• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phantastic Pokemon Phor all Your Needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitbox

Erm hi hi, I'm interested in your shiny Beldum, if it's still available. Would you consider a shiny Haxorus worth the trade? I got a Cresellia from a friend the other day but I should check it for hacks. If it turns out to be legit, you can have it too if you want it.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
I am in the process of reopening, after a long hiatus due to massive technical difficulties (read: broken computer). The shop will be closed for now, but will reopen in the next day or two.
All people who have made offers in the past week or so will be addressed after the reopening. All pending trades before the huge hiatus have 1 week to be renewed, starting after the reopening. Pkmnfan, for the inconvenience caused by two of these hiatuses, you get one credit, whether you choose to renew your trade or not.

Wares will change, as I have acquired some new things, and lost some others. Format may change, but not too much. Everything will be updated fully. Thank you.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Alright, open for business. Restructure took less time than expected. Now on to offers.

looking for dw natu
Thank you for sharing that valuable piece of information with me. I will take it to heart.
@PhantasticJoe I'm interested in your Oaks Letter Shaymin. Shiny, UT I have a shiny flawless birth island deoxys for it. :)
Sure, sounds good. I'll add you to the pending trades, and vm you when I can trade.
hi, i am interested in your shiny zorua
i can offer:
latias or latios
celebi
gamestop shiny suicune
v-create victini
shiny ponyta lvl 32
Gamestop shiny suicune sounds great. Added to pending, will vm when ready.
not sure if i can clone for you full time, but i can clone one a week. 10-15 each week. let me know
Hmmmmm. Thanks for the offer, lemme think about it.
Erm hi hi, I'm interested in your shiny Beldum, if it's still available. Would you consider a shiny Haxorus worth the trade? I got a Cresellia from a friend the other day but I should check it for hacks. If it turns out to be legit, you can have it too if you want it.

Shiny Beldum is still availible. Haxorus is fine. Added to pending, will vm when ready.

Im interested in your shiny UT Roggenrola. Would you be interested in trading it for a shiny UT Snivy or a Shiny UT Oshawott?

ilovelatias

Danisnotonfire<3
Would you consider trading your shiny zorua or swinub for my touched by 6 levels PCNYd flygon? Love the shop by the way.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Im interested in your shiny UT Roggenrola. Would you be interested in trading it for a shiny UT Snivy or a Shiny UT Oshawott?
Sure, I'll do it for the Snivy. I'm a bit backed up at the moment, so you might have to wait a day or so. Sorry about that.
Would you consider trading your shiny zorua or swinub for my touched by 6 levels PCNYd flygon? Love the shop by the way.
Sure, why not. Which one do you want?

Vandslaux

CMT for your Eppie's Mew. My offer would be cloned.

Ill wait. Can you vm me when you're ready? I can wait a day or two.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
im interested in your korean dw turtwig. do you want my shiny flawless staryu and shiny flawless oshawatt in exchange? in your want list, you want any shinies......

Yep, I'm interested in all shinies. I don't particularly care about flawless however, I treat them like normal shinies. If you could offer one more shiny, in addition to the other two, that would be good.

PhantasticJoe

Mr. Phantastic
Sure, sounds fine. It might have to wait until tomorrow, I'm not sure. My cloner is unavailible today. I'll vm you when it's ready.

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
Hmmmmm. Thanks for the offer, lemme think about it.
ok feel free to vm or pm me once you decide. i think i'll be free to do more once i finish this big project at work. right now i'm working anywhere from 45 to 60 hours a week. but it should be done soon i think

Status
Not open for further replies.