• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[PG-16] Brave New World: Return of the Magi Sign-Up!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Hoo boy, this will test my patience. Though I wonder how they will deal with the change in the world...

Accepted! If you don't update after a certain period of time, I WILL kill off your character unless you inform me beforehand.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Sounds reasonable.

I still need to finish up the Appearence section but then it should be good to go. Also, one question: Do we know each other or rather, can we?

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
We can I guess. Why so?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I was going to use Leo originally, but I have him in a lot of RPs already. So, I decided to give this girl a try.

Name: Cadenza Mia Amoré
Nickname: Cadence
Weapon: Emerald Wood Axe

Appearance: Cadence is about average height for a young woman her age, standing at about 5'6". She has a slender frame, with feminine curves in all the right places. Her breasts are decently sized, not too big but not small either. She was born with smooth fair skin, which doesn't get tanned easily. Her blond hair is long and wavy, with a few streaks of pink and purple mixed in, that goes down to her waist. She keeps her bangs are swept to the side, kept out of her eyes using some type of headband. She has a heart shaped face, with a small nose, large, expressive eyes that are a deep violet color that usually a childlike sparkle to them, as well as long eyelashes attached to them. She doesn't usually wear that much make-up apart from some lipstick and eyeshadow on occasion, or concealer is something has to be concealed. She goes out of her way to make sure she looks "cute", and works to maintain it.

Cadence is very much into fashion, and spends a lot of money on it. She has many wardrobes filled with enough clothes to dress a small country. Her outfits tend to vary, but they usually contain a lot of pink, blue, gold, and especially purple, her favorite color. She also has a preference for skirts and dresses over pants. Her favorite outfit is a simple purple blouse, with a purple miniskirt with a gold line at the hem, and purple slippers on her feet. She'll usually accessorize this outfit with a gold chain necklace with a purple bar shaped charm, a set of matching earrings, and a purple and magenta striped headband. She often carries a purse that matches the outfit she's wearing, to carry whatever she might need to carry around at the moment.

Personality: Cadence is a friendly, cheerful, and optimistic girl. Despite being from a wealthy family, she doesn't believe it makes her better than anyone else. She spends time around many kinds of people from different backgrounds, and tries to find good in everybody. While she tries to act like a proper lady, around others she can come across as silly and childish. However, while it may look like she doesn't take anything seriously, she's smarter than people give her credit for. She can also come off as rather condescending with her pity for the “poor” and unfortunate. She doesn’t realize that's how it comes across, and becomes very apologetic when someone points it out. Cadence is a feminine girl, and she has an affinity for cute things. Kittens, puppies, ponies, etc. They all make her squeal excitedly.

Cadence is a compassionate, nurturing girl. She is always there to help others, and is normally really sympathetic and empathetic with anyone who is in trouble. While she is not stupid by any means, she is very much naive when it comes to the real world. She's easily tricked, and is prone to giving anything she has to someone in need in the name of love.

Cadence is the type that wears her heart on her sleeve. It is easy to hurt her feelings, but it doesn't take much to cheer her up again. Having grown up hearing fairy tales, Cadence loves love. She believes it's the best feeling in the world. She believe's everyone, no matter how much of a jerk they may be deserves love. Her beliefs have been instilled into her since young, and she's very outspoken and passionate about them. She's a hopeful romantic, and often acts flirty towards men she likes, hoping they're Mr. Right, and find that special someone so she can get her own Fairy Tale happy ending. She tends to think every guy she's with is "the one" and takes it very seriously, making her seem clingy and overly dependent. She gets easily attached to people she's grown to like, and it upsets her when the object of her affections doesn't share her feelings, and will do anything to keep them around. She also likes to help other people find love as well, and plays matchmaker for people whether they asked for it or not.

History: Cadenza Amoré was born in Milan Italy. She grew up in a wealthy upperclass family. The Amoré family tree contains a long line of wealthily and powerful women. As the eldest child and the only female heir of her mother Lovina Amoré. Cadence would one day be one of them. Cadence lived a very extravagant lifestyle. Her parents showered her, and her younger brothers with love and affection, as well as whatever they wanted. Cadence loved her family and they loved her, it was as simple as that. Her mother read her daughter many fairy tales when she was growing up. They usually involved lovers overcoming all odds to be together. These stories instilled in her the belief that love can conquer any obstacle.

