn’t good enough for the refined tastes of the upper-lower-middle classmen such as yourself! So we brought him back to life. Plenty of development there, obviously.”

“Dying doesn’t develop, De-“ Ran started before Death punted him across the room with a mighty kick.

“Dying develops everything,” reasoned Death simply. “You’d be surprised at how much a character’s personality changes if they can’t move or talk. Henceforth I believe there should be more of it.”

“But De-“ Ran stated before Death blew him over with a gentle breeze. Ran crashed into the ground with a soundly FFP.

“Anyway,” continued Death. “Um, wait. ‘FFP?’” he asked.

“I’m not in charge of sound effects,” said Ran.

Zub sipped his lemonade contentedly as he watched his friends. Derpy Moos sat with him, drinking… milk.

“Eff Ecks!” Death yelled in the general direction of up. “Get down here!”?

Suddenly, the tall, lanky man commonly referred to as Eff Ecks by now appeared from thin air. “Yes?” he asked.

“’FFP’? Really?”

“The best part of being in charge of sound effects is that you get to make up your own,” he said before disappearing.

“Author!” Death cried out in the general direction of down.

“Yo?” asked the author who also appeared from seemingly nowhere.

“First off, you and I BOTH know you came from somewhere!” exclaimed Death. “Second, I believe a new compensation is in order!”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you remember Chapter 6?” asked Death, eyes narrowing.

“You’re not supposed to know of that.”

“Are you freaking kidding me?! You’re the author, we’ve all interacted, and I’m not SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THE STORY TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTERS?!”

“In normal fics, people don’t,” the Author pointed out.

“Yeah, well we do.”

“I ignore your statement and inject it with my own!” yelled the author.

“We most certainly do not know of this, O Glorious and Wickedly Handsome Author.” Realizing what he just said, Death stopped. “You’re making me sound like the narrator from… that one thing. Except about you instead of me.”

“Yeah. Go on with what you were talking about, though.”

“I find it unfair that you let the commie-bot, of all people, narrate.”

“Hey!” protested Ran. “That’s, like, racism! I AM OFFENDED! HEAR ME!”

“It was supposed to be some sort of thing where it showed the horrible future and how Ran remembers the past, which was horrible!” the author attempted to justify himself.

“HEY!” protested Ran. “I haven’t read that far in yet! SPOILER ALERT!”

Death continued on. “I think I deserve a chance to write today’s chapter.”

“No way! I‘d rather let Zub narrate it!”

“…He can’t, though,” pointed out Death.

“Exactly.”

“Look, just let me narrate one day, pleeeeease?” begged Death, throwing himself to his knees.

“Fine, whatever,” muttered the Author. “I’m done babysitting this group of… things. Seriously, you guys are like giant, idiotic babies.”

This has been a PSA from your loyal attendees from Zub: The Adventures of Stuff.

We feel as though it was helpful to all audiences of all ages to better understand… everything.

And now back to your randomly updating program.

Death burst in through the doors of the CEO’s office.

“I’m here for our money!” he announced before looking around, noticing something very strange was going on.

Looking around, he noticed several strange things.

On the CEO’s desk, it revealed that the man was named Larry deLohb Starr.

In one corner, there was an open closet with several used legwarmers that could very well have come straight from the 70’s hanging out of it.

In another corner, Zub was tied to the ceiling like a piñata, where several sock puppets were beating him senseless with large, stuffed fork plushies.

In the center of the room was a horribly obvious wine stain.

“I’ve figured out what’s wrong!” Death announced in a horrified tone. I’m just saying, this guy was HOT when he said it. Totes full of swag. “Legwarmers! I mean, SERIOUSLY, that’s DISGUSTING, man!” he yelled, using capitalization to express the horror.

Note to self; narrating is FUN! Note also to self; caps for emphasis. ♥-, Death

Larry looked up, stunned. ”My legwarmers!” he cried with a token flush of embarrassment. “They were a present from my ex!”

Looking around, Death noticed Zub and waved. “Hello friend!” he called out.

Zub’s unconscious body hung there.

Larry got off the floor and headed tot Death, handing him a crate filled with money. “Here. Take it,” he muttered.

“Awwww, is someone grumpy?” he asked sweetly before skipping away. “Send Zub back before dinner!”

Larry threw a bucket of ice-cold water onto Zub. “Wake up,” he said. “Your friend went full insanity level. Like, taking it up to an eleven or something. Wait, do dials even go that high?”

Meanwhile, Miror B.’s reformation group was undergoing… a reformation.

Death laughed out loud, realized he did, then posted images of himself on the internet with subtitles such as “LOL!”

Anyway, the quartet of villains sat around a campfire Miror B. had retrieved from his afro. It was cozy and made the chocolate more delicious.

“Hey, where’d you get this?” asked Gary Stu to Mary Sue, mouths full of gooey, delicious chocolate.

“Uh… let’s just say I knew a guy,” she said sheepishly.

Miror B. sat up. “Oo la la!” he said teasingly before setting himself back into focus. “Anyway, we need a new acronym to better represent us.”

Eff Ecks slumped down further, allowing the chocolate to run down his pristine attire. “Let’s name it the Acronymic Foreign Rebuttal Organization, so people think we’re okay,” he said.

“Perfect!” purred Miror B. ”The acronym is even AFRO!”

Next, we’ll need transportation,” murmured Gary Stu.

Miror B. winked. “I wouldn’t say that.”

Miror B. ran down through the streets extremely fast.

Out of each side of his afro (left, top, and other left) protruded a person; Eff Ecks on top and the two others on either side.

“Swag!” cried out Gary Stu zealously.

Meanwhile, Ran was still upside down.

“Hey, Death?” he asked. “Could you let me down, since you’re temporarily omnipotent and all?”

“Okay,” Death shrugged. Positioning himself directly below Ran, he lit a firecracker and ran.

AHAHAHAHAHHA HGET IT RAN? CUZ HIS NAME IS RAN AND I RAN
IT’S FUNNY, OKAY?! LAUGH!

Ran rubbed his head. “That pun hurt more than the fall,” he moaned. “Seriously, I think half my brain is ruined.”

The author glanced at Eff Ecks nervously. Eff Ecks returned the glance. The two had been pulled away from their usual positions to handle an emergency.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” asked Eff Ecks.

“Not at all,” responded The Author. “But he’s gone insane with power…. off-screen, of course.”

The opened the door to the vault and stepped into a padded, cushiony room. In the center a girl sat, bound tightly.

“Her hair is a MESS!” exclaimed Eff Ecks. The Author elbowed him.

“Hey Glitter,” the Author said nervously, thought it caught her attention from sitting on the floor, heaving. “We need your help.”

“Where’s Fishlips and Machiavelli?” she grunted.

“Wait, is this implying that she’s met both?”

“Yes, idiot,” Glitter replied, staring at him emotionlessly. “What, have you not?”

“They couldn’t make it,” apologized the Author as Eff Ecks glared at a wall.

Death sat upon his throne made of platinum proudly.

“So, Death City is going to replace Lilycove, and then…” he trailed off. “I need a theme song!” he exclaimed. “It would be extra special since the fic itself doesn’t even got one! And I’ll play it with my pyrorchestra… Assuming they’re not dead from being on fire. In which case, it would be a NECRORCHESTRA!”

He giggled to himself.

“I love this!” he yelled to no one. Then he realized something.

He was alone.

“I need friends!” he announced. “I will introduce characters!”

A robot that appeared to be strikingly familiar materialized before him.

“Welcome… ah, Zibbot Steelpants!” he announced happily.

“Computing,” answered the robot. “Is this a reference to that one great Spongebob game?”

“I see you have been tailored to my exact specifications. Also, duh!” said Death. “Now, onto busi- WHOA WHO’S THAT CHICK!” he exclaimed as a girl, who was definitely insane burst into his court.

She was very attractive; a nice, slender figure that fit well into the jeans and sparkly top she was wearing. Her hair was neatly brushed into a ponytail, and her shoes seemed light and easy to wear.

Oh, and she was holding a sniper rifle loaded with tranquilizer darts.

“Your bony butt will be mine!” she shrieked, leaping at him. Realizing what was happening, he took off running. Glitter followed, laughing the sort of laugh that would get most people locked up in an absolutely safe capsule for several hundred years.

“She’s freakin’ insane,” commented Eff Ecks, still a little upset over her earlier comment.

The Author nodded. “Why do you think we released her from the asylum and then sent her after Death?”

“Because Machiavelli was at the Pokémon Contest Master Hall, watching… I don’t know, contests or something.”

“…what else would she honestly watch there?” asked the Author.

Eff Ecks decidedly decided to decidedly ignore the question. “Hey, wanna grab a bite to eat? I’m famished.” The Author shrugged and they walked off.

Galidor stormed out of the town limits without his posse. They were too afraid.

They knew something about Zub that he didn’t. Something happened while he was dead.

Something… lively. Get it?

“Let’s go, Dogars,” he grunted as the gaseous Pokémon followed from a respectable distance.

“Tally ho!” exclaimed the Koffing. “I’ve always wanted to say that, I’ll have you know!”

“Shut up!” moaned Galidor. “We need some sort of way to travel quickly, and I need to think!”

“We could always have a poorly contrived plot device,” suggested Dogars distastefully. “Wouldn’t be the first time in this story.”

“Excellent idea!” applauded Galidor. “Now, how do we get one?”

The Koffing had no idea.

“Maybe only they occur to solely main characters?” Dogars coughed.

“That’s dumb,” scoffed Galidor.

“Dumb, dumb like a moose! Dumb like a MOOSE!” screamed a voice somewhere in the general describable vicinity of the obscenely vacant direction of left. Looking in the aforementioned direction, the found a teenager in lucratively modern clothes and a baseball hat playing with a Void Cube. His most notable feature was definitely his long, unkempt green ponytail.

“Who are you?” Galidor grunted.

The stranger did a bit of a spin and finished with a bow. “I have no idea!” he grinned.

“What?” Dogars politely interrupted.

The man shrugged. “I have no clue. I remember flying on some white, large fire thing… then I slipped off, no more memory for me!” he said merrily, with a hint of sadness in his voice. “Maybe it’s for the better, I guess.”

Galidor came up with a self-proclaimed ‘great idea’. “We’ll name you!”

“Wh-what?” the stranger asked/

“We’ll create a name for you, since you don’t have one. How about… Corn Ostrich Omnomnomagon?” After pausing for a moment, he thought. “Or just Corn, for short.”

The man perked up at the idea. “I like it!” he then ran around in corners, yelling “I AM CORN! I AM CORN!” akin to a character many chapters earlier.

“Okay, Dogars, Corn, let’s go!” announced Galidor with an essence of finality. “Let’s go find a plot device!”

I know! exclaimed the author Death, forgetting (to the embarrassment of the real Author) to put quotation marks around that last sentence. “I’ll write a cover up scene to hide!”

Wild Palkia is exerting its pressure!

“What does that even meeeeean!” screamed the Mew. “-Hic, I don’t understaaaand!”

“Drink the beer! Drink the beer!” chanted the pantheon of assembled Legendary Pokémon, led by the Palkia.

Mew panicked and chugged down the entire industrial-sized container of alcohol as the crowd cheered.

Then Arceus burst in.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING,” it asked sweetly. “YOU ARE ALL OUT OF BED AFTER I TUCKED YOU IN.”

“But daaaaad,” whined Dialga. “We’re having fuuuuun.

“NO EXCUSES.” said Arceus patiently. “UNLESS…. UNLESS YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IN A DANCE-OFF!”

The crowd exchanged nervous glances. None of them could dance, and Arceus was world-renowned for all the dancing competitions he had one. Maybe it was because he ended up accidentally stepping on the other contestants, which wasn’t very appealing either.

“I’ll do it!” announced Reshiram bravely.

“WAHAHAHAHA,” laughed Arceus mechanically. “I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY.”

