• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phantastic Pokemon Phor all Your Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

handbanana

Hello

I have a Shiny Milotic from VGC2009 (So it's an event and a shiny, not sure if it means much in your point system)

I'm interested in the Flying Pikachu. Let me know if you're interested

Froggy

Momentai
Can you list all DW Females you have in Dreamballs? I accept touched Pokemon.
In return I can offer many DW females but they wont be in Dreamballs.
I can posts full list as soon as I get home.
I know this is not your priority but I'd appriciate the trade.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
I have a shiny Cacnea and Suicune. What's the IVs on that Totodile, UT? Cause if good, I'm interested... Also, what's UT mean? PM me about the trade/definition plz!
UT is untouched, please read the entire OP, particularly the part that says Mwahahahahah.
How much is a French Darkrai Event worth in your point system?
Not the slightest clue. Its not incredibly rigid, so what are you looking for? I'll compare my general perspective of relative values, and we'll go from there.
I was wondering if there was anything that I could throw in to get a clone of it back?
If you could forward me that pm on RNG'ing, I'd accept that for a clone.
Hello

I have a Shiny Milotic from VGC2009 (So it's an event and a shiny, not sure if it means much in your point system)

I'm interested in the Flying Pikachu. Let me know if you're interested

Shop is now

Sounds fine. I'll run it through my cloners.

Can you list all DW Females you have in Dreamballs? I accept touched Pokemon.
In return I can offer many DW females but they wont be in Dreamballs.
I can posts full list as soon as I get home.
I know this is not your priority but I'd appriciate the trade.

Sorry, none of my dw females are in dreamballs. I don't care about that, and usually trade away the originals pretty quickly. Sorry.

Shop is now Closed

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
k, I PM'ed you the tutorial... please tell me if it wasn't what you were looking for- I can try to offer something else.

thanks!
pkmnfn

mandaringoby

i am interested in shiny beldum zorua +Carita's Hydregion, Shiny 3
Janta's Golurk, Shiny 3. I can offer shiny woobat ut shiny charmader ut + fal 2010 mew and alamos darkrai. Also what tier do you consider near flawless gamestop deoxys.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Reopened after long period of inactivity! All pending trades cleared, all employees removed (If you want your job back, pm me), absolutely no new wares :(.

Please post offers only during times when the shop is open, like it is now.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
k, I PM'ed you the tutorial... please tell me if it wasn't what you were looking for- I can try to offer something else.

thanks!
pkmnfn

erm... do I have an exception to the "all trades cleared"?

I sent you the tutorial (which was the payment) but never actually got anything...

EDIT: I have a flawless Movie Victini now, If you want to keep the trade, I can offer the same term for the Flawless deoxys

Last edited:

MSCPD

Hey! I'm interested in your EUSMR09 Regigigas, offering T shiny kyogre from sapphire version or shiny UT klink but nicknamed, are you interested?

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
erm... do I have an exception to the "all trades cleared"?

I sent you the tutorial (which was the payment) but never actually got anything...

EDIT: I have a flawless Movie Victini now, If you want to keep the trade, I can offer the same term for the Flawless deoxys

Yeah sure, that's fine. Surfchu on 4th gen for Flawless Deoxys 5th gen, with the tutorial as payment for a cloneback? That's good.

Hey! I'm interested in your EUSMR09 Regigigas, offering T shiny kyogre from sapphire version or shiny UT klink but nicknamed, are you interested?

Sure, I'll take the Kyogre.

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
Yeah sure, that's fine. Surfchu on 4th gen for Flawless Deoxys 5th gen, with the tutorial as payment for a cloneback? That's good.

Sure, I'll take the Kyogre.

cool, when are you open?

henryshen11

loading...99%
hey you still need a surf pikachu? I got a PC birthday one and a TGCWC one in 4 gen.
I would like your EUSMR09 Regigigas or ANA pikachu.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
hey you still need a surf pikachu? I got a PC birthday one and a TGCWC one in 4 gen.
I would like your EUSMR09 Regigigas or ANA pikachu.

Sorry, I've got a trade for that pending.

In fact,

Updated pending trades section!

Got anything else on my list? Honestly, any shinies are great. Doesn't have to be a specific want.

Last edited:

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Update wares, completed trades, wants.
New Stupid Request!
New Giveaway!
New Pictures for almost all pokemon!
Not a shameless Bump

Geekycat

Awsome with brains
Hi, odd offer, but how about five DW pokes, including a female or two, and some items to throw in too, for your deoxys, even if it's not the one listed. Don't go crazy if you think it's ridiculous offer, I'm sorry, but I am serious.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Hey, can you do our trade now?

Sorry, I don't have the regigigas cloned yet. I'll vm you when I can trade.
Hi, odd offer, but how about five DW pokes, including a female or two, and some items to throw in too, for your deoxys, even if it's not the one listed. Don't go crazy if you think it's ridiculous offer, I'm sorry, but I am serious.

No thanks, I don't collect dw pokemon sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.