1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pichu Bros In Party Panic (008)

Discussion in 'Non Movie Pikachu/Pichu Shorts' started by Serebii, Nov 30, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Pichu Bros Party Panic!

On an average day in Millennium Town, the Pichu Possé find out that a lot of Pokémon have recieved fruit shaped invitations to a Part but they haven't. They decide to go around town looking to get one so they can go to the famed "Meowth's Party". Can they find the invitations in time?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Thriller

Thriller Its almost time

This is the only Pichu short I have seen since I have Pokemon Channel and all I can say it was great.

The music was fun and the way the kids were playing around was just cute. Even as an added bonus we also got the Japanese version! Great show!

3. GardevoirMaster

GardevoirMaster Legendary Pokémon Coordinator

I have it too. I thought the part where the Pichu bros. and they're friends were at Meowths party. I liked how they incorporated their friends. It was pretty good

4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Strawberry Milk

This is the only pichu bros. short iv'e seen and if the others are as good as this one then i will want to wacth the others! Seeing the squirtle squad again was a treat and seeing wobbofet scare teddiursa was funny!

5. Blazin' Blaziken

Blazin' Blaziken Well-Known Member

Cool ep! Watched it 48 times!

6. I've watched it via pokemon channel.pretty sweet!I like the fact that they incorparated all the characters from pikachu and pichu like the houndour an snorlax

7. TotodileCharizard

TotodileCharizard Well-Known Member

I loved it! I liked it when Cubone got sad when Meowth would get mad lol. It was awesome!

8. halloweenghost

halloweenghost Well-Known Member

Side by side it's pichu and pichuuuuuuu!

9. pika_power

pika_power Normal Coordinator

I liked this one. It took me forever to get the full and jpn versions.

10. larxanne

larxanne Ub3r Trainer

any1 who doesn't think pichu is cute needs some1(preferably me) to beat them up. They are so sweet!

11. eonteam123456

eonteam123456 Codenumber 242

I so loved this episode was funny, the bit with Magby falling in the water was so funny, I nearly laughed my head off.

12. striker

striker I AM THAT IS

i really find episodes like that anoying sometimes

13. Reign G

Reign G Roggen and Rolan

I love all the specials with the Pichu Brothers, especially this one! *Starts singing Pichu Brothers theme* Anyway, it was great seeing the Squirtle Squad again: "Squirtle! Squirtle! Squirtle!" Wooper is one of my all time faves in the Pichu Posse', next to the Pichu Bros. of course.

Now, if you excuse me, I must go.

"They're the Pichu Brothers, but I'm sure you knew that..."

14. squirtleboy12

squirtleboy12 christian 4ever

this pikachu short is like most of the ones i have seen i love them

10/10

15. Cenzo

Cenzo Red: True Master

It's awesome! But how did the Squirtle show up in Millenium Town without Ash's Squirtle? Doesn't he lead them?

16. Reign G

Reign G Roggen and Rolan

I may be wrong, but I think this came out before Ash returned his Squirtle to the Squad.

17. erikomoondo

erikomoondo You make no sense.

which one is the one where they make a giant slide at the end?y'know,they get into a big fight and go throughout the city?

18. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I wasn't a big fan of this short, i don't really like the Pichu bros.

19. Kiba-Kun

Kiba-Kun Ludicolo #1 fan!

I adored this short. I love all of 'em with the pichu bros. They're just so cute!

20. pokemonmewpikachuluv

pokemonmewpikachuluv pikachus biggest fan

i say it was wonderful and great
    a time for the pichu bros to shine