In addition to caring for her little brothers and making friends with others, she was also groomed to take over the family business. Her mother was the CEO of a large chain of flower shops Fiori D'Amore (Flowers of Love.) While she performed well enough in school, Cadence wasn't exactly interested in studying. She cared more about finding her one true love, and getting her own happy ending. Just like the ones in the stories she was told. One day, she met a handsome, blue eyed, young man named Valentino. She likes to say their meeting was love at first sight, but it took quite a long time of getting to know each other before they officially professed their love, and consumated the relationship. The affair was passionate, and romantic. They were both certain that they were destined to be together, and that this was going to last forever.

Ultimately, it wasn't meant to be. Valentino joined the military, while Cadence went to college. He had promised to marry Cadence when he returned from his tour duty, and they would be together forever like they planned. He never got the chance to fulfil that promise, Valentino was killed in combat. The death of her lover saddened and confused the girl. She was certain they were meant to be together, and when you're meant to be with someone you'll find each other no matter what, right? That's what the stories say. She refuses to believe that her mother's teachings were wrong, there must be someone else out there for her, or Valentino would find his way back to her. Although heartbroken by Valentino's death, she helps other people find love as a way to heal. She keeps a cheerful attitude, and is still searching for her happily ever after. Somewhere along the way, she decided to broaden her horizons a little, and is currently attending University in New York.

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Someone should really break that mirror... XDDD

Accepted!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
A reference to the MLP movie. Also War, since your profile is still uncompleted, someone could come and take your place.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, accepted then. Have to wait for the other 3...

DVB

Philosopher Knight
And what are you doing stalking my profile?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
What were you doing letting someone reserve a spot, then going behind their back, and allowing someone else to take it from them just because you don't like the characters they make?

Besides, everyone here knows I stalk other people's profiles. VMs are public for all to read you know. Not to mention theres the activity tab.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Monster Guy, Houou and I don't get along very well if at all. Great surprise he comes here after all of this. I didn't expct Houou or War to join (since I figured the former wanted nothing to do with me and the latter keeps coming and going).

Houou still has his reserve and I had no reason to deny it. (Does anyone actually deny reserves or people from joining?? Don't think so)

I'm pointing out that if someone completed the profile before he does, they still have a fair shot. Didn't expect this to fill up within minutes.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
OK guys...don't start! Damn, no fighting here!

BTW...what gem for the Air Bow? XD We have Sapphire for the Water Staff, and Emerald for the axe? The sword is likely Ruby, so...?

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
The Garnet Fire Sword
The Amber Earth Hammer
The Topaz Thunder Lance
The Emerald Wood Axe
The Sapphire Water Staff
The Amethyst Air Bow

Reposting them for clarification.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Oh...there they are! XD

Just asking...why is almost everything semiprecious, with only...2 at most (I think) being precious? XD Just curious...>.<

DVB

Philosopher Knight
I just chose them by which sounded cool.

On another note. I would like to extend to everyone, but especially to Goldenhouou a big apology. What I did was really uncool and I shouldn't have done it to begin with. Despite our differences, you dedcided to join and give me the benefit of the doubt. I should have extended you the same so we could participate in the RPG, but I didn't and went behind your back.

You like any of the other RPers here, are welcome to join and participate.

Once again, I'm sorry.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
To Jean's point: I could've sworn I saw Amethyst being associated with water in a site I read. And Garnet with earth...

But anyway, the reason why I asked if our characters could know each other was that I thought it'd be cool. I've noticed in my RPs the initial introduction can get a little tedious? It was just a simple thought!

Maybe they've at least brushed shoulders on the subway or something?

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, it could make character interaction easier since there is familiarity. To people who know spoilers, don't give any away

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ahaha, well look at that. So, really, while I was scratching my balls watching bad horror movies (I don't care how much a scary dead ghost doctor thing you are, you can't slice people's head off with an ice pick, it's a "pick" for a reason), there was huge ~drama~ going on here? Well shit, this would have been more interesting than the movie.

Yeah. Anyway. You already apologized, so don't sweat it. I'm not offended.

And yeah, as I've said before, I've nothing against you personally. Not agreeing with some of the stuff you say or do doesn't mean I hate you, either. Just saying that again 'cause of the whole "great surprise he's here after everything" business.

But, okay guys, show's over now, back to SUs.