• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phetty's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucasmh

Help, me i help you
female Carvanha

I would like a DW carvanha my good man. Is there anything in particular that you want for it

Taz43

Trade request

Would u be willing to trade a female DW Dratini and female DW gligar for any combination of the following

DW female phanpy
DW female banette
DW mamoswine
shiny alakazam
shiny pichu
shiny dugtrio
Movie14 Victini

i would prefer a package deal if possible if not possible i would go for just the gligar female DW

White Friend Code: 5458-3681-0764

Last edited:

Yukimenoko

Young Apprentice
I'm looking for a female dw poliwag :D

AvoKitty

Banned
Hi,i have a DW Charmandar,Treecko,and Torchic,and im interested in your:
Shiny;:
Lv42 Terrakion Lonely Ut (Jp)
Lv42 Virizion Lax UT (Jp)

Event:
Pal City Manaphy (Jp)
Oblivia Heatran

Also CMT my Trade shop ^^

Vice.Virtue

Epic Trainer
Hey I need female dw ability draitini and giligar, I dont have much but if I dont have anything you need I could ev train a few guys for you. Get back to me please, and thanks for your time.

Frost2013

Elite Trainer
Hi, I am interested in that oblivia heatran. I'll take a clone if you clone mine as well. I have a kyushu event shiny salamence(adamant nature.) PM me if interested. Game name frost white fc: 2837 9418 1789

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Do you still have the shiny vulpix, scyther, eevee or charmander? I have a lot of shinys and would be interested in trading some.
Here's a list:
non-shiny lv. 70 celebi it's from an old event
Shinys:
shiny macargo lv.56 EV trained
shiny garchomp lv.100
shiny watchog lv.33
shiny stoutland lv.33
shiny tyranitar lv.100
I know you a trading one but i do have a shiny houndour, i think it has a calm nature but not completely sure. If interested in the houndour i'll tell you all his info.

I love turtwig!!!

Shiny collector
Does anybody have a shiny beldum that they are willing to trade???

Bramble

What are you wanting for your event Shaymin? I have a shiny hitmontop, and shiny Nidorino if you want one of those.

yoda5000

Hey I was wondering if you would like to trade my shiny eppie mew for your shiny new moon darkrai? Let me know, thanks.

Last edited:

Erika ♣

Guardian of the Land
;150; Hi I am looking for a mew and mewtwo. If anyone has one they are will to trade just pm me. ;151;

oarfish

#1 Lanturn Owner
I am interested in your shiny legendaries. For specificity, let us say Cresselia

I have a list of shinies I have for trade. I can post the list here if you want. :p

DemonViper

Shadow Master
Hi, do you still have the dream world Carvanha and Murkrow? If you still do please PM me and let me know what you want. Oh, I just got my Black version today and i'm not that far in it. I'm trying to build a good team and those are a must have. So please PM me.

Would you be interested in a shiny bagon Bold UT level one for evee?

TheGreaterLucario

Hey. I'm kinda' interested in that Shiny Eevee of yours.

I have something I can offer.... but I'd prefer to get a clone of it back, cuz it's the ONLY non-set Shiny I've EVER caught in Gen IV:

Seaking. (caught as a Goldeen)

Rash Nature

No idea on the IVs. Never could figure out all that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.