• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phetty's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeselord

Largely Inactive
Can you clone my Tornadus, also do you have a darkrai (Preferably an almia one)?

phetty

Noob
@dragoniteKnight, sorry but I have them already.

@ShadowSplash, They shouldn't have any EV's I fed them berries to remove them.

@cheeselord, Yes I can PM me.

Jessie_James

I have returned!
Thanks very much for the trade Phetty :), I'll have others in the future and will keep ya in mind

MarioGamer159

I know you're looking for Dream World Pokemon, but I don't have any. I've got a large selection of Shinies and Events though, would you be willing to trade anything for those?

reptoid101

Shiny Hunter
Hey, could you please clone my shiny Tepig? I'll let you keep a copy also, if you would trade me a shiny Charmander :)

acebreeder13

Master Ghost Trainer
Gigalith

Can you trade gigalith I dont have much to offer but I can get any 5th gen starter or the5th gen monkeys or zorua

Last edited:

GameLion

The LC King
I will trade anything i have for a keldo!!!

I don't know why, but I'm just dying to get one. I don't care if its hacked or not. I have a lot of lvl 50s that I trained up myself and a whole lotta legendaries, including some of the event ones. If you have one or can get one, I will not hesitate to trade you something. Thank you.

Dego35

I wanted to know if I could trade for your shiny charmander and shiny totodile? I have tons of pokemon that I could offer you. Most are from the nova region until I can get another ds to migrate.

soma_rukido

Dragon Master
the dream world isnt up yet is it?
in any case i would love to obtain your shiny charmander (modest) and mudkip and totodile lol
idrk what i have to offer though
also how do you hack 5th gen?

phetty

Noob
I don't know how to hack 5th gen but I don't accept or trade hacks. But DW is available to Japanese players. If you have any other shinies to offer PM me and we can figure something out.

b1470

deoxy

I want to trade in Pokemon White

I want a deoxy what would you want to trade for it?

Please reply I really want to get a deoxy

GameLion

The LC King
Im looking for lvl 100s

I just battled an OSL gym leader last night and realized that all of their pokemon are lvl 100! I didn't even stand a chance! so now I'm looking for people to help me by trading me some lvl 100s. Preferably Victini and/or Zoroark. I have some shinies, some events, and some legendaries that I'm willing to trade, including the shiny beasts, a 10th Anniversary Celebi, a shiny Umbreon, and a few others. If you or anyone else can help me with this, please pm me. Thank You.

Road

Shiny Master
Hello there~ I'm sorry to ask, but did you ever trade away that Shiny Gigalith of yers? If not, I'd be more than happy to offer you almost any non-5th gen Shiny you don't have for it.

MarioGamer159

I sent you a PM with what I have. I'm not sure if you saw it or not, but did you see anything you like?

Zorua Lover

Awesome Breeder
does anyone on here have a Jp. zorua or roroark
pm me if u do , i don't have much 2 offer but i have all gen. 5 starters
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.