• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[PG-16] Brave New World: Return of the Magi Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Just be in the holiay fesitvites and then **** goes down. When you wake up, you will see a column of light nearby where you get your weapon. You will then be teleported to the ancient Mexico ruins of Teotihuacan. We then head south.

I don't mean to be rude, but it would've been a lot easier for me if this had happened in the first post. There isn't a lot to do besides introspect. :/

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Annoy you mostly. ;)'

EDIT:

Just be in the holiay fesitvites and then **** goes down. When you wake up, you will see a column of light nearby where you get your weapon. You will then be teleported to the ancient Mexico ruins of Teotihuacan. We then head south.

"Wait, what?"

EDIT2: Did you just curse? Lol. Easy, Skittles...

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Darn. (I tried :3)

Anyway, I'm working on a post. My dude is like at some crazy charity party his parents are throwing. But my dude is a badass so he's out on a balcony at the top of the hotel looking at the city. And there's like a gargoyle and **** and my guy is standing on it looking down like a boss.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
This will be alot of fun, and things will be picking up soon

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Posted. XD While I wait, I will be creating Gaias of the characters in "RPG" looks for fun. XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
What would you put Cadence in?

Edit: Posted. Not my best work, but it gets the job done.

Edit 2:
Darn. (I tried :3)

Anyway, I'm working on a post. My dude is like at some crazy charity party his parents are throwing. But my dude is a badass so he's out on a balcony at the top of the hotel looking at the city. And there's like a gargoyle and **** and my guy is standing on it looking down like a boss.

Also, your dude is going to get hypothermia because I made it snow. :p

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I promise, she'll look good. XD And Julia won't be wearing any purple...her bow may be Amethyst, but purple is not her color motif (I wouldn't want her associated with purple), it's either Cadence's or Zuri's. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, something like that, actually. XD I'm actually trying to decide between Cadence and Aurelia (she's so...lawful) for Paladin. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait...I thought the healer was Zuri! XD Wand after all...but I can also make her a sort of Shaman. XD

Kiruria

La Melancolie Noir
Yeah, Zuri is more of an enchantress than a healer, though I suppose she'll have maybe one or two healing techniques. Of course, the methods will be different; Cadence's powers are nature-based while Zuri's are more spirit/aura based.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
So, would the line-up look like this?

Cadence - Paladin
Axel - Dragoon
Diego - Sage
Zuri - Spiritualist
Aurelia - Magic Knight (She's so lawful, she couldn't be a Dark Knight)
Julia - Marksman
Halt - Warrior

Or something else? XD

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
Warrior for Halt seems a bit out of place for the start, but eventually he'll grow into the role. Hammah time!