• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Picture/Voice thread - the "Get the Last Word" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChloboShoka

Writer

miGz

i <3 hayley williams

miGz

i <3 hayley williams

Kreis

Still Dirrty
yeah... I guess that would an expected reply.... but I want HONEST answers.... some say i'm ugly, others say i'm not...

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
It's funny though, because he was right, regardless.
Exactly, but by putting it on the spot like that, since there are "nice" people. They wouldn't exactly blurt out he's ugly, since he's obviously diggin' for a compliment or already has -65 self-confidence.

yeah... I guess that would an expected reply.... but I want HONEST answers.... some say i'm ugly, others say i'm not...
By that you mean you expect someone out there would say you're not ugly, to make you feel better.
God, you're like a fat chick. No offense.
Sorry, I just really hate people like you. ;[

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
uggg... never mind...

How the hell do you expect to get a compliment, when you let yourself go like that.
You want the truth ? I honestly think you're one of the ugliest guys I've ever seen, fat too.

oh my god stop no

the inhumanity

Connor™

Showstopper
I love how you can all play the big man flaming a guy who was just looking for sympathy. In all honesty, from the way he phrased his comment, it was obvious it wasn't a pine for attention, rather a genuine confidence problem. By the way, it's pretty damn obvious the majority of you are moronic sheep. One person gives another a slight flame and you all jump on the band wagon. Congratulations, do you feel big now ?

Tales isn't actually fat. Hes actually rather average, considering his obvious hieght. If you think he is fat, you know some bloody skinny people. Seriously. It's either that, or you need some better bloody contacts.

I love the way one guy had the balls to post a picture aimed to flame yet doesn't have the balls to post a picture of thier own face. Get a spine, then come back, please.

And in all honesty, if you're actually trying to troll, you want some lessons from a veteran. I'm not trying to troll here and I'm just stating true facts but I reckon I did a damn better job than any of you pathetic fools.

Edit : Just to make sure you fools don't have the satisfaction of reporting this as spam, I'll add a picture.

ConnorChamp.png

Note : This is in no way a serious picture. The actual picture used for this was originally intended to be a joke picture and I got a friend to make this for me.

Last edited:

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
I love how you can all play the big man flaming a guy who was just looking for sympathy. In all honesty, from the way he phrased his comment, it was obvious it wasn't a pine for attention, rather a genuine confidence problem. By the way, it's pretty damn obvious the majority of you are moronic sheep. One person gives another a slight flame and you all jump on the band wagon. Congratulations, do you feel big now ?

Tales isn't actually fat. Hes actually rather average, considering his obvious hieght. If you think he is fat, you know some bloody skinny people. Seriously. It's either that, or you need some better bloody contacts.

I love the way one guy had the balls to post a picture aimed to flame yet doesn't have the balls to post a picture of thier own face. Get a spine, then come back, please.

And in all honesty, if you're actually trying to troll, you want some lessons from a veteran. I'm not trying to troll here and I'm just stating true facts but I reckon I did a damn better job than any of you pathetic fools.

Edit : Just to make sure you fools don't have the satisfaction of reporting this as spam, I'll add a picture.

ConnorChamp.png

Note : This is in no way a serious picture. The actual picture used for this was originally intended to be a joke picture and I got a friend to make this for me.

Tl;dr, sympathy caught my eye.
Sympathy ? Lol.
Good luck getting that in Brooklyn. Sympathetic enough to not make fun of him, which would also be immature. Seriously though, others say im cute.. others say im not..... be honest im ugly....... i want truth...
The ****'s that about ? If he really needs a compliment, he already has the height, stop bein' a sloth & exercise.

Edit: You're obviously a friend of this guy, yeah he may be tall which takes off a few pounds, but he's still fat. Just look his head.

Another edit since I read more: Confidence problem ? If it's that bad, posting your pic & stating the obvious isn't going to help. If he really needs a compliment, he already has the height, stop bein' a sloth & exercise.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.