• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phase One: Rain

Aegon

The team itself looks pretty good but, why call it a rain team w/ only 1 water pokemon? Plus if the politoad's only use is to spam hydro pump, i wouldn't include it seeing as it weakens the team itself
It's a rain team because it includes rain. Having many Water-types does not make a team a rain team. xD

Utopian

faults & feats
It's a rain team because it includes rain. Having many Water-types does not make a team a rain team. xD

next time dont respond to this idiotic comment thanks.

and again i still cant test things but i'll be sure to try some of these ideas out once i get home.

and im not changing my rachi to a subCM set rofl. i already have a sweeper in latios and thats enough for me. same goes for terrak. changing those 2 mons means i wont be able to check ****.

and doc sub protect gliscor indeed does fap my team lol. ferrothorn can easily fix this problem tho

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Well if the only pokemon that makes use of the rain is the politoed then its still not a rain team :/

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Well if the only pokemon that makes use of the rain is the politoed then its still not a rain team :/

Rain teams have rain on them. Thus making it a rain team... It also benefits rachi and zone removing their fire weakness and bumping thunder to 100% accuracy. Latios likes the surf boost too. The main reason toed is there is just to hit stuff REALLY hard. He also makes other weather users quite paranoid about losing their ttar / ninetails. I have used this team a lil on PO and I think its brilliant. However you certainly don't need so much speed on zone. I suggest investing enough to catch the steels and most bulkier politoed then the rest in HP.

Utopian

faults & feats
Rain teams have rain on them. Thus making it a rain team... It also benefits rachi and zone removing their fire weakness and bumping thunder to 100% accuracy. Latios likes the surf boost too. The main reason toed is there is just to hit stuff REALLY hard. He also makes other weather users quite paranoid about losing their ttar / ninetails. I have used this team a lil on PO and I think its brilliant. However you certainly don't need so much speed on zone. I suggest investing enough to catch the steels and most bulkier politoed then the rest in HP.

zone runs max speed to outspeed other zones which comes in handy lol, and he out speeds most rachi iirc.

thanks for the rate fake :)

Vitor"

when i told about Sub + Sand Veil abuser Gliscor, i meant the following scene:

Politoed is down. He sends out a Sand Streamer. Gliscor comes in on something that he can setup (Close Combat Terrakion, let's say). Gliscor uses Substitute. you switch. Gliscor uses Swords Dance. IF you don't miss the following move, Gliscor will miss the Subs. but than he uses Acrobatics, which will kill all pokés with exception of Jirachi. and than, all he needs to do is abuse Sand Veil, since he can OHKO all your pokés with Acrobatics and Earthquake.

^
that's not a huge problem, though. i just wanted to say that you have to be careful with Politoed if you see a Gliscor on the team preview. nice team.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
zone runs max speed to outspeed other zones which comes in handy lol, and he out speeds most rachi iirc.

thanks for the rate fake :)

Np man. But 90% of Magnezone don't run max speed. The only fast mag I faced were either scarfed or princes bri's specs one. I run enough speed on mine to jump 4 speed metagross so I can finish it off with thunder. That worked nicely, also most rachi were outspending me and other zones were doing 40-50%+ with hp fire in rain while I was doing 30-35% meaning even if I did outspeed I still couldn't win.

Utopian

faults & feats
I see.

And shut up about gliscor since there's a chance ferro will replace toed

have to change thread name uggghh

Vitor"

ploft. because Ferrothorn can really hurt Gliscor, right? Thunder Wave fails, Leech Seed doesn't goes with Subs on, Power Whip has low accuracy while Bullet Seed won't take the Subs out and Spikes / Stealth Rock won't really hur a thing.

the only poké you could send out is Ferrothorn, and he would only allow Gliscor to setup even more.

but again, i'm not saying it's a problem, since Sand Veil Abuser Gliscor is rare to see.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
ploft. because Ferrothorn can really hurt Gliscor, right? Thunder Wave fails, Leech Seed doesn't goes with Subs on, Power Whip has low accuracy while Bullet Seed won't take the Subs out and Spikes / Stealth Rock won't really hur a thing.

the only poké you could send out is Ferrothorn, and he would only allow Gliscor to setup even more.

but again, i'm not saying it's a problem, since Sand Veil Abuser Gliscor is rare to see.

It's rare now but ashton michaels has made it start to be more popular. I have been testing this team out and I found sub sand veil SD scor is becoming more and more common. I run ice punch on rachi which helps a lot but it sometimes isnt enough. I do however suggest making terry naive and giving him HP ice for gliscor switch ins. Sounds retarded and bonkers, but its a clean and easy 2hko.

zerofield

i miss miror
so the team is scor weak, he's heard it so many times, people can stop saying it now .-.

lulz generic compliment post gj