• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pickup lines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudol Ichiga

The chosen one
"They call my dick a hornet, cause you can blow it all day long"

Cruxis

Banned
"You look like the type of girl that likes science. How about we go to my house and test out some experiments"

That's the worst one.

RagTag

Shroomin'
do you take karate cause your body is kickin,i know worst line ever and the worst part is that if she does know karate she'll probably round house kick you chuck norris style

Naraku_Diabolos

DNC20/NIN10
Okay, time to pull out my "Never Say to a Girl Pick-up Lines."

*The word of the day is 'legs.' Let's all go back to my place and spread the word!!

*Hey baby, my horse just died. Can I ride you?

*You look just like my next baby's momma.

*My love is like M&Ms; it melts in your mouth, but not in your hands.

*Dang, girl...how in the world did you get in those jeans?

*If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.

*Hi. I'm gay, do you think you can convert me?

*I heard your ankles were having a party...do you want to invite your pants down?

*You're not the prettiest girl in the world, but beauty is only a light switch away.

*Your legs are like peanut butter; smooth, creamy and easy to spread.

*Baby, I'd pay child support for you.

*Hi, my name is Doug. That's "God" spelled backwards with a little bit of YOU wrapped up in it.

*Was your father a meat thief? Because it looks like someone took two steaks and stuffed it down the back of your pants...Mmm, medium rare or well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.