“Isn’t that what I just offered to do?”

“AHEM. YES. WELL, LET’S GO… IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT!” roared the Arceus, laughing, as it began to lay down wicked dance moves.

“I’m sure I’ll manage,” sneered the Reshiram, not even making a move.

“OH? I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY,” scoffed Arceus.

“Oh, I will…” promised Reshiram, reaching to pull his face. After doing so, it revealed that all was not as it seemed. “Because I am actually Miror B.!” he announced proudly, stepping out of the remains of the costume and onto the legendary dance floor.

“NOOOOOOOO!” ROARED Arceus as a familiar groove kicked in.

Arceus regained its composure quickly, however. “I SHALL NOT LOSE, REGARDLESS!” it announced, beginning to dance harder and with more passion. Miror B. effortlessly kept up.

“Is that all you got, O Un-Great Space Llama that Lays Eggs?” taunted Miror B., legs flailing with sheer dancing prowess.

“OH, IT IS ON,” stated Arceus, shrill with calm calamity. “WHEN YOU WERE BORN, YOU WERE… BALD!”

Miror B. gasped, refusing to lose his tempo and temper all the same. “You take that back right now!”

“NO.”

“Well, at least I have a mother, instead of just coming from nothing!”

Arceus stamped his foot. “SHUT YO MOUTH!”

The crowd of legendary Pokémon were by now rooting and cheering with immense exhilaration.

“Shake what yo’ momma gave you- OH WAIT!” said Miror B., doing a taunting, yet strangely giddy dance.

“ARGH! I DO TOO HAVE A MOTHER!”

“Oh? Then where is she?”

“YOU WOULD KNOW.”

Right on time, an Arceus whose size surpassed even the previous one leaped out of Miror B’s afro.

“MOMMY!” exclaimed Arceus.

“OH, MY BABY BOY! I’VE MISSED YOU!” wailed the Mother Arceus, weeping tears of joy.

“…How long were you in my afro?” Miror B. asked tensely.

“ABOUT THREE YEARS,” shrugged Mother Arceus as casually as she could.

“And you DIDN’T EVEN PAY RENT?!” exploded Miror B. with a sudden burst of anger.

“TAKE THAT BACK NOW!” cried Arceus. “MY FAMILY IS STILL MISSING!”

Then, right on cue, a familial herd of Arceus leapt out of Miror B.’s afro all at once.

“MY BROTHERS! MY SISTERS! DADDY!” screamed Arceus with immeasurable joy. “ALRIGHT, FINE! WE NEED A FAMILY PICNIC! LEGENADRIES, YOU CAN STAY HERE AND PARTY WHILE I REUNITE!” he exclaimed as the whole herd flew off.

Ran climbed out of Miror B.’s afro. “I have no idea what just happened,” he said, confused.

“That was… terrible,” gagged Eff Ecks. “Why did you let him do this?!”

Ignoring the question, the Author consulted his walkie-talkie. “Any progress on capturing Death?” he asked into it.

On the other hand, Glitter grinned with an insane twist. “I’m hot on his heels, rifle fully loaded.”

The Author clapped his hands gleefully. ”Excellent!” he cried out.

Glitter turned off the walkie talkie and leaned over the stack of businessmen she was hiding behind. She carefully aimed at Death’s head with deadly precision, then steadied her finger on the trigger….

“Your bony butt is mine, Death!” she screamed fiercely as she pulled the trigger.

Death turned toward her direction, an expression of boundless shock on his face. “Zubbot Steelpants, attack!” he screamed as he took off running.

“Lumpin’ diversions!” she screamed. “here’s that robot?! I want to beat the crap out of him!”

Computing,” stated Zubbot Steelpants, slowly approaching her from the back. “Error! ERROR! ERROR! NO CRAP FOUND TO RID BODY OF VIA KICKING!” the robot screamed.

Throwing her rifle down, she prepared herself to fisticuff. “Come on, your move,” taunted Glitter.

Zubbot Steelpants nodded. “Affirmative.” It positioned either of its fists tro where her fists were.

His chest slid open, revealing a boxing glove.

It flew out and punched her in the gut, giving him enough time to escape.

Ran and a badly scorched Joey (as well as Ran’s corpse) at around a campfire they had made in a trashcan.

Then a man dressed in a wondrously elegant blue-and-royal-purple suit approached them Ran waved pleasantly.

“Hello Author,” he said, watching his marshmallow roast. “First time I’ve seen you out of your usual bodysuit.”

The author shrugged. “I need to be dapper,” he said. “Anyway, we need your help. If you agree, I’ll even… uh… EVOLVE RANSHAO!”

Ran’s interest was piqued, as he loved his little Magby oh so much.

“Done deal!” he proclaimed, sending out Ranshao. “Get ready to evolve, little guy!”

Upon release, Ranshao was bathed in a blinding white light.

“Guess it’s evolving,” muttered Joey groggily, who was still sore from being set ablaze then falling several dozen feet to the ground.

As the glow slowly subsided, Ranshao was replaced with a tall, muscular yellow Pokémon.

“YELOW?!” exclaimed Ran in angst. “You can’t be yellow! You were red a minute ago, and red are good! Plus, yellow is the colour of my second worst enemy; DANDELIONS!”

Ranshao the Electabuzz chirped sadly.

“Evolve again, and evolve right, please!” begged Ran as Ranshao was covered in another glow.

“Jynx?” he asked when the process was done.

“ARGH!” screamed Ran, storming off.

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
“Dying develops everything,” reasoned Death simply. “You’d be surprised at how much a character’s personality changes if they can’t move or talk. Henceforth I believe there should be more of it.”

Good enough reason for me.

“Are you freaking kidding me?! You’re the author, we’ve all interacted, and I’m not SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THE STORY TAKES PLACE IN CHAPTERS?!”

WELL THIS AIN'T A NORMAL FIC.

“We most certainly do not know of this, O Glorious and Wickedly Handsome Author.” Realizing what he just said, Death stopped. “You’re making me sound like the narrator from… that one thing. Except about you instead of me.”

