• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phetty's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poonagi

Hi Phetty, I'm looking to increase the number of EV trained pokemon I have for more variety in team building. Do you have any that you'd be willing to trade me?

What I'm thinking is maybe I can offer you some of my EV/good natured pokemon as a trade and you can clone it and send one back? For example some of what I have:

Alakazam - modest/sp atk+speed
Gallade - jolly/atk+speed
PorygronZ - modest/sp atk+speed
Ludicolo
Snorlax
Togekiss
Garchomp - jolly
Electivire - jolly
Starmie - timid
Swampert
Weavile
Skarmory

all of these should be ev'd and have solid movesets. let me know if you're interested or would like more info. Thanks!

phetty

Noob
Hi Phetty, I'm looking to increase the number of EV trained pokemon I have for more variety in team building. Do you have any that you'd be willing to trade me?

What I'm thinking is maybe I can offer you some of my EV/good natured pokemon as a trade and you can clone it and send one back? For example some of what I have:

Alakazam - modest/sp atk+speed
Gallade - jolly/atk+speed
PorygronZ - modest/sp atk+speed
Ludicolo
Snorlax
Togekiss
Garchomp - jolly
Electivire - jolly
Starmie - timid
Swampert
Weavile
Skarmory

all of these should be ev'd and have solid movesets. let me know if you're interested or would like more info. Thanks!
I bolded the ones I'd be interested in. If you can give me a little while I'll PM you a list of what I have to trade.

Poonagi

no problem. take your time. i will also compile a list of their movesets and stats while i'm waiting. thanks.

Thanks for the trade, I'll wait for the clone.

lucarioisawesome

Who did this to me!
hey do u want a UT Lv1 darumaka with take down(egg move)+cheer up+strength+tackle or
mega horn absol?ill be willing to give it to u if u can clone my pokemons.

BTW it said in ur services that u can transfer pokemons from 4th gen to 5th gen for ur customers.How?

hey do u want a UT Lv1 darumaka with take down(egg move)+cheer up+strength+tackle or
mega horn absol?ill be willing to give it to u if u can clone my pokemons.

BTW it said in ur services that u can transfer pokemons from 4th gen to 5th gen for ur customers.How?

Iit is the matter of transfering your pokes to his 4th gen, then he will upload it to his 5th gen, then trade 5th gen with 5th.

Road

Shiny Master
Hey phetty~ Guess who's back to bother you like she said she would~

As usual, I'm interested in those 5th gen Shinies of yers. Especially Larvesta. I'd be more than happy to trade up to two 1st - 4th gen Shinies for that one. :3 Same goes for Tynamo and Mienfoo.

phetty

Noob
Umm...OK?

Hey Phetty im online whats ur FC?Mine is 081933178146.Thnx for cloning. :)
I'll explain it a bit better. I trade you for the Pokemon you want transferred on my SS or Platinum then I transfer them to White using the Pokeshifter and trade them back to you on White or Black.

phetty

Noob
Hey phetty~ Guess who's back to bother you like she said she would~

As usual, I'm interested in those 5th gen Shinies of yers. Especially Larvesta. I'd be more than happy to trade up to two 1st - 4th gen Shinies for that one. :3 Same goes for Tynamo and Mienfoo.
Alright let me find the list you sent me last night i'll PM you.

my shiny darmanitan for your shiny scraggy?

jsuch03

I need to transfer my crown suicune from heartgold to my black game, would you help me do that if i traded you a shiny darumakka in return?

Lvl_99_zekrom

Thank you so much for the cloning

Steelia

forever.
Hey there, see a few 5th Gen things I wouldn't mind trading for. Got one or two I wouldn't mind trading out for some on your list:

Pidove (Lv15) Rash F
Druddigon (Lv31) Quiet
{Jp} Durant (Lv41) Naughty
Shelmet (Lv30) Quirky
Karrablast (Lv22) Modest
Axew (Lv31) Jolly
Deino (Lv38) Lax
Kyurem (Lv75) Timid
Landorus (Lv70) Modest
{French?} Terrakion (Lv42) Modest
Virizion (Lv42) Hardy
{Jp} Cobalion (Lv42) Rash
{Jp} Virizion (Lv42) Lax
{Jp} Terrakion (Lv42) Lonely
Venipede (Lv20) Brave
Sandile (Lv21) Docile
Elgyem (Lv26) Lonely
Gigalith (Lv24) Quiet
Rufflet (Lv38) Careful
Cottonee (Lv1) Relaxed

Other shinies pre-Gen V

If interested in anything, feel free to note! :)

Team Legend's Dragonite

W1nN!n6 you mad o.0?
Hey there phetty I see that you have some pokemon that I need
~shiny tepig ut lv1 serious
~shiny oshawott modest lv1
~shiny darkrai new moon timid
I can trade a tru regigigas, gamestop deoxys, and a shiny ut mild dratini or pm me what you what in return

cyndagirl

observers are here
well I'm looking to get a gentle natured snivy, level 10 or under(UT).
I don't have much to offer in return though,

Status
Not open for further replies.