1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Picture/Voice thread - the "Get the Last Word" thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ethan, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miGz

miGz i <3 hayley williams

I put that, instead of " Fresh 'til death, im so fresh, etc " since, well I don't like it. Plus, I just like looking good. Conceited ? Narcissistic ? Yes. Could've been gay, too bad I find girls waaaayy too attractive.

Post your myspace too, guy. Seem to be getting your whack sht from mine, let's see what I can do w/ yours.

2. BUG

BUG insert joke so dated I don't even remember it

I haven't touched my myspace since middle school, but I could go find it.
    Here you go.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  3. miGz

Before being an ***, I'd like to say:
    Even tho I'm filipino(asian), I never liked sushi, which is what I think you're eating. & wow you look exactly like my cousin with just different colored hair.

4. interstellas

interstellas Banned

Nice default.
    But if it is sushi, I don't like it so much as well. ^^'

You're Filipino? I'm half, my other half is Chinese.

5. miGz

I know you told me. Lols
    He dead-*** looks like my cousin though, I'd put his myspace here but it's buried in my friends list.

6. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

I think you're alright.
    From a straight guy, anyway. I just have to counter all of these overreactive fucks who think someone's self confidence is more important than integrity. Politically correct isn't doing our world too good, in case you all haven't noticed.

7. miGz

I wanna cut *** on you BUG, I really do. But you look too much like my cousin, that I used to look up to. A Role Model, right after my dad. Anyways, that Josh guy on your tops better be family / relative, 'cause since he's the only one there thaz pretty homo ! ^^

8. BUG

I have my top set to random. And Locke, I'm not doing this because Whatsisface has hurt feelings. I'm doing this because I'm bored.

9. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

I'm doing this in response to anyone picking apart miGz, not just you :p

10. Tales Fanatic777

Tales Fanatic777 Cold as Ice

btw... my