Oh god, I found that fic once, but I can't really find it again. What was it's name?

“I find it unfair that you let the commie-bot, of all people, narrate.”

“Hey!” protested Ran. “That’s, like, racism! I AM OFFENDED! HEAR ME!”

Actually, it's more of an opinion Ran.

“It was supposed to be some sort of thing where it showed the horrible future and how Ran remembers the past, which was horrible!” the author attempted to justify himself.

“HEY!” protested Ran. “I haven’t read that far in yet! SPOILER ALERT!”

*sounds the alarm*

Death continued on. “I think I deserve a chance to write today’s chapter.”

“No way! I‘d rather let Zub narrate it!”

“…He can’t, though,” pointed out Death.

“Exactly.”

“Look, just let me narrate one day, pleeeeease?” begged Death, throwing himself to his knees.

“Fine, whatever,” muttered the Author. “I’m done babysitting this group of… things. Seriously, you guys are like giant, idiotic babies.”

OH CRAP.
This has been a PSA from your loyal attendees from Zub: The Adventures of Stuff.

We feel as though it was helpful to all audiences of all ages to better understand… everything.

And now back to your randomly updating program.

What's a PSA?

Death burst in through the doors of the CEO’s office.

“I’m here for our money!” he announced before looking around, noticing something very strange was going on.

Looking around, he noticed several strange things.

In one corner, there was an open closet with several used legwarmers that could very well have come straight from the 70’s hanging out of it.

In another corner, Zub was tied to the ceiling like a piñata, where several sock puppets were beating him senseless with large, stuffed fork plushies.

Would one of those sock puppets be your proofreader?

Also, i c wat u did dar, Larry deLohb Starr.

“I’ve figured out what’s wrong!” Death announced in a horrified tone. I’m just saying, this guy was HOT when he said it. Totes full of swag. “Legwarmers! I mean, SERIOUSLY, that’s DISGUSTING, man!” he yelled, using capitalization to express the horror.

Note to self; narrating is FUN! Note also to self; caps for emphasis. ♥-, Death

This sounds like something I would do. And oh Death... You're just getting a hell of a lot of Rabid Fangirls. I wish you luck.

I actually was betting he was going to notice the wine stain.

Looking around, Death noticed Zub and waved. “Hello friend!” he called out.

Zub’s unconscious body hung there.

Larry got off the floor and headed tot Death, handing him a crate filled with money. “Here. Take it,” he muttered.

“Awwww, is someone grumpy?” he asked sweetly before skipping away. “Send Zub back before dinner!”

Larry threw a bucket of ice-cold water onto Zub. “Wake up,” he said. “Your friend went full insanity level. Like, taking it up to an eleven or something. Wait, do dials even go that high?”

Should be to. And yes they do Larry. Yes they do.

Death laughed out loud, realized he did, then posted images of himself on the internet with subtitles such as “LOL!”

Sadly, this actually happens. <- guilty of doing it once.

Anyway, the quartet of villains sat around a campfire Miror B. had retrieved from his afro. It was cozy and made the chocolate more delicious.

“Hey, where’d you get this?” asked Gary Stu to Mary Sue, mouths full of gooey, delicious chocolate.

“Uh… let’s just say I knew a guy,” she said sheepishly.

O_O

Eff Ecks slumped down further, allowing the chocolate to run down his pristine attire. “Let’s name it the Acronymic Foreign Rebuttal Organization, so people think we’re okay,” he said.

“Perfect!” purred Miror B. ”The acronym is even AFRO!”

OWCA is going to be jealous.

Next, we’ll need transportation,” murmured Gary Stu.

Miror B. winked. “I wouldn’t say that.”

Out of each side of his afro (left, top, and other left) protruded a person; Eff Ecks on top and the two others on either side.

This was a pure win.

“Hey, Death?” he asked. “Could you let me down, since you’re temporarily omnipotent and all?”

“Okay,” Death shrugged. Positioning himself directly below Ran, he lit a firecracker and ran.

Ran rubbed his head. “That pun hurt more than the fall,” he moaned. “Seriously, I think half my brain is ruined.”

Silly Ran, you have no brain.

The author glanced at Eff Ecks nervously. Eff Ecks returned the glance. The two had been pulled away from their usual positions to handle an emergency.

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” asked Eff Ecks.

“Not at all,” responded The Author. “But he’s gone insane with power…. off-screen, of course.”

The opened the door to the vault and stepped into a padded, cushiony room. In the center a girl sat, bound tightly.

“Her hair is a MESS!” exclaimed Eff Ecks. The Author elbowed him.

“Hey Glitter,” the Author said nervously, thought it caught her attention from sitting on the floor, heaving. “We need your help.”

“Where’s Fishlips and Machiavelli?” she grunted.

“Wait, is this implying that she’s met both?”

“Yes, idiot,” Glitter replied, staring at him emotionlessly. “What, have you not?”

“They couldn’t make it,” apologized the Author as Eff Ecks glared at a wall.

This might bite them in the ***** later.

“I love this!” he yelled to no one. Then he realized something.

He was alone.

“I need friends!” he announced.

I DO TOO! *shotshotshot*

A robot that appeared to be strikingly familiar materialized before him.

“Welcome… ah, Zibbot Steelpants!” he announced happily.

“Computing,” answered the robot. “Is this a reference to that one great Spongebob game?”

Wow, two references of the same franchise in one chapter? Must be a new record.

She was very attractive; a nice, slender figure that fit well into the jeans and sparkly top she was wearing. Her hair was neatly brushed into a ponytail, and her shoes seemed light and easy to wear.

Oh, and she was holding a sniper rifle loaded with tranquilizer darts.

“Your bony butt will be mine!” she shrieked, leaping at him. Realizing what was happening, he took off running. Glitter followed, laughing the sort of laugh that would get most people locked up in an absolutely safe capsule for several hundred years.

Can you believe I misread 'bony' as 'brony'? Also, what Glitter said would sound great out of context.

