• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[PG-16] Brave New World: Return of the Magi Sign-Up!

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
I'm still here bro

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yeah, still in.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Well, I got something from Jean saying she;s in. Guess this means that War's spot is open and that Kiruria's is also kinda out :/

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Kirurias spot is in limbo because of the exception.

However, SIGN-UP IS OPEN ONCE MORE FOR THE THUNDER LANCE.

Pyroli

Banned
Zing. I'll take a reserve on that. I'll begin work right now. I'd just like that to be held, please and thank you.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Lol.

Still here, son.

Edit: Why does Kiru get an exception but I'm suddenly automatically out because I didn't respond within seconds?

Last edited:

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
At the moment of calling, Kiruria, and still is, on a month long vacation, she joined before she left I believe, hence the exception. I don't know where this leaves the spot, but it might be considdered still in your corner

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Mein Gott, DVB...War passed his SU on time. >.< If Kiru was on vacation, you should also consider War. If Spyro wants in, you can open an 8th spot with the...Ice element or something...>.<

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yeah, DVB, seriously? You aren't being very professional here. Everyone finished their SUs on time and was ready to start, and then you disappeared for weeks, only to pop back up at random without warning and be all "everyone must post today or they're out", quite obviously hoping some of us would get the boot, while making sure the people you liked would get to stay; I bet my ass I would have been kicked had I not posted, while JG and Kiru, both chicks and people you like, got an exception without a second thought. War's on vacation as well, don't you think he deserves the same treatment as Kiru and Delta did? The rp's start was delayed because they were away (which is understandable enough), but you can't wait for a day for War to post that he's still in? Really?

Don't get me wrong, would be awesome to have Beirut join the gang, but not through clear favoritism on the GM's part. I second JG with the eight element thing, if anything. Would make it an even number too.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yeah, 8 is a good number. Plus, since you separated Earth and Wood, why not separate Ice and Water?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
But then, Wood was separated from Earth anyway....and it's sorta connected too. XD

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Okay, enough is enough. I wanted to know who was still in or not. Because Kiruria specfically asked for her spot, I have to talk it over with her. I put this over to decide who was still in and who wasn't. War was late. Not only that, I was informed that he may be busy. It wouldn't be fair to Beirut if I dropped the signup being worked on, nor would it be fair for War to lose his spot.

However, I am the Gamemaster. I wrote this for the purpose of six elements and six weapons.

I don't think its fair for me to change everything,

The reason I sepeated Wood and Earth was because there was enough distinguishable differences. Ice is another form of Water.

Light and Darkness due to Spoiler reasons.

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
You definitely don't have to add the eight one if you don't want to; that's totally your call to make and completely fine. Nobody's going to give you shit for that.

However, postponing an rp because two members you liked were away on vacation and then turning around and not giving a guy whose character you didn't like even one whole day to post despite them being on vacation as well is nothing but favoritism at its finest. I might understand if the rpg had been going on for a while and you saw the need for an abrupt activity check (although even then, not even giving the players 24 hours is hardly fair) to see who was still in, but the rp hasn't even started yet. You were the one who disappeared and left the players waiting for your return. But you can't wait a day?

Come on.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Regarding Kiruria, she wanted to join and helped me created the seventh character because there was a way to add it. Meanwhile, i at least can trust Delta regarding when he can post and such. War comes and goes at his own choosing and has attempted to leave for good on several accounts.

I am not making the eighth element and I will probably have to keep Kiruria's char in limbo until she comes back, but I will inform her.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
It was a day, DVB...in fact, not even 24 hours! Too short to pass on the judgment. Is it wrong to fault someone on real life problems? Damn, loosen up a bit. If you're willing to wait for Kiruria, then this shouldn't be a problem. We waited for you, it is only fair that you extend the same patience towards the players. All of them, without biases.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ElementalPowers

Look, Poison is another viable option. If 8 is difficult to handle, then I can help you monitor things. Just...give everyone a chance. If Spyro wants to join, let her, but don't drop anyone for it.

Last edited: