• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pichu Bros In Party Panic (008)

Crumbs

tototototodiiile
Love the Pichu Brothers. I woke up early every day to play through Channel to get the next part.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I finally got a chance to watch it online after all these years that have passed since Channel's release. As expected, it was a cute little short. I thought the cutest part was when Teddiursa got it's head stuck in that tree where the acorns were stored. It featured more of the typical "Meowth being boosy" though. I was also surprised by how much the party resembled the party from the first Pichu Brother's special lol. It was ok.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool to see the Pichu brothers again. The music was very cool. It was great to see the Squirtle Squad again. It was funny to see Wobbuffet scaring Teddiursa. It was funny to see Magby fall into the water. Meowth's party was very cool. It was odd to see Teddiursa get its head stuck into the tree. "Ouch that had to hurt!" I was thinking when Houndour ran into a fire hydrant, and when Snorlax rolled over on top of him. Meowth wasn't too bright checking on the fireworks...

36/100

Last edited:

TabiPianist

'Dis ma game face!!
This one was so cute!!!! That is all I can say!!!!! Pichu bros are so cute!

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
In addition to being inspired by classic Hollywood animation, the Pichu Bros. shorts are also influenced by 1980s/90s cartoon series which featured younger versions of popular characters (similar to the baby Pokemon).

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Normally I'm neutral on the Pichu Bros., but they were fun in this special. Everything was great, especially the Millennium Town setting.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Glad that we got to watch the Pichu brothers get into all kinds of wacky situations in Millennium Town again, and seeing the Zenigame gang once again was unexpected, yet awesome. I was just irked that this special was exclusive to the Pokemon Channel game.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
As they appear to be the same age, the existence of Pichu Brothers seemingly reveals that mammalian Pokemon like Pikachu (based on mice) can both lay eggs or birth their young live, depending on the environment. The Pichu Bros. appear to have been part of a litter that was birthed live (and they were the only males in their litter).

Leonhart

Imagineer
Pikachu Fan Number Nine said:
As they appear to be the same age, the existence of Pichu Brothers seemingly reveals that mammalian Pokemon like Pikachu (based on mice) can both lay eggs or birth their young live, depending on the environment. The Pichu Bros. appear to have been part of a litter that was birthed live (and they were the only males in their litter).

It's hard to tell the age of the two Pichu however given that every single Pichu that we've seen is roughly the same size.