“She’s freakin’ insane,” commented Eff Ecks, still a little upset over her earlier comment.

The Author nodded. “Why do you think we released her from the asylum and then sent her after Death?”

“Because Machiavelli was at the Pokémon Contest Master Hall, watching… I don’t know, contests or something.”

“…what else would she honestly watch there?” asked the Author.

Eff Ecks decidedly decided to decidedly ignore the question. “Hey, wanna grab a bite to eat? I’m famished.” The Author shrugged and they walked off.

TO MCDIGGLETS.

Should be ?.

“We’ll create a name for you, since you don’t have one. How about… Corn Ostrich Omnomnomagon?” After pausing for a moment, he thought. “Or just Corn, for short.”

Remind me to never ask Galidor for advice on names to name my children.

The man perked up at the idea. “I like it!” he then ran around in corners, yelling “I AM CORN! I AM CORN!” akin to a character many chapters earlier.

“Okay, Dogars, Corn, let’s go!” announced Galidor with an essence of finality. “Let’s go find a plot device!”

Something normal, but made me giggle.

I know! exclaimed the author Death, forgetting (to the embarrassment of the real Author) to put quotation marks around that last sentence. “I’ll write a cover up scene to hide!”

That is genius.

“What does that even meeeeean!” screamed the Mew. “-Hic, I don’t understaaaand!”

“Drink the beer! Drink the beer!” chanted the pantheon of assembled Legendary Pokémon, led by the Palkia.

Mew panicked and chugged down the entire industrial-sized container of alcohol as the crowd cheered.

Then Arceus burst in.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING,” it asked sweetly. “YOU ARE ALL OUT OF BED AFTER I TUCKED YOU IN.”

everyone knows arceus is a female

“NO EXCUSES.” said Arceus patiently. “UNLESS…. UNLESS YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME IN A DANCE-OFF!”

The crowd exchanged nervous glances. None of them could dance, and Arceus was world-renowned for all the dancing competitions he had one. Maybe it was because he ended up accidentally stepping on the other contestants, which wasn’t very appealing either.

This sounds like something I would put on That Show.

“AHEM. YES. WELL, LET’S GO… IF YOU THINK YOU CAN MAKE IT!” roared the Arceus, laughing, as it began to lay down wicked dance moves.

excuse me for a minute. *leaves thread. howling laughter can be heard* *comes back* Okay I'm done.

“Oh, I will…” promised Reshiram, reaching to pull his face. After doing so, it revealed that all was not as it seemed. “Because I am actually Miror B.!” he announced proudly, stepping out of the remains of the costume and onto the legendary dance floor.

Arceus regained its composure quickly, however. “I SHALL NOT LOSE, REGARDLESS!” it announced, beginning to dance harder and with more passion. Miror B. effortlessly kept up.

This scene amuses me.

“Is that all you got, O Un-Great Space Llama that Lays Eggs?” taunted Miror B., legs flailing with sheer dancing prowess.

Hey don't call Arceus that.

It's obvious she's a Jurassic Horse.

“OH, IT IS ON,” stated Arceus, shrill with calm calamity. “WHEN YOU WERE BORN, YOU WERE… BALD!”

Miror B. gasped, refusing to lose his tempo and temper all the same. “You take that back right now!”

“NO.”

The crowd of legendary Pokémon were by now rooting and cheering with immense exhilaration.

“Shake what yo’ momma gave you- OH WAIT!” said Miror B., doing a taunting, yet strangely giddy dance.

“Oh? Then where is she?”

“YOU WOULD KNOW.”

Ooh BURN.

Right on time, an Arceus whose size surpassed even the previous one leaped out of Miror B’s afro.

“OH, MY BABY BOY! I’VE MISSED YOU!” wailed the Mother Arceus, weeping tears of joy.

“And you DIDN’T EVEN PAY RENT?!” exploded Miror B. with a sudden burst of anger.

Then, right on cue, a familial herd of Arceus leapt out of Miror B.’s afro all at once.

“MY BROTHERS! MY SISTERS! DADDY!” screamed Arceus with immeasurable joy. “ALRIGHT, FINE! WE NEED A FAMILY PICNIC! LEGENADRIES, YOU CAN STAY HERE AND PARTY WHILE I REUNITE!” he exclaimed as the whole herd flew off.

This reminds me of an RP I was in. One of the users had a Bouffalant, lived in his afro and discovered Unova was in it. Yeah.

Zubbot Steelpants nodded. “Affirmative.” It positioned either of its fists tro where her fists were.

You mispelled Zibbot and to. In fact, I don't think you even NEED the to.

Ah, the third hand trick. A classic.

“Done deal!” he proclaimed, sending out Ranshao. “Get ready to evolve, little guy!”

“Guess it’s evolving,” muttered Joey groggily, who was still sore from being set ablaze then falling several dozen feet to the ground.

As the glow slowly subsided, Ranshao was replaced with a tall, muscular yellow Pokémon.

“YELOW?!” exclaimed Ran in angst. “You can’t be yellow! You were red a minute ago, and red are good! Plus, yellow is the colour of my second worst enemy; DANDELIONS!”

Wrong baby, Author.

“Evolve again, and evolve right, please!” begged Ran as Ranshao was covered in another glow.

I am severly disturbed. O_O

---

Great chapter Zibbeh. In fact, this one is the best one yet. Congrats. Keep at it.

Zibdas

not bad
Good enough reason for me.
Reason enough for everyone.
Except Ran. Go away, Ran.

WELL THIS AIN'T A NORMAL FIC.
Unless all the other fics are abnormal and this is the only regular one.

Oh god, I found that fic once, but I can't really find it again. What was it's name?
The Adventure of Adventureness by Missingno. Master

Actually, it's more of an opinion Ran.
Even then, a bad one.

*sounds the alarm*
It's just terrible

Death: :|

What's a PSA?
Public Service Announcement

Would one of those sock puppets be your proofreader?
Of course. As shown in the later half of the chapter, it slacks off.

Also, i c wat u did dar, Larry deLohb Starr.
I couldn't resist.

