• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pick Your Own Theme Tournament!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Team made and ready to battle

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Not withdrawing, got it working xD

Serebii username:dragontamer44722
Round: 1
Opponent (please use serebii name here): Lord Fighting
result: my loss 0-2
Comments: (Be constructive): It was a fun match. Lost a pokemon early due to a stupid lead choice, but ultimately hax bit me in the butt, hence the loss. It was still fun :3

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Won 2-0 against DT.
gg :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a little heads up for everyone that I have changed the way that the winner is chosen. Instead of counting how many pokemon a player has left, the number of wins a player has will determine who wins the tournament. SO, however wins the most battles within the 5 rounds will win, and in the event of a tie, THEN the total number of pokemon left after winning the battle will be used to determine the winner.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Heh. So I could go with an Explosion all-in or something.

I'm free for tournament battles for the next couple of hours. Anyone interested?

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
I'll be free all day for tournament battles. Message me.

Lost 3-0 to EKZ1505

Last edited:

EKZ1505

Serebii username: EKZ1505
Opponent: Lord Fighting
result: 3-0 win
Comments: Very good battle that could have gone down to the wire if not for an error in EVs. GG and cool team!

Message me if you wanna battle today!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Round:2
Opponent (please use serebii name here):EKZ
result: loss 0-4
Comments: (Be constructive): Just was outplayed basically, wasn't much I could do. GG

EKZ1505

Round: 2
Opponent: dragontamer44722
result: 4-0 win
Comments: Very good battle against a team with a lot of strong Pookemon that had me worried. GG!

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Serebii username: DrLazyEyes
Opponent: EKZ1505
result: 3-0 loss
Comments: Terrible plays and some hax really haunted me this battle. Oh well.

EKZ1505

Round: 3
Opponent: DrLazyEyes
result: 3-0 win
Comments: I felt like I was behind for most of the battle, but I was fortunate to put myself in a good position to win late. GG!

Last edited:

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Serebii username: DX 2401PT
Opponent (please use serebii name here): dragontamer44722
Result: Win 2-0
Comments: (Be constructive) a battle between two "who cares" type team. Very fun. GG.

Opponent (please use serebii name here): Lord Fighting
Result: Win 6-0
Comments: (Be constructive) Uh... gimmick successful, I suppose. I now see what the opponent's theme was. Very creative idea!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Round:3
Opponent (please use serebii name here): DX
result: loss 0-2
Comments: Well 2 of my pokemon were one shot'ed and I couldn't do anything about it xD Still fun, very clever theme.

Serebii Username: DJSummers
Round: 4
Opponent (Please use Serebii Username here): Dj
Result: Loss 0-3
Comments (Be Constructive):

Last edited:

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Serebii username: Lord Fighting
Opponent (please use serebii name here): DX 2401PT
Result: Loss 6-0
Comments: (Be constructive) Thought you would go for the set up on turn 1 as your mon normally has it's other ability and after one speed bost there was nothing I could do.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ok, I finally have a Theme'd Team to use and can battle for probably the next Hour. Just shoot me a VM if you wish to battle.

Battle Results
Opponent (Please use Serebii Username here): dragontamer44722
Result: Win 3 - 0
Comments (Be Constructive): The start was miss this, miss that. In the end, the server decided to crash on us before we could finish.

Opponent (Please use Serebii Username here): Lord Fighting
Result: Win 4 - 0
Comments (Be Constructive): Good game, I haxed the beginning of the battle badly for him.

Opponent (Please use Serebii Username here): DX 2401PT
Result: Win 2 - 0
Comments (Be Constructive): Good game, that lead literally was haxing the entire time, lucky I got it out when I did.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I have to drop out sorry dt I will not be ready any time soon for the tournament which I have three days left to battle which I have alot to do with other things with serebii and outside life :c

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Thanks for letting me know Fairy, much appreciated.

Several of us have come close to finishing our rounds but some of us have yet to start. If, by Saturday, less than 3 people have completed their rounds, I'll extend the tournament time by a day or two to try and let people catch up. If by that point rounds are not completed, winners will be announced.

DX 2401PT

Monitor
Opponent (please use serebii name here): EKZ1505
Result: Loss 1-0
Comments: (Be constructive) Curses, the one (of many) weaknesses of this all-in build! Still it was very, very close. Maybe I should've opted for the YOLO at the end and hope for a crit. And I think I misremebered a Spd stat on one of my guys. Oh well. GGWP.

EKZ1505

Round: 4
Opponent: DX 2401PT
result: 1-0 win
Comments: WOW was this a close battle that went right down to the wire. My opponent put together a very scary team that really made me have to play smart to keep things under control. GG!

Status
Not open for further replies.