• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

phinieas and ferb across the 2nd demantoin

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
ok i saw no one has made this thread so....
plz discuss the movie that aird on disney channel
i personaly thought it was one of the best tv movies

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
I want to see this movie! I love Phineas and Ferb.

Btw, OP, you spelled "dimension" wrong in the thread title. :p

hawkeye721

なんと素敵な歌!!!!!!!!
I want to see this movie! I love Phineas and Ferb.

Btw, OP, you spelled "dimension" wrong in the thread title. :p

oh i dont know if theres a way to fix it
but umm i recorded it becous i could see it last night >.> i actully just saw it and started this thread

catzeye

Writer's Block
This movie was AMAZING!!!

I recommend that everyone who is a fan of Phineas and Ferb to watch it. Even if you aren't a fan I think you should give it a try.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
i personaly tink taht disney channel is an abomination and must be burned to the ground in order to save our youth from a life of stupidity and bad taste.

my sister probably loved it. I don't even know. nor care. :(

matthewm9

i personaly tink taht disney channel is an abomination and must be burned to the ground in order to save our youth from a life of stupidity and bad taste.

nothng good to say???

CuriousHeartless

Shut up troll. Anyways, I only saw a little bit of it, but it was absolutely amazing! I especially love the part with the pamphlet because it was just so awesome. I also loved the Normbots, because they started as nice and quickly went into kill mode. THe only bad thing? No Vanessa.

revv

Undependable...
I watched it last night. It was a great movie, and I don't even like disney channel.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Shut up troll. Anyways, I only saw a little bit of it, but it was absolutely amazing! I especially love the part with the pamphlet because it was just so awesome. I also loved the Normbots, because they started as nice and quickly went into kill mode. THe only bad thing? No Vanessa.

Look up the definition of 'troll'. I was asked for my opinion and I complied. The cartoons I grew up with put this crap to shame. All my opinion of course. Sorry for not thinking this simply amazing animation series, with triangle and baseball heads with dull humor a four year old wouldn't laugh at isn't good.

CuriousHeartless

Ummm. have you ever watched Phineas and Ferb? It's a really good show. But I will admit that I probably misused troll, so how about this. Be quiet overbiased, stupidly nostalgic person. You like that better? And just from your previous post I can tell that, yes, you are stupidly nostalgic.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Ummm. have you ever watched Phineas and Ferb? It's a really good show. But I will admit that I probably misused troll, so how about this. Be quiet overbiased, stupidly nostalgic person. You like that better? And just from your previous post I can tell that, yes, you are stupidly nostalgic.

Unfortunately, yes. Overbiased isn't a word, and doesn't make any sense at all. I'm not stupidly nostalgic, you just can't handle a different opinion. And from your replies, I can tell that you're an immature child. Not surprised since you're so loyal to this 'show'.

CuriousHeartless

Actually, I am not immature. And overbiased may not be a word, but there are small biases (like preffering chocolate ice cream to vanilla) and major biases (like totally making fun of every cartoon that has aired recently because it isn't as good as the ones from your childhood.). And you know what, I watched two stupid dogs and Secret Squirrel yesterday, and didn't like them. I found them to be rather stupid actually. However, I do like Courage and Samurai Jack, so some old ones are good, but not all. But on the other hand, Avatar, Adventure Time, and Phineas and Ferb are all newer shows that are awesome.

Gelatino95

Not a tool

Thank you. I've watched a couple episodes of this show, and it's pretty much crap from what I've seen. I don't understand why the show is so popular. However, I haven't seen the movie, so I probably shouldn't even post in this thread.

And don't bash me for being a "troll" or whatever. I'm politely and respectfully stating my opinion, and there's nothing wrong with that.

pokemaster001

instead of clearly being repetitive and stating the two extremes, I will place my opinion here
Phineas and Ferb is a rather interesting show, while it is rather childish at times. It is one of the few shows that I actively am interested in because I find it interesting.
Unfortunately, I do not think that the movie was as incredible as everyone thought it was. While I did enjoy it, I feel that Phineas and Ferb is becoming far too predictable, and this movie was no exception. I was hoping at one point there'd be some sort of explanation for all of the contrived coincidences, but there wasn't one. After a point I decided just to go with it, like the rest of the show, and enjoy it.
In the end, I would definitely recommend watching this if you like P+F, but I was hoping it would be less like an overly long, if dramatic, episode.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere

The show was criticized by executives for being too intelligent, and as far as modern shows go is clean and not based on toilet humor. How the hell you came to the conclusion that it's a show in bad taste is beyond me. Don't you dare talk to me about nostalgia, because I practically live in the past. And this show is a diamond in the rough, so to speak. (... Also, hating on Phineas and Ferb for their weird shaped heads is just about the lamest excuse I have ever heard. Really now, hating on an artstyle. Really?)

I've watched a couple episodes of this show, and it's pretty much crap from what I've seen. I don't understand why the show is so popular. However, I haven't seen the movie, so I probably shouldn't even post in this thread.

You two are probably watching the show on the opinion it's supposed to make sense. And that just ruins all the fun in life. This is why I hate the prospect of growing up.