This sounds like something I would do. And oh Death... You're just getting a hell of a lot of Rabid Fangirls. I wish you luck.
It was all part of his horrific plan all along!

I actually was betting he was going to notice the wine stain.
He's not the connoisseur he used to be.

Should be to. And yes they do Larry. Yes they do.
This news to me.

There are many implications that re implied by this.

OWCA is going to be jealous.
That sounds familiar. Not sure why.

This was a pure win.
His afro is probably the most helpful and useful character yet.

Silly Ran, you have no brain.
Motherboard.

This might bite them in the ***** later.
In heindsight, letting a homicidal maniac loose is hardly a good idea.

I DO TOO! *shotshotshot*
Maybe you should become an author, write yourself some happy.

Wow, two references of the same franchise in one chapter? Must be a new record.
Last chapter had two Earthbound references.
And for the record, Larry's name was an afterthought. Ever since writing this fic, I knew I wanted an evil robot clone. Having Zub's last name be Pants was just a setup for this moment.

Also, what Glitter said would sound great out of context.
....Uh.

TO MCDIGGLETS.
I'm in the mood for Burger Seaking

Should be ?.
Should be ..

Remind me to never ask Galidor for advice on names to name my children.
>implying it was a good idea even before the chapter

Something normal, but made me giggle.
...Normal. Yes, having N renamed as Corn Ostrich Omnomnomagon is normal.

That is genius.
Genius; n. The exact opposite of anyone on this fic.

everyone knows arceus is a female
You're thinking of its mother.

This sounds like something I would put on That Show.
That Show?

excuse me for a minute. *leaves thread. howling laughter can be heard* *comes back* Okay I'm done.
Welcome back.

This scene amuses me.
Came to me in a dream.

Hey don't call Arceus that.

It's obvious she's a Jurassic Horse.
Which makes the insult more insulting.

Ooh BURN.

This reminds me of an RP I was in. One of the users had a Bouffalant, lived in his afro and discovered Unova was in it. Yeah.
I have no trouble believing this after one thread a year ago saying that all of Unova is in Ghetsis' snuggy.

You mispelled Zibbot and to. In fact, I don't think you even NEED the to.[/qupte]
I knew something about that was weird to me.

Ah, the third hand trick. A classic.[/quote[
Overused if you ask me, but reliable.

Wrong baby, Author.

I am severly disturbed. O_O
The author is a confused, sick man. Sick and horrifying.
Great chapter Zibbeh. In fact, this one is the best one yet. Congrats. Keep at it.
Hurray!

GalladeofSpades

Imaginative 24/7
Unless all the other fics are abnormal and this is the only regular one.

But since abmormality is normal, this one is normal, which would make it... normal? I think I created a paradox.

Yup! That's it.

There are many implications that re implied by this.

And not a single one is pleasant.

That sounds familiar. Not sure why.

Phineas and Ferb. It stands for Organization Without Cool Acronym.

Last chapter had two Earthbound references.

It did? Wait, DOES THAT MEAN YOU FOUND THE LIST?

...Normal. Yes, having N renamed as Corn Ostrich Omnomnomagon is normal.

By this fic's standards it is.

Genius; n. The exact opposite of anyone on this fic.

Which dictionary did you find that in?

That Show?

See signature and click banner.

Came to me in a dream.

I wish I had dreams like those. Mine are boring.

I have no trouble believing this after one thread a year ago saying that all of Unova is in Ghetsis' snuggy.

Meh, I prefer a Boufallant. If I recall, there was also an entire shopping district and two cinemas.

Zibdas

not bad
But since abmormality is normal, this one is normal, which would make it... normal? I think I created a paradox.

Yup! That's it.
Hurray!

And not a single one is pleasant.
Or we could be thinking in the wrong mindset.

Phineas and Ferb. It stands for Organization Without Cool Acronym.
That would be it; my sister loves that show.

It did? Wait, DOES THAT MEAN YOU FOUND THE LIST?
No, it's just recent enough I knew them off the top of my head. And neither were particularly subtle; Negative Man was mentioned by name and I made the Ultimate Chimera fairly obvious

By this fic's standards it is.
Poor N.

Which dictionary did you find that in?
The Author's. He so kind he lent me his.

See signature and click banner.
Oh, you wrote that? Neat.

I wish I had dreams like those. Mine are boring.
They're sometimes rather frightening.

Meh, I prefer a Boufallant. If I recall, there was also an entire shopping district and two cinemas.
Add in the fact that Ghetsis was in a Tangela that was in a Tangrowth.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Oh good Lord, I'm in tears right now. (And then I wept a beautiful waterfall upon seeing Miror B. in your signature. It was as though it was meant to be.)

Anyhoo, let us see which scenes amused me, shall we?

“It has come to our attention that no character has developed yet,” Death maintained earnestly.

“Yeah,” agreed Ran.

“And I’d like to point out, many of them have.”

“I would too,” nodded Ran.

Death kicked him, killing him instantly. “For example. Galidor. Everyone thought he was dead. But noooooo, that wasn’t good enough for the refined tastes of the upper-lower-middle classmen such as yourself! So we brought him back to life. Plenty of development there, obviously.”

“Dying doesn’t develop, De-“ Ran started before Death punted him across the room with a mighty kick.

Ran truly is our poor Butt Monkey of the story. But it's been a while since Death punted him, so I welcomed it.

“But De-“ Ran stated before Death blew him over with a gentle breeze. Ran crashed into the ground with a soundly FFP.

“Anyway,” continued Death. “Um, wait. ‘FFP?’” he asked.

“I’m not in charge of sound effects,” said Ran.

Zub sipped his lemonade contentedly as he watched his friends. Derpy Moos sat with him, drinking… milk.

“Eff Ecks!” Death yelled in the general direction of up. “Get down here!”?

Suddenly, the tall, lanky man commonly referred to as Eff Ecks by now appeared from thin air. “Yes?” he asked.

“’FFP’? Really?”

“The best part of being in charge of sound effects is that you get to make up your own,” he said before disappearing.

