• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phetty's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Hey I still have that shiny UT ferroseed if you're interested.

phetty

Noob
tyranitar
jolly
crunch /stone edge /EQ/Dragon dance
sand stream

breloom
poison heal
focus punch/seed bomb/spore / cut
I'm interested in both if there's something I could trade for the other let me know otherwise I'd like Tyranitar please.

omanyte hatched now, female w/ weak armor ability :p
Alright let me know when you can trade.

as events go im not sure if ur interested but i would be willing to clone my pokebox pokemon. you know the zigzagoon with extremespeed adn the swablu with false swipe and the pay day skitty. how about those?
Sorry I have those already also.

Hey I still have that shiny UT ferroseed if you're interested.
What would you like for it?

Shark

Advanced tier

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
Interested in

Lv 40 New Moon Darkrai Timid UT

I'll offer any of these shinies:

-Sassy Shaymin Lv. 100
-UT Relaxed Kyurem Lv. 75
-UT Adamant Axew Lv. 1 (F)
-UT Timid Volcarona Lv. 70 (M)
-UT Rash Virizion Lv. 42
-UT Timid Zorua Lv. 1 (M)
-UT Relaxed Litwick Lv. 26 (M)
-UT Relaxed Ferroseed Lv. 26 (M)
-UT Rash Ferroseed Lv. 24 (F)
-UT Docile Snivy Lv. 1 (F)
-UT Timid Snivy Lv. 5 (M)
-UT Hasty Rufflet Lv. 34 (M)
-UT Naive Bisharp Lv. 60 (F)
-UT Adamant Beldum Lv. 5
-UT Jolly Deino Lv. 1 (M)
-UT Adamant Deino Lv. 38 (M)
-Timid Deino Lv. 22 (M) [Dark Pulse]

phetty

Noob
Actually I'm only interested in the Ferroseed but somebody offered one already so if we don't end up trading I'll PM you.

setclose

I have a DW charmander jap at lv10 adamant. if you are interested please pm me. thanks a lot

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
The Regigigas has no EVs (due to berries) and has the moves Zen Headbutt, Dizzy Punch, Knock Off, and Confuse Ray. I know they aren't the best, but I can teach Regigigas any TM/HM move you'd like, as long as I can do it without hacking (I can even throw in a move tutor move, meaning any of the moves from previous levels, if you want).

Here's the information about my Regigigas in case you missed it earlier.

noniza

I'm interested in both if there's something I could trade for the other let me know otherwise I'd like Tyranitar please.

Alright let me know when you can trade.

Sorry I have those already also.

What would you like for it?

Lv1 Litwick Timid UT(Had PKRUS) (can i have its ivs)

ruan

I'll trade you my shiny mienfoo and dwebble for a DW lapras and DW nidoran? PM me and if not interested tell me what you need, i'll see if i can fulfill it.

jmarsh1324

Interested in:
ALAMOS Darkrai
WIN2011 Celebi

Can offer:
Level 100 shiny Lugia
Level 100 shiny Darkrai
Level 100 Celebi

phetty

Noob
Why do you want the Regigigas on Gen IV? I could catch one, I just want to know why.
I just need the three regis to catch one in Pt, but I want an adamant Regigigas with Drain Punch.

I'll trade you my shiny mienfoo and dwebble for a DW lapras and DW nidoran? PM me and if not interested tell me what you need, i'll see if i can fulfill it.
I have Mienfoo but I'll trade them both for Dwebble.

Interested in:
ALAMOS Darkrai
WIN2011 Celebi

Can offer:
Level 100 shiny Lugia
Level 100 shiny Darkrai
Level 100 Celebi
Sorry I'm not interested in any of them.

What can I expect from you for a movie14 jolly victini. If you are interested of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.