• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Picture/Voice thread - the "Get the Last Word" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan

Banned
Yeah, since the Misc. blog is officially six feet under, I'm going to assume all bets are off. Who knows, Erik might finish his project soon.

Rules;

Post your picture here, it can only be of you, no joke pics (ie posting a picture of elmo) and the sites you're allowed to use are photobucket, *******, and imageshack. Josh feel free to edit or add anything in, or if you didn't want me to make this just yet delete/close and what not. Also please don't be an a general idiot. As in, picture whoring the topic. Posting your pictures every other post. You probably don't look that good anyway. The kiddies that post "omg ur so pretty" every other post, are just as bad. Basically if I feel that you're being a spacker I'm not going to be nice.

Go.

P.S. this thread is actively moderated, don't think that you can get away with crap because you won't.

Addition!

Some of you oldies might remember this thread, but it hasn't been around for awhile now. Anyways, this is a thread where you can post a recording of your voice.

Please don't say anything too inappropriate, and don't post clearly for postcount++ or make a new recording every 2 posts or something. Basically the same rules as the pic thread. Oh and don't post obviously fake clips or joke clips or something like that.

If you can, try to post files that people can listen to without having to download. I wanted to do it in this post but I couldn't find one . If anyone has one I'll change the link here.

Aaanyways, I'm starting out the thread with not my voice (though I can assure you it will be posted here soon), but with the voice of the worst mod on SPPf, Ethan!!
http://www.box.net/shared/qyvp04urd6

No just kidding you're not the worst mod

So yeah... post!

From the closed voice thread. Same rules apply. No need to spam the thread with fifty billion voice clips, or comment every other post on the way someones voice sounds like.

Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu

Aww, that's so cute ^_^ I'm jealous~
Thanks. xD; Vic is such a nice guy. He doesn't take a picture with someone unless he can hug them in some way. Hahaha~

Yesss!

Here's the only recent picture of me that I have. I'll post another, actually serious one soon.

http://i26.*******.com/vmxfrc.jpg
Pokemon GETTO DA ZE!!

Profesco

gone gently
You're as delightful as ever, SapphireL. ^_^ We have the same Ash figure!

Mimori, you're wearing such a cute smile! Vic is awfully lucky. ;D

lol Thanks, Profesco. I look too silly, but whatever.

I got my Ash at a thrift store for a dollar. lol My aunt asked me if he was supposed to be a baseball player and I was like, "NO!!!!"

Tadashi

kiss my greens
lol Thanks, Profesco. I look too silly, but whatever.

I got my Ash at a thrift store for a dollar. lol My aunt asked me if he was supposed to be a baseball player and I was like, "NO!!!!"

Well, he does throw balls. Pokéballs, that is.

That is such a neat picture ^^

Yesss!

Here's the only recent picture of me that I have. I'll post another, actually serious one soon.

http://i26.*******.com/vmxfrc.jpg
Pokemon GETTO DA ZE!!

Awww Thats a cute pic, you look great SapphireL

Status
Not open for further replies.