• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phantastic Pokemon Phor all Your Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in:
Totodile, UT, Beldum, UT, Charmeleon, BT, Krokorok, UT, Magnezone, 100, Ev'ed (HP Fire), Swinub, UT, Geodude, UT, Trapinch, Rhyhorn, UT, Zorua, UT, Voltorb, T, Larvesta BT, Morning Sun and Growlithe (Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge) Flawless.

PM me their IVs to narrow down the list and then I'll make a list of my offers.

My offers will include Movie 11 Zekrom, Movie 14 Victini (Differant Nature to yours)x2, SF Gligar, SF Riolu, Shiny Regice Lvl. 100, Shiny Regirock Lvl. 100, Shiny non-event Entei and Rikou, Shiny Giratina and the new DW Eent Arceus when it comes out.

I will also be your cloner

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Hi!

I can RNG for you if you want. I can also clone.
Thank you, that's great. I'll pm you with some details.

I'm interested in:
Totodile, UT, Beldum, UT, Charmeleon, BT, Krokorok, UT, Magnezone, 100, Ev'ed (HP Fire), Swinub, UT, Geodude, UT, Trapinch, Rhyhorn, UT, Zorua, UT, Voltorb, T, Larvesta BT, Morning Sun and Growlithe (Close Combat, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Wild Charge) Flawless.

PM me their IVs to narrow down the list and then I'll make a list of my offers.

My offers will include Movie 11 Zekrom, Movie 14 Victini (Differant Nature to yours)x2, SF Gligar, SF Riolu, Shiny Regice Lvl. 100, Shiny Regirock Lvl. 100, Shiny non-event Entei and Rikou, Shiny Giratina and the new DW Eent Arceus when it comes out.

I will also be your cloner

Hokay, lets go through this bit by bit. If you read my first post, you will see that I do not give out ivs. You can discover the reasoning for yourself. I am simply not interested in different natured of my events, as you could see if you look at my want list. "Most events I don't have," not the same ones. I have no idea what SF Gligar and SF Riolu are, as the only event Serebii has for Gligar was something Japanese from Gen 3, so some clarification would be nice. I already have a Shiny Giratina, and I already have a DW Arceus, and have no desire to have more. To the final offer, thanks, but there is someone else who took the time to read my post who I would prefer to employ.

SF means Shiny Flawless. Sorry for not reading properly. Would you still like the two Regis and the two SFs for four of your Shinies?

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
I guess 1h 15mins for giveaway!

raticate7

hey im interested in your shiny dratini shiny growlithe and possibly shiny zorua id trade several ut unova shinys for it such as vannilite sawsbuck cubchoo beartic garbador pawniard herdier watchog patrat klink sandile sewaddle tympole dwebble darumaka scraggy yamask liepard minccino joltic ferrowseed boldore and pidove. i would trade more than 1 shiny for each of yours

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
SF means Shiny Flawless. Sorry for not reading properly. Would you still like the two Regis and the two SFs for four of your Shinies?

Sure. Pick four.
hey im interested in your shiny dratini shiny growlithe and possibly shiny zorua id trade several ut unova shinys for it such as vannilite sawsbuck cubchoo beartic garbador pawniard herdier watchog patrat klink sandile sewaddle tympole dwebble darumaka scraggy yamask liepard minccino joltic ferrowseed boldore and pidove. i would trade more than 1 shiny for each of yours

Ohhh, would you now...

Let me see.
I'd like pawniard, scraggy, ferroseed, joltic, klink, and Sawsbuck. That's two of yours for each of mine.

raticate7

i can do that that be great. want to trade now?

Sevrah

Hey! I am interested in:

Flawless Aurora Ticket Deoxys

Take a look at the Pokemon that I can offer, please check this link: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259295

PM me what Pokemon you are interested in, and we'll continue the discussion on your thread.

Thanks!

Sly Sloth

Fruit Loop
I'm interested in your shiny PokePark Mew.
In return, I can RNG you a shiny flawless male Ralts and any other shiny flawless 4th GEN pokemon of your choice.

I recently found out that the PokePark Mew is a hack, so instead of that, could I ask for your ANA Flychu with a Lightball for my shiny flawless male Ralts?

Last edited:
looking for dw natu

CircuitCj

@PhantasticJoe I'm interested in your Oaks Letter Shaymin. Shiny, UT I have a shiny flawless birth island deoxys for it. :)

orochi

hi, i am interested in your shiny zorua
i can offer:
latias or latios
celebi
gamestop shiny suicune
v-create victini
shiny ponyta lvl 32

Last edited:

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
not sure if i can clone for you full time, but i can clone one a week. 10-15 each week. let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.