• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Philippines Rejoice! The path to Advanced starts on August 5

Raine_Skylock

FINAL FANTASY XII
To all Philippine people here in Serebii, good news for you

Today, philippine Cartoon Network has announced for a special Pokemon event that'll be happening on August 5. as far as I know, it will be a 3-hour Pokemon Special. I Just a news I received from my sis in the Philippines

Today's episode is "Round One, Begin" whereas will mark the end of season 1 of Pokemon before August 5

Maybe, I will visit the philippines this august before august 5. And I will see what I can dig up. finally, Pokemon has a special event in the Phils.

Pokemon episodes for this week in the Phils. Pokemon on Philippine Cartoon Network, every Monday-Friday at 7:30pm Toonami Slot

July 24: Round One....Begin!
July 25: Fire and Ice
July 26: The Forth Round Rumble
July 27: A Friend In Deed
July 28: Friend and Foe Alike
July 31: Friends to the End
Aug 1: Pallet Party Panic
Aug 2: A Scare in the Air
Aug 3: Pokéball Peril
Aug 4: The Lost Lapras

Starting August 5, Pokemon will have 12 episodes every weekends. meaning, They will have Pokemon Advanced as soon as possible.

this might be connected to the season 9 in the US.

Possible schedule for August 5

*Fit To Be Tide
*Pikachu Re-Volts
*The Crystal Onix
*In the Pink!
*Stage Fight
*Bye bye Psyduck

possible schedule for August 6

*Shell Shock
*The Joy of Pokémon
*Navel Maneuvers
*Snack Attack!