• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phetty's Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

\Mightyena/

I'm interested in your EV'd Scizor.
I have shinies I can offer.

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
Im interested in your Shiny Vulpix for the Shiny Ferroseed. Could you tell me about the Vulpix? (gender, nature, ivs, attacks)

coolcateddy

Would you be willing to trade your shiny lvl85 ev trained braviary for any of these? Willing to trade 2 if necessary :).
Shiny Magmortar
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Aerodactyl BT lvl7
Shiny Sharpedo
Shiny Larvitar UT lvl20
Shiny Volcarona

phetty

Noob
okay il take it :)
Alright Tyranitar for Litwick? And is there anything I can offer for Breloom?

I'm interested in your EV'd Scizor.
I have shinies I can offer.
What shinies do you have?

Im interested in your Shiny Vulpix for the Shiny Ferroseed. Could you tell me about the Vulpix? (gender, nature, ivs, attacks)
Vulpix is Male Lv16 Impish with Flash Fire. The moves are Tial Whip, Roar, Quick Attack, and Will-o-wisp. IVs are31-28-12-13-11-0

Would you be willing to trade your shiny lvl85 ev trained braviary for any of these? Willing to trade 2 if necessary :).
Shiny Magmortar
Shiny Gyarados
Shiny Aerodactyl BT lvl7
Shiny Sharpedo
Shiny Larvitar UT lvl20
Shiny Volcarona
Sorry I'm not interested in any of them.

\Mightyena/

I have Shiny Mismagius, Durant, and Milotic

EDIT: Can I chance my offer of Scizor to Scrafty?

Last edited:

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
What moveset were you planning on getting for the Adamant Regigigas? I could teach all the moves necessary (provided they are all TM, HM, Move Tutor, or level up moves that Regigigas learns before lvl 75). Sorry for asking this so early, (I haven't caught the Regigigas yet) but I'd like to give you your dream moveset on the Regigigas before you obtain it (unless you want to teach it some of the moves).

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
I really want Birthday Charmander, Concert Chatot, ROCKS Metang, Birthday Pikachu, Pokémon Centre Yokohama Pikachu, and Mcdonalds Pikachu

I can offer events you don't seem to have like Movie Victini, Birthday Togekiss, Ash's Scraggy, Strongest Pkm Magmortar/Electrivire/salamance, world10 crobat, world08 lucario, world 09 weavile, mystery mew, etc

I want at least birthday charmander so please at least trade for that, thank you

ps: I will also include each pokemon with an item of your choosing. I have all battle subway items and other items like such

ZackPain

Im interested in TRU Shaymin
and FAL2010 Mew
i can offer:
Navel Rock Lugia lvl 100(Trained) from moviplaya
LVL 100 japanese old sea map mew
latias
latios
Ho oH
Moltres
Mewtwo
Kyogre
Manaphy

iamtheprimera

Pokemon Chevalier
That sounds good...would be even cooler if the Vulpix was on any of the gen IV games because I wanted to teach it Dark Pulse, but I can substitute that attack easily.

Shiny Ferroseed for Shiny Vulpix sounds like a good deal to me if it does to you. If you agree, just PM me about trade availablity and Friend Codes.

phetty

Noob
I really want Birthday Charmander, Concert Chatot, ROCKS Metang, Birthday Pikachu, Pokémon Centre Yokohama Pikachu, and Mcdonalds Pikachu

I can offer events you don't seem to have like Movie Victini, Birthday Togekiss, Ash's Scraggy, Strongest Pkm Magmortar/Electrivire/salamance, world10 crobat, world08 lucario, world 09 weavile, mystery mew, etc

I want at least birthday charmander so please at least trade for that, thank you

ps: I will also include each pokemon with an item of your choosing. I have all battle subway items and other items like such
Let me double check what I have first, but I'm definately interested in Birthday Togekiss.

What moveset were you planning on getting for the Adamant Regigigas? I could teach all the moves necessary (provided they are all TM, HM, Move Tutor, or level up moves that Regigigas learns before lvl 75). Sorry for asking this so early, (I haven't caught the Regigigas yet) but I'd like to give you your dream moveset on the Regigigas before you obtain it (unless you want to teach it some of the moves).
I know Drain Punch and Psych up for sure and I think Iron Head and Crush grip were the others.

Im interested in TRU Shaymin
and FAL2010 Mew
i can offer:
Navel Rock Lugia lvl 100(Trained) from moviplaya
LVL 100 japanese old sea map mew
latias
latios
Ho oH
Moltres
Mewtwo
Kyogre
Manaphy
Sorry I'm not interested in any of them.

CrobatOwns

Back from the dead!
Awesome, I'll check back tomorrow. Just let me know what else you want and if none else maybe I can find more b/c it was off the top of my head lol

thanks again^^

Status
Not open for further replies.