*places "FFP" on list of great sound effects* I may need that later. Eff Ecks is so inspiring.

“Yeah, well we do.”

I always love this sort of lampshade hanging.

Nice placement of a Mythbusters reference.

Wait, Death had knees this entire time?

I'd make a reference to any drama cop show if I knew what I was talking about. Bloody brilliant.

He's never seen Spinal Tap, poor fool.

One of them's probably "LOL YOU DEAD". That's my favorite.

Haters gonna hate.

I get it!

Death sat upon his throne made of platinum proudly.

Guess his throne of skulls and bones was...

*puts on sunglasses*

...repossessed.

Galidor stormed out of the town limits without his posse. They were too afraid.

They knew something about Zub that he didn’t. Something happened while he was dead.

Something… lively. Get it?

I get i-- *SHOT*

“That’s dumb,” scoffed Galidor.

“Dumb, dumb like a moose! Dumb like a MOOSE!” screamed a voice somewhere in the general describable vicinity of the obscenely vacant direction of left. Looking in the aforementioned direction, the found a teenager in lucratively modern clothes and a baseball hat playing with a Void Cube. His most notable feature was definitely his long, unkempt green ponytail.

“Who are you?” Galidor grunted.

The stranger did a bit of a spin and finished with a bow. “I have no idea!” he grinned.

I imagined Invader Zim in there for a moment.

“What?” Dogars politely interrupted.

The man shrugged. “I have no clue. I remember flying on some white, large fire thing… then I slipped off, no more memory for me!” he said merrily, with a hint of sadness in his voice. “Maybe it’s for the better, I guess.”

Galidor came up with a self-proclaimed ‘great idea’. “We’ll name you!”

Yesssssss, this is gonna be awesome. The Adventures of Galidor and N--I mean Corn begin.

And here is where I started laughing and crying the longest. It's almost like the story reached inside my head and brought a scene to li--

--ffffff...

That's scary, man.

Then Arceus burst in.

I imagine bad things happening to the universe if Arceus ever had a conniption.

"IT'S ALWAYS FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE GETS HURT OR GETS DRUNK TO THE POINT THEY GET HURT."

Mew set a world-record, heart-stopping belch and passed out in mid-float.

"CASE IN POINT."

I'd give anything to see Arceus dance.

*swoons*

“I’m sure I’ll manage,” sneered the Reshiram, not even making a move.

“OH? I’D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY,” scoffed Arceus.

OH MY GOD THE UNIVERSE JUST IMPLODED IN ON ITSELF

“NO.”

“Oh? Then where is she?”

“YOU WOULD KNOW.”

That's the best thing I have ever read. I love you now.

Ran climbed out of Miror B.’s afro. “I have no idea what just happened,” he said, confused.

[IMG139]http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/and-i-will-always-love-you-whitney-lion.jpg[/IMG139]

“That was… terrible,” gagged Eff Ecks.

I'm sorry... *hangs head*

“Your bony butt is mine, Death!” she screamed fiercely as she pulled the trigger.

Death turned toward her direction, an expression of boundless shock on his face. “Zubbot Steelpants, attack!” he screamed as he took off running.

“Lumpin’ diversions!” she screamed. “here’s that robot?! I want to beat the crap out of him!”

Computing,” stated Zubbot Steelpants, slowly approaching her from the back. “Error! ERROR! ERROR! NO CRAP FOUND TO RID BODY OF VIA KICKING!” the robot screamed.

XD And now I have Short Circuit in my head.

Throwing her rifle down, she prepared herself to fisticuff. “Come on, your move,” taunted Glitter.

Slapstick Knows No Gender

Awesome. Pure awesomeness.

And now that I'm all out of jokes to praise this piece... *runs and hops in your lap, hugs tightly* LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Zibdas, once again, your awesomeness appears in words. Yay for Spongebob reference(Zubbot Steelpants)!

Epic mother Arceus is epic. Why is it that they always talk in caps?

I noticed you have two chapter 18's. Are chapter 19's too mainstream too?

Zibdas

not bad
Zibdas, once again, your awesomeness appears in words. Yay for Spongebob reference(Zubbot Steelpants)!
That was my first game, loved it so much.
Epic mother Arceus is epic. Why is it that they always talk in caps?

Same reason Palkia and Dialga speak in allcaps in PMD2, cuz they're legendaries (and they're really really grumpy I guess)

I noticed you have two chapter 18's. Are chapter 19's too mainstream too?
uhhhhh
Oh good Lord, I'm in tears right now. (And then I wept a beautiful waterfall upon seeing Miror B. in your signature. It was as though it was meant to be.)
Except apparently it's too big. Sad day

Ran truly is our poor Butt Monkey of the story. But it's been a while since Death punted him, so I welcomed it.
You sick mind you

*places "FFP" on list of great sound effects* I may need that later. Eff Ecks is so inspiring.
He's had worse sound effects before that I ended up taking out. I'll have to bring them back

I always love this sort of lampshade hanging.

Nice placement of a Mythbusters reference.
It's always a good place to put a Mythbusters reference. Also, lamps?

Wait, Death had knees this entire time?
Death, I would assume, likes to think he's normal and completely ignores the fact that he;s a) A god of death, b) dead for several years now, and b), has no normal structure under his cloak. As such, he describes himself a kneeling when really he just sorta goes into the shape of it.

He's never seen Spinal Tap, poor fool.
Neither have I, so fair's fair.

One of them's probably "LOL YOU DEAD". That's my favorite.
He's so crazy

I get it!
Death is such a funny guy I wish I knew him irl an-
GET OFF MY COMPUTER DEATH

Guess his throne of skulls and bones was...

*puts on sunglasses*

...repossessed.
Oooo, I see what you did there

I get i-- *SHOT*
Bad gun! No! We do not shoot the readers!

I imagined Invader Zim in there for a moment.
I'll readily admit my love for that show. It was one of the central memories of my childhood. It's actually where I got the inspiration of Them from (though come to think of it, no one seems to think about Them at the moment...)

