• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pick Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
DOes pick up work in wild pokemon battles or just with a trainer?

F

Finnmonster

Surely it does. I just seem to find more items when I battle wild monsters, but I guess it's because I battle them more often than trainers.

EDIT: What a stupid answer. Let's clarify a bit: Pick-Up Ability works when you battle any Pokémon, so it doesn't matter if the opponent is a trainer's Pokémon or not.
EDIT2: That wasn't a better answer than the one before, but I think you understood. If I still tried to clarify, it might turn into spamming.

Last edited by a moderator:

Magma Leader Maxie

Non caedor caedo
It works in all battles (of course, it's not permanent in link cable battles). And it's useful.

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
wild pokemon & trainer & even secret base battles.

I always carry at least 4 of the level 91+ linoones along with a false-swiping altaria for any shiny encounters with me when EV training.

cxoa

Heat Trainer
ok i noticed if i catch the poke, i dont seem to get anything, is that right?

F

Flying Tropius

It works every where.
land
sky
sea
Frontier
Inside Frontier facility
Every where you can carry your pick up er

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
I

ilovchansey

it say its possible to find a masterball(rumor)i wonder if its true

S

shiny pidgeot

if you have a pokemon with a pick up ability train it in the 31-40 and you wil get maybe some rare candy's i have did it and its surely cool like my Linoone ;264;

Powerful_Blaziken88

I have a question. Say you battle a trainer with 3 pokémon. Is there a chance of it picking something up every time you KO a poké, or just when you defeat the trainer?

Praetor

Psephophthalmus artu
everytime u defeat a poke

Status
Not open for further replies.