• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pick Your Own Theme Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
dKvh9eD.png

The Legends Untold Guild is proud to host the Pick Your Own Theme Tournament!

The Tournament has BEGUN! Good luck everyone!

Rules:
-For this tournament, your will create a team of 6 pokemon that fit a theme of your choice. It can be an all canine team, a team of pokemon with the same ability, a team of all the same type, etc.
-This will take place on Pokémon Showdown, from August 6th until August 13th.
-The battle style will be Smogon OU Singles.
-The tournament will consist of 5 rounds. Players will battle 5 different people, one per round. Players will communicate with other battlers in order to set up battles. The score will be tallied based upon the number of battles you win. In the event of a tie, the total number of pokemon left after you win those battles will be tallied together and the person with the most remaining will be the winner of the tiebreaker.
-Mega Evolutions are permitted, and there is a limit of 2 OU and under legendaries per team.
-Teams CANNOT be changed in anyway once you have started to battle.
You do NOT need to be a member of the guild to participate, this is open to all Serebii members.

Serebii Username
Pokémon Showdown Name:

Battle Result Form
Serebii username:
Round:
Opponent (please use serebii name here):
result:
Comments: (Be constructive)

Prizes
1st Place: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Bold Cresselia caught in a Great ball, can be nicknamed (Not ORAS Born, but is legitimately RNG'd)
2nd Place: 31/4/31/31/12/22 Shiny Bold Lugia caught in a Master ball. Can be Nicknamed (ORAS Caught)
3rd place: 31/31/8/26/31/6 Shiny Bold Giratina caught in a dusk ball. Can be nicknamed. (ORAS Caught)

Tournament Spreadsheet
Spreadsheet

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Sign me up!

Serebii Username: Lord Fighting
Pokémon Showdown Name: Lord Fighting

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Serebii Username: DrLazyEyes
Pokemon Showdown Name: Gairo

The rule of limiting to 2 OU and under legendaries seem... odd... I can't see an exploit in this.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Serebii Username: DrLazyEyes
Pokemon Showdown Name: Gairo

The rule of limiting to 2 OU and under legendaries seem... odd... I can't see an exploit in this.

I basically don't want people to have a team of only legends only. And Fairy you are welcome to join, you don't need to be a guild member to join the tournament :3

and a sign up post for myself :3

Serebii username:dragontamer44722
PS Username: dragontamer44722

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Serebii Username: DJSummers
PS Username: xXMrSummersXx

Now to think of a Theme'd Team!!

EKZ1505

Serebii Username: EKZ1505
Pokémon Showdown Name: WAAAAALT

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I have no idea if I'll have time for battles during the actual tournament week, but I'll apply first, worry later.

Serebii Username: DX 2401PT
Pokémon Showdown Name: DX 2401PT

Now to decide whether I want a super serious set or a "WHO CARES?!" type gimmick set.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
A who cares set is always fun xD

Prizes are being assembled and will likely be announced a few days before the tournament begins.

Silence27trey

Sounds fun

DX 2401PT

Monitor
The 1st place prize (that was agreed upon with DT) has been captured. If DT was waiting for the capture to announce the prizes, she can now announce the prizes! Else, heads up, the 1st place prize has been captured and can be nicknamed.

juffate

Not-So Normal Type
actually i just realized that i have something to do in the 6th so i can't do this plz take my name off the list. sorry

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone, I'm back from my little break and am happy to announce our prizes!

1st Place: 31/31/31/31/31/31 Shiny Bold Cresselia caught in a either a Great ball, can be nicknamed (Not ORAS Born, but is legitimately RNG'd)
2nd Place: 31/4/31/31/12/22 Shiny Bold Lugia caught in a Master ball. Can be Nicknamed (ORAS Caught)
3rd place: 31/31/8/26/31/6 Shiny Bold Giratina caught in a dusk ball. Can be nicknamed. (ORAS Caught)

I'll amend the first post with our prizes today. I will also be PMing all of the players who signed up to remind them of the tournament, so get ready to battle!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Alright, I will assume that the tournament has begun (Aug 6), and I am ready for action. ... Today might be the only time I have this week (at least during daytime), so I will try to get in as many battles as possible.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Okay, I'm finally back again and ready for battles. If anyone wants a tournament battle, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.