• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phase One: Rain

Utopian

faults & feats

Utopian

faults & feats
rain dance kingdra is not very common, i only know two users who have used him (Game and myself) but i'll take that into consideration

scarf kingdra > RD kingdra. :D

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
dont you just hate it when someone posts that your team is weak to "one" pokemon .-. if its just weak to ONE pokemon why bother posting? theres always going to be ONE pokemon that will beat a team. No team is completely resistant to EVERY pokemon.

anyway, relevance, this is a freaking awesome team, love it, ive always been a fan of dragmag teams and i like how your haxorus is the exact same as mine with pretty much the same explanations for it XD

Utopian

faults & feats
dont you just hate it when someone posts that your team is weak to "one" pokemon .-. if its just weak to ONE pokemon why bother posting? theres always going to be ONE pokemon that will beat a team. No team is completely resistant to EVERY pokemon.

anyway, relevance, this is a freaking awesome team, love it, ive always been a fan of dragmag teams and i like how your haxorus is the exact same as mine with pretty much the same explanations for it XD

thankks bro, and yeah no team is perfect x)

and havent had time to test out ferro since in Cali :< but i will have a major fighting weakness that i'll have to play around ?_?

Barbeller

Scatter Brained
I love this team. It's probably not the best team I've ever seen, but it's better than anything I've made. Definately. I don't know whether I like it because it uses sets that I like, or just because it's an exciting flavour in a bland metagame.

I find the use of Politoed on this team as pure genius. Despite the critiscism you're getting because it hinders your fire moves - I see it giving you a decisive victory against weather teams by baiting Ninetales then letting your dragons set up all over it.

Only problem I see is that it might be weak to Double Dance Terrakion. If it sets up Rock Polish I see it sweeping, however this is probably misjudgement and I haven't done the calculations.

Mind if I nick the team?

Utopian

faults & feats
I love this team. It's probably not the best team I've ever seen, but it's better than anything I've made. Definately. I don't know whether I like it because it uses sets that I like, or just because it's an exciting flavour in a bland metagame.

I find the use of Politoed on this team as pure genius. Despite the critiscism you're getting because it hinders your fire moves - I see it giving you a decisive victory against weather teams by baiting Ninetales then letting your dragons set up all over it.

Only problem I see is that it might be weak to Double Dance Terrakion. If it sets up Rock Polish I see it sweeping, however this is probably misjudgement and I haven't done the calculations.

Mind if I nick the team?

i dont mind at all lol, and the point of this team is mostly letting me set up first, and if i fail to do that, i can fall back on terrak + rachi to take out my opponents "boosted mon"

thanks for the rate!

and

CAN SOMEONE TEST OUT FERROTHORN ON THIS TEAM FOR ME AND SEND ME SOME LOGS? I WANT TO SEE AS MANY DIFFERENT SETS AS POSSIBLE. thanks!

Vitor"

well, here are a few sugestions listed quickly:

Jirachi in Rain with Fire Punch won't KO any Steels type other than Lucario. you should REALLY replace it with Ice Punch so you can kill +1 Dragonite, Gliscor (when not at full HP) and Landorus. but seriously, the best option for Jirachi in Rain is making the Sub Calm Mind set. it works wonders. i preffer Banded Terrakion, more power, less Speed. that's up to you. i wouldn't put Latios with a Calm Mind set, since Latias can do it a little bit better. i would also take out the 16 Defense EV's on Politoed and put them on Speed. take out PSong and put Focus Blast to kill Tyranitar during Sandstorm and Ferrothorn in rare cases.

the team is great. seriously, one of the best i've seen lately. congrats :)

*sigh* gliscor is not OHKO'd by an ice punch and it can counter and EQ me to death. shut up with the rain and fire moves. And wtf, gliscor is not a threat what so ever rofl. politoed OHKO, latios OHKO.

SubProtect Gliscor shits on this team so yes you do

^That, and this is a Rain team, so...

The standard set. But I chose HP [Fire] over HP [Ice] because Ferrothorn is a bigger ***** to this team than other dragons (which will be clarified later on how dragons are not a threat to this team).

You don't need HP Fire for Ferrothorn if you're running SubChargeBeam. SCB Magnezone uses Ferrothorn as setup bait to get Charge Beam boosts, and if Ferrothorn is still alive once you get to +6, you can just kill it off with HP Ice. HP Ice will also offer better neutral coverage for after you've set up.

So yeah, use that.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
The team itself looks pretty good but, why call it a rain team w/ only 1 water pokemon? Plus if the politoad's only use is to spam hydro pump, i wouldn't include it seeing as it weakens the team itself