Yesssssss, this is gonna be awesome. The Adventures of Galidor and N--I mean Corn begin.
This gave me an idea for a terrible pun.

And here is where I started laughing and crying the longest. It's almost like the story reached inside my head and brought a scene to li--

--ffffff...

That's scary, man.

You just can't get rid of him. He's like... a hair on your tongue

I imagine bad things happening to the universe if Arceus ever had a conniption.
And this is one of his happy days.

"IT'S ALWAYS FUN AND GAMES UNTIL SOMEONE GETS HURT OR GETS DRUNK TO THE POINT THEY GET HURT."

Mew set a world-record, heart-stopping belch and passed out in mid-float.
Wow, impresisve, Mew! Good job![/quote]

"CASE IN POINT."
I-, uh, mean... Bad Mew!

I'd give anything to see Arceus dance.[/quote[
The original disco king

*swoons*[/quote[
That's an odd mentaql image, especially if yuo are still referring to Arceus

OH MY GOD THE UNIVERSE JUST IMPLODED IN ON ITSELF
Could be worse.

That's the best thing I have ever read. I love you now.
I'm flattered! Truly, I am.

[IMG139]http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/and-i-will-always-love-you-whitney-lion.jpg[/IMG139]

I'm sorry... *hangs head*
Eff Ecks' quote was unfortunately timed

XD And now I have Short Circuit in my head.
Is that a bad thing?

Slapstick Knows No Gender
Hurray for non-sexism!

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Except apparently it's too big. Sad day

Miror B. is not pleased.

You sick mind you

I've had it for a while now. I think it's contagious.

He's had worse sound effects before that I ended up taking out. I'll have to bring them back

Huzzah!

It's always a good place to put a Mythbusters reference. Also, lamps?

Always.

"Lampshade hanging" is a phrase used when a character calls brief attention to something in the story, but then moves right along. It's really fun to do, especially when the readers could plainly see it, and it just gives them a nod.

I think I defined it right.

Death, I would assume, likes to think he's normal and completely ignores the fact that he;s a) A god of death, b) dead for several years now, and b), has no normal structure under his cloak. As such, he describes himself a kneeling when really he just sorta goes into the shape of it.

Ah, okay then. I had the vision of Count Bleck, so I figured that's what it was.

You must like "b"s.

Neither have I, so fair's fair.

I haven't either! That's fairs fairly fairness!

Death is such a funny guy I wish I knew him irl an-
GET OFF MY COMPUTER DEATH

Not even the fourth wall exists in reviews. AWESOME

Bad gun! No! We do not shoot the readers!

Gun: *whimpers*

I'll readily admit my love for that show. It was one of the central memories of my childhood. It's actually where I got the inspiration of Them from (though come to think of it, no one seems to think about Them at the moment...)

I like Invader Zim as well, it's just not as big as it was a few years ago.

When I think of "Them", I think of... "Them". You know, the giant ant movie.

This gave me an idea for a terrible pun.

Yay reader inspiration!

You just can't get rid of him. He's like... a hair on your tongue

I had a hair on my tongue once! It took forever to find and get rid of.

And this is one of his happy days.

I can see that.

Wow, impresisve, Mew! Good job!

I-, uh, mean... Bad Mew!

Mew: Q^Q

That's an odd mentaql image, especially if yuo are still referring to Arceus

Well if it was Mewtwo dancing, I would've*SHOT*

Gun: Trust me, it was for the best.

Eff Ecks' quote was unfortunately timed

I danced a giddy dance to find out it worked, so it wasn't unfortunate. The stars just happened to line up.

Is that a bad thing?

Nope, I love Short Circuit. Johnny Five is cuuuuuuute.

Hurray for non-sexism!

Huzzah! Now, I gotta head for the kitchen! *pause* Lunch is ready.

Zibdas

not bad
Miror B. is not pleased.
Believe me, neither am I

I've had it for a while now. I think it's contagious.
Don't sneeze on me! D:

"Lampshade hanging" is a phrase used when a character calls brief attention to something in the story, but then moves right along. It's really fun to do, especially when the readers could plainly see it, and it just gives them a nod.

I think I defined it right.
Ah, that explains quite a bit. Thank you.

Ah, okay then. I had the vision of Count Bleck, so I figured that's what it was.
Except Count Bleck is much more... well dressed.

You must like "b"s.
Nope. It's just b > c

I haven't either! That's fairs fairly fairness!
Fantastically fair!

Not even the fourth wall exists in reviews. AWESOME
To be fair, they did actually murder it in one of the chapters...

Gun: *whimpers*
Sh-h-h-h-h, It'll be alright. Mostly.

I like Invader Zim as well, it's just not as big as it was a few years ago.
Stupid Nickelodeon, cancelling one of the greatest animated shows I've ever seen

When I think of "Them", I think of... "Them". You know, the giant ant movie.
I realized that as I was typing last post. No, they're more hive-minded/organized like... the Irkens, or bees. You have the Big Supreme(called 'It'; it's already been introduced but no one knows who it is (I think)), then you have the little Field Commanders/Admins, three of which have been introduced. Not sure if I made it clear that Rath and Ashleigh are two of them, but eh. And then you have drones; i.e., those spheres that destroyed what remained of Rustboro.

Yay reader inspiration!
And, for future reference, it's terrible.

I had a hair on my tongue once! It took forever to find and get rid of.
Exactly!

Sorry Mew, but Space Llama scare me more than pink fuzzy hairless cats

Well if it was Mewtwo dancing, I would've*SHOT*
He can dance? I thought he was an arrogant, self-obsessed well-read Pokémon. Actually, if I brought him into the story, he'd probably be one of the few characters I'd never call an idiot. Hmm.

Gun: Trust me, it was for the best.
If you say so..

I danced a giddy dance to find out it worked, so it wasn't unfortunate. The stars just happened to line up.
That, or I"m Psychic-typed

Huzzah! Now, I gotta head for the kitchen! *pause* Lunch is ready.
Oh, goody! So late though. :<