• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phobias

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Obvious poll is obvious, plus I like to poke my nose into other people's business.

Just to clarify, a phobia is not quite the same as a fear. A phobia is an extremely intense and/or irrational fear of something.

Mine are:
- Moths (horrible things)
- Jellyfish (equally horrible things)
- Mould (and other fungus, to a lesser degree)
- Vomiting (I actually do have the phobia, I will do almost anything to stop myself throwing up)

So, what are yours?

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
I don't really got any phobias. I'm scared at the thime of seeing them and never worry about it again.

CAH

Calm And Hyper
I have a phobia of phobias themselves. I think its called Phobaphobia. Nah just kidding. Is there even such thing?

2Bizzle

Doesn't that make it worse!?! It sure did for me.

Also, I'm afraid of death. Then again, who isn't?

No, that don't make it worse, confront your fear with your fear and it'll fearless.. (what a sentence.. discovery or ngc learned me)

And I ain't afraid of death.

SapphireGeno

Silver forever <3
I'm scared of heights and the dark.
Yesh,dont lol at meeeh.

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Insects. Especially large species of insects / bugs.

Other than that I'm not shaken by other things except for being in a small and high area (Elevator with no walls, anyone? hehehe)

Also, I got a "small" fear of heights, I'm only scared when its like, jumping off a plane even with a parachute. Thats the only time I get afraid of heights, lol.

Diving/Drowning. Whenever my head is under water i automaticly panic (except shower)

Slugs and big harmless bugs.
Its strange im scared of Crickets and Beatles. But not Spiders.

Thats about it.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I got:
Entomophobia, Hemophobia, Necrophobia, and some sort of fear with aliens o.0
So basically, if you shove a dead bloody corpse (much like most screamers) full of bugs, I will scream and more. =S

I love;
Sharks
Spiders
Snakes
Jellyfish

I hate:
Ghosts
Dead things
Heights... unless i got a parachute or i'm invincible