• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Photon Shockwave

Zark

{5D's Elite Duelist}
It's no match for the almighty Cyber End Dragon.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
I got a bit too excited when I saw Thunder End Dragon, but died a little inside when I saw it did nothing for Thunder-Type monsters :(

Still like amazing though :p

Blue-Eyes White Dragon has a new BFF ;)

I actually like where this is going, even if the set's name is kinda... weird.

Meanwhile, I'm inclined to want to put Evolkaiser Ragia into a future Jurrac deck.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
some of the new cards are nice.

Galaxy-Eyes is NOT an Xyz, which is quite suprising. And its stats are predictable, level 8 LIGHT Dragon-Type with 3000 ATK and 2500 DEF.
The good part is that it is not a Nomi or Semi-Nomi.

Then we have No. 10 and No. 20

Light Servant/Serpent/whatever......DW decks anyone?

It's kinda funny that so far from all the "Photon" support cards shown, NONE of them actually shows a "Photon" monster in its artwork.

SmartD

Full Spoiler
Interesting cards. There's also Watt, Naturia, Ice Barrier, Spirit, Ninja, and Rabbit.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
many good cards there.

Also, copying what I said on pojo

- I'm tempted to make Baby Tragon out of Acorn Squirrel + Fallen Cone + Growing Pinecone.

- Deadly Wind's effect makes me think it is really just to stop Tengu lol

- I like Des Rabbit, Ho-oh, Thunder-End, Rabbidragon, Bunnila, Tri-wight Zone, Goblin Construction Crew, and the "Elec" supports.

- They need to release the monster in the artwork of Cross Attack/Burning Fighting Spirit/Regretful Complaint already.