• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Photoshop? >.<

.Person.

No avatard plz
It is sad I have to ask this.

I'm not that good of a computer person. I need help finding something.

Is photoshop a downnload or is it alwase here? If it's a download, do I have to pay?

FireHead Hank

Matt Fanboy
You have to buy it, it's not a programm like paint.

vaerna

If you want photoshop and have the moolah for it I suggest buying an adobe bundle that has multiple programs. It's cheaper per program and you get more bang for the buck.

.Person.

No avatard plz
I have adobe Reader5.0 , Adobe Photoshop ablum starter 3.0, Adobe reader 6.0
It's in the all programs part.

.Person.

No avatard plz
http://developer.gimp.org/NEWS-2.2
"Version 2.2.11 of the GNU Image Manipulation Program is now available. This is a bug-fix release in the stable 2.2 series. Please see the NEWS file for a detailed list of changes. The source code can be retrieved from ftp.gimp.org and its mirrors. Binary packages for the various supported platforms will become available soon."
What the hell? There is spelling and other crud I don't need. Is this one only for art?

Btw. Are any of the adobe things able to make good banners and stuff?

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Luner~*~Eclipse said:
http://developer.gimp.org/NEWS-2.2
"Version 2.2.11 of the GNU Image Manipulation Program is now available. This is a bug-fix release in the stable 2.2 series. Please see the NEWS file for a detailed list of changes. The source code can be retrieved from ftp.gimp.org and its mirrors. Binary packages for the various supported platforms will become available soon."
What the hell? There is spelling and other crud I don't need. Is this one only for art?
Where did it say it's for spelling?
Btw. Are any of the adobe things able to make good banners and stuff?
Well, you can create good banners and graphics with Photoshop, but it really depends on your own experience with those programs.

.Person.

No avatard plz
Giga Hertz said:
Or you could just get Gimp like someone else said. It's basically the same thing but takes some getting used to.
Spelling stuff is somewhere here.

My earler post...

Are one of these able to make good banners and pics?

Virtual Headache

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Luner~*~Eclipse said:
Spelling stuff is somewhere here.

My earler post...

Are one of these able to make good banners and pics?
Abode Acrobat Reader (no matter which version) is for viewing PDF files.
Album is for organizing your pics/photoes.

So no, none of your programs is actually for graphical stuff.

.Person.

No avatard plz
I get used to things faster than some people. Please. Answer my question about gimp. I only care about gimp and the posters right now.