• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phetty's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

phetty

Noob
@Gamelion. I don't think Lv100 is exactly what you're looking for you might want to ask for EV trained pokemon. I do have EV trained pokemon but I probably won't update my shop with all that info until tomorrow.

@Road. Yes I still have Gigalith PM me your offers. I still don't have alot of gen1-4 shinies I'll trade for.

@MarioGamer. Sorry you'll have to resend I don't remember seeing it.

@Zorua Lover. I have a Jp Event Zoroark if you have any events I don't have or shinies I'm interested I can trade you it.

GameLion

The LC King
Victini

I know it may not be the best choice, but it really is what I want. Even if its not EV trained, do you have any of the pokemon I mentioned?

phetty

Noob
I don't have Victini or Zoroark Lv100. If level 100 is all you want use a Lucky Egg and fight the Elite Four.

GameLion

The LC King
Lvl 100s

Ok then. Thanks anyways. I've decided I'll try to just use a lucky egg + elite 4 to train the victini and zoroark I already have. I don't quite know how to EV or IV, but I think that the elite 4 should be enough, since they're both already at lvl 83. I'm still looking 4 lvl 100s, though, but not as desperately( lvl 100s are good for both battling and trading for better pokemon). My trade list still stands if you're interested.

MarioGamer159

Sent you another PM. If that doesn't work I'll just post my list here.

phetty

Noob
Just a heads up my shiny list seems to be a bit outdated. I've found out a few are gone. I'll try to have everything fixed by tomorrow.

Jessie Mulay

Interested in L.1 Scyther Adamant w/ Technichian (Shiny) and L.5 Eevee Modest (Shiny)

I can offer you a L.1 Shiny Scraggy (Hardy) & L.71 Shiny Swoobat (Rash) Ev'd 252 HP/252 SpA/ 6 Spe.

Also, could I ask for clones back, since you can clone.

Road

Shiny Master
P.S. Thanks so much for the trade~! First 5th gen Shiny and it's wonderful. :3 I'll keep an eye on you in case you get anymore~

phetty

Noob
Interested in L.1 Scyther Adamant w/ Technichian (Shiny) and L.5 Eevee Modest (Shiny)

I can offer you a L.1 Shiny Scraggy (Hardy) & L.71 Shiny Swoobat (Rash) Ev'd 252 HP/252 SpA/ 6 Spe.

Also, could I ask for clones back, since you can clone.

Sadly my Shiny Eevee is one of the Shinies I can't find. But I should still have Scyther. I am interested in the Swoobat since I have a Shiny Scraggy already.

Zorua Lover

Awesome Breeder
do u have any of the shiny johto dogs

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
I have the WCS Event Eevee (the shiny one)
pm me for offers

I'm interested in shiny Kyogre(Timid), offering a shiny mew or Deoxys. Can you also give me a clone back of mew or deoxys?
you can clone both, I'll just have extra copy on the one not traded for Kyogre

Last edited:

phetty

Noob
Alright my Shiny list is now up to date on everything.

@Darkrai I'm not interested in the Deoxys, but can you give me more info on the Mew please? Like Level and where it's from.

Lvl_99_zekrom

I have a shut male lvl 70 haxorus that I want cloned. What do you want in exchange for your services.

Kewzu

are you interested in a barely touched shiny flareon?

phetty

Noob
No thanks on the Flareon
@Zekrom, I can clone your Haxorus it isn't a problem, but could you tell me if your Shiny Lugia is UT? I'd be interested in trading for it.

Alright my Shiny list is now up to date on everything.

@Darkrai I'm not interested in the Deoxys, but can you give me more info on the Mew please? Like Level and where it's from.

EDIT:

the server went crazy in a few seconds, sorry for the double post.

Last edited:

Lvl_99_zekrom

@Zekrom, I can clone your Haxorus it isn't a problem, but could you tell me if your Shiny Lugia is UT? I'd be interested in trading for it.

Actually I need to take it off my list.vi just traded it.

Status
Not open for further replies.