• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Picture/Voice thread - the "Get the Last Word" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams

Mars Girl

OOH WATERMELON BRB!!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=426053307&albumID=1291384&imageID=19326989
MEH
please be honest ... i think im goodlooking..
yeah... I guess that would an expected reply.... but I want HONEST answers.... some say i'm cute, others say i'm hot........... (-_|||

Seriously though, it was supposed to be from the lyrics of Damned if I do ya, Damned if I don't, but then I found out it was match, not light.

(A)

I haven't posted here in like years so here is another pic.

the real spiderman (6)

Yeti

Banned
I don't.
yeah... I guess that would an expected reply.... but I want HONEST answers.... some say i'm cute, others say i'm hot........... (-_|||
I think you're hideous tbth.
If you want an honest answer there it is: you are not attractive.

How pathetic, you're making fun of some guy who admittedly isn't stunning or anything while being offensive to my eyesight yourself. What do YOU get out of saying crap to him? Do you need to boost your ego or something by going 'lolz nice begging 4 attention xDDD ur leik a fat chick'

miGz said:
Sorry, I just really hate people like you. ;[
Yeah and I hate people like you who have the nerve to think they have any grounds to tell someone else, who posts pictures knowing they aren't going to win any beauty contests and admitting they are probably ugly, that they're just fishing for compliments from 'nice' people and are a sloth.
If you're so trucking gorgeous why don't you apply for a job at Playgirl?
You're just fishing for compliments from people who agree with you that you're 'hot' or 'cute' when you post it. I don't care if you're copying his post the way you've posted before shows you do the exact same except with an over-inflated ego instead of a lack of confidence.

No I'm not friends with Tales I just don't think you have any grounds to be calling him ugly or fat or attention-seeking when you're nothing special either.

Mars Girl/Alexis you are foine!! At least someone on this page looks great. Give me that outfit guh it is fly.

edit: looked through my pix but I don't have any new ones & HC is next weekend soo..
here's me and giratina again

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=426053307&albumID=1291384&imageID=19326989
MEH

Seriously though, it was supposed to be from the lyrics of Damned if I do ya, Damned if I don't, but then I found out it was match, not light.

This is just a warning. If you keep going out of your way to be incredibly cruel and mean to someone who honestly is more attractive then you, I will keep tacking on infraction points until you're gone.

Stop posting here until you can be nice.

Last edited:

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Yu guyss r mean !!
My mom thinks im speciall !
I don't think I'm drop dead gorgeous, but I'm not gonna mope around call while calling myself ugly. Confidence is key. Just don't over-do, which is what I was trying to joke about. I don't need to boost my ego in some forum, since it's pretty high enough when I need it to be. Also, I don't give a damn if you don't think I look good. Look at you. :]
I think I read something about sloth, but too lazy to re-read. I lost 50 lbs. since I just got sick of being so fat. What'd I do ? Drop the cookie, I didn't go to a forum & call myself fat so some person can be all sympathetic & say Aww hunn yur not fattt yu juss extraa healthyy.
I haven't posted here in like years so here is another pic.

the real spiderman (6)
Very nice picc ! you look so cute even tho I cant see ur face. Veryy cutee tho !
I think that's a pretty good compliment guys say in the internet.

MisterCow

IT'S AWWWRIGHT
I love the way one guy had the balls to post a picture aimed to flame yet doesn't have the balls to post a picture of thier own face. Get a spine, then come back, please.

o man i'm so sorry mister internet white knight, please forgive me, here is a picture of me displaying how sorry i am: :( CLICK ME

(oops edited so that the link is more apparent, stupid smileys)

Last edited:

theboar

Entei is Entei!
>:V http://i33.*******.com/w13djb.png annnnd http://i35.*******.com/2cekdug.png rawr. Thats pictures of myself the moment I woke up.

我愛你
=P

---------------------------------
Coming Soon: Episode 5 & 6

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
MEH

Have you come out of the closet yet?

miGz

i <3 hayley williams

BUG

Yeh, your mom's nga.

Ooh. Clever. I was just wondering, seeing as how you have a chick band in you're signature and you look like you take dick real good. Also: "you're the sunshine; that lights my heart withinn" Rofl

Last edited:

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Ooh. Clever. I was just wondering, seeing as how you have a chick band in you're signature and you look like you take dick real good.

I don't actually like Paramore that much anymore. I just love Hayley Williams.
& I can only take ****'s as small as yours real good. Unlike your mom though, really. How can a chick suck **** & ****ed in the *** at the same time !

BUG

I don't actually like Paramore that much anymore. I just love Hayley Williams.
& I can only take ****'s as small as yours real good. Unlike your mom though, really. How can a chick suck **** & ****ed in the *** at the same time !

I love how all your comebacks have something to do with doing my mom. My mom just gave birth.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
I love how all your comebacks have something to do with doing my mom. My mom just gave birth.
Aww does it hurt ur feeelings ? i qotta be more sensitive den ...
The hell does she want ? A cookie ? I bet Tales would love that !

Paramore isn't really a chick band. There's like 4 guys there, & one chick.
Jonas Brothers, now that's a chick band.

Sh[font="verdana]it just got real!![/font]

Last edited:

BUG

Aww does it hurt ur feeelings ? i qotta be more sensitive den ...
The hell does she want ? A cookie ? I bet Tales would love that !

Paramore isn't really a chick band. There's like 4 guys there, & one chick.
Jonas Brothers, now that's a chick band.

No, actaully it's just disgusting that you would do a woman who just gave birth. You can't say you don't like Paramore. It's your top friend on myspace. Just more proof you're a fag.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
No, actaully it's just disgusting that you would do a woman who just gave birth. You can't say you don't like Paramore. It's your top friend on myspace. Just more proof you're a fag.

Lol nga, stalkin' my myspace ?
Well yeah I put paramore, since I don't like Hayley's page, & paramore pics look cooler. Even though I just gave you a reason, I don't have to explain **** to you *****. How the hell does liking a band make you a *** ???!?!
That's, that's likee saying Tales likes food just because he's fat !
I find Hayley very hot, which is the main reason I like paramore.
You on the other hand, you defend some pathetic guy. So you're like his knight in shining armor ? Aww how gay.
& shut up Tales just to let you know I don't usually stay home like your fat-*** it was just freakin' windy & pouring here, & just because you got people backing you up, you're still fat and ugly. Now go mope around again.

Wow, I wrote alot. Why can't I do this for homework ?

BUG

Here's a quote off his myspace.

"lookin' good isn't important; it's everything"

This is way to easy.

And dude, I'm not defending that other guy. I just think you're a prick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.