• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phantastic Pokemon Phor all Your Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachGump

Would you like a scraggy w/ drain punch and 31 attack ivs and a dw shinx female for shaymin? I can throw in a slack off hippopotas if you want as well, or another egg move or dw female i have

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Would you like a scraggy w/ drain punch and 31 attack ivs and a dw shinx female for shaymin? I can throw in a slack off hippopotas if you want as well, or another egg move or dw female i have

Which Shaymin? The TRU, or the Shiny Oak's Letter.
I'd take those two, and the hippopotas for the TRU, but the Shiny Oak's Letter would require more.

CoachGump

It was for the tru, so great. Can we trade tomorrow?

55afrothunder

Her shoes Christian
i think it does have ev's

MaxTheAzn

I'm Asian soo.....
I'm interested in that mantyke the charmeleon only if it is lvl 16 and the shaymin if it is timid or modest (no Ot mat)

MSCPD

Hello again! Are you interested in a shiny UT lvl 1 dratini naive nature?(I would need a copy of it back) If you do I would like the Janta's Golurk for it. Also I may be interested in lvl your pokes to 100, pm me with details of what you offer for that service.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
I'm interested in that mantyke the charmeleon only if it is lvl 16 and the shaymin if it is timid or modest (no Ot mat)
Okay, its not, and which Shaymin? Shiny Oak's letter, or TRU. I can tell you right now that TRU is Mild, but I can't remember Shiny Oak's Letter.
Hello again! Are you interested in a shiny UT lvl 1 dratini naive nature?(I would need a copy of it back) If you do I would like the Janta's Golurk for it. Also I may be interested in lvl your pokes to 100, pm me with details of what you offer for that service.

Sorry, I already have a shiny dratini, the only one I'm looking for now is the one under my random request. I'll pm you.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
What pokemon in your shop are nameable?

handbanana

Hello

I'm interested in the Flawless Aurora Ticket Deoxys you have.

I would like to offer both Japanese DW Treecko and Korean DW Turtwig

ConeOfSHAME

Noob Skater
Hi :D

I can offer a Shiny Event Lugia from Emerald, which I would rank a 4. What would you like for it? I would like a:

Carita's Hydregion

Janta's Golurk

Movie 14 Victini Adament, Flawless

Pokepark Mew, Shiny.

I can throw in a Bisharp lvl 100, or I can breed arons with perfect Attack IVs, endeavor, head smash, superpower and Stealth Rock.

Last edited:

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
I am curious what the natures ( and maybe the IVs? ) of the 4 Shiny Jirachis are?

I would be offering A lvl 100 Shiny Flawless Haxorous with Mold Breaker with a Adamant Nature. Its Evs are 36 HP / 252 Atk / 220 Spe.

If that isnt enough I can also offer a UT Umbreon but it is not Flawless

Okay, first of all, it would be nice if you could read the OP.

The 4 is not a measure of quantity, but rather my personal tiering of quality, as you would know if you read just a little bit past the rules. Or, if you bothered going down a little bit further, you might notice that I have apparently 3.5 Dw Charmanders. I wonder how that works?

Secondly, again if you read the OP, you would notice the section where I clearly state that I will not give iv's, as I don't care about them. I also state that your flawless shinies, and your normal shinies will be worth the exact same. It is obvious to me that you have not bothered to pay any attention to my original post. As you have not paid attention to my shop, I see no reason why I should exert myself to go look something up for you.

In the future, you will still be allowed to trade in this shop, however this particular request will be ignored. Any continuation upon this line will result in a black mark.

Please read the entire OP before posting again.

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
Hi!

I can RNG for you if you want. I can also clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.