• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Phoenix Wright disscussion topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragostea_Din_Tei

The god of Pokemon
I noticed there wasn't much talk of this great game so I decided I would make a topic about it. :)

xXBloodstainedLieXx

IT'S ALL THE RAGE!
Omfg! It's About Time Someone Made A Thread About This!!!!

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Yeah, I'm a big fan, already reserved the third game, but apparently they didn't have the Phoenix Wright plushies in yet. D=

EmberStar the Blaziken

Kung-Pow Chicken
Yes, Phoenix Wright 3 looks good because the opening case is in fact Mr.Wright himself.

Also, the last trial in JFA was ridiculous. It was so annoying trying to defend that guy. It was like being Johnny Cochran.

Geodude

I'm a relative newcomer to the Phoenix Wright series, kind of late I know, but I really enjoyed the first two games.

I can't believe you didn't like the last case of JfA, that was easily one of the best yet. Up till that point, Phoenix had always believed in his clients and used that belief to drive him to help them in court. But before I started that last case, I was wondering what would happen if Phoenix's client was actually guilty,
and that's just what happened there. And the whole thing with the kidnapping threw in some great drama. Do you help a clearly guilty man go free and thereby save your assistant/best friend, or do you stand by justice at the likely cost of her life?
That was a great case for character development.

Here's an excellent Phoenix Wright fansite, if anyone's interested. They have sprite rips, fanart, fanfics, forums, and more.

I love the humor in the games too.

Edgeworth: "I saw the report of her testimony, but who knew that under that helmet, it was the wicked witch of the witness stand?"

XD

Last edited:

Neko Godot

Hey! Listen!
Also, the last trial in JFA was ridiculous. It was so annoying trying to defend that guy. It was like being Johnny Cochran.
The last case in JFA was the best case in that game.

And I REALLY can't stand Turnabout Big Top because it was just so irratating and inconsequential to the ongoing plot.

Ledundead

Hamburgler
Objection!
*Slams Desk*
There is always a filler trial in Pheonix Wright! To not expect that would impossible!
*Plays Objection the song*

Geodude

I liked Turnabout Big Top because of the adorableness of Regina. :p

Random fact: The Japanese name of this series, Gyakuten Saiban, roughly translates to "Turnabout Court", which is why all the cases have "Turnabout" in the names.

Xenon

PERSONA
I <3 the Ace Attourney series. THIS INCLUDES APOLLO JUSTICE! Seriously, I hope nobody here will rush to judgement about the fourth game in the series. I've played it, it owned, and I cannot wait until it comes out in English. Do not judge Apollo because his name is a little weired.

"Blacker than a moonless night... Hotter and more bitter than hell itself... That is coffee." - Godot

Lookin' forward to it. ;)

Ledundead

Hamburgler
Objection!
*Points at Midnight Lucario*
I didn't hear about that, and now you've spoiled him!
*Slams head against wall*

Thats kinda what I'm thinking...
Anyway, I've just wanted to post this, just for fun:

This is when your trying to get Vanquez convicted in 3rd day trial:

*Select:
You did it, Vanquez!
Testify again, Vanquez!
No further questions, Vanquez!

-Phoenix
*Slams desk*

-Judge
Yes, Mr. Wright?

-Phoenix
I was hoping I'd come up
with a question while pounding
on my desk.

-Phoenix
I didn't.

-Judge

-Judge
You have my sympathies.

CONTINUE

-Phoenix
(Damn... damn!)

-Phoenix
(To come so far, only
to fail...)

-Judge
As it seems there are
no further questions...

-Judge
I would like to end the
cross-examination of the
witness, Ms. Vasquez.

-Edgeworth
*OBJECTION!*

-Edgeworth

-Judge
Yes, Mr. Edgeworth?

-Edgeworth
I was hoping to come up
with a question while I was
objecting, Your Honor...

-Edgeworth
I didn't.

-Judge
I see...
Very well.

-Edgeworth
*OBJECTION!*

-Edgeworth
Your Honor!

-Edgeworth
I request that the
witness testify again!

Lolz.

Zora

perpetually tired
I'm a relative newcomer to the Phoenix Wright series, kind of late I know, but I really enjoyed the first two games.

I can't believe you didn't like the last case of JfA, that was easily one of the best yet. Up till that point, Phoenix had always believed in his clients and used that belief to drive him to help them in court. But before I started that last case, I was wondering what would happen if Phoenix's client was actually guilty, and that's just what happened there. And the whole thing with the kidnapping threw in some great drama. Do you help a clearly guilty man go free and thereby save your assistant/best friend, or do you stand by justice at the likely cost of her life? That was a great case for character development.

Here's an excellent Phoenix Wright fansite, if anyone's interested. They have sprite rips, fanart, fanfics, forums, and more.

I love the humor in the games too.

Edgeworth: "I saw the report of her testimony, but who knew that under that helmet, it was the wicked witch of the witness stand?"

XD

Apologies to the poor thing that accidently comes in here and reads spoilers. Anyways...

I thought that the last case in JfA was the best one. The first one was just boring because it was a tutorial (it was interseting, but boring). #2 was interesting enough. #3 I didn't like, it was a filler. But, interesting. Case #4 though was the best thing in the game. The absolute twist of having you "defend" the client at the same time rescue Maya was just ingenious, and definatly created some high drama. It was definatly the best case in the entire game, perhaps series. The other cases weren't bad, they just weren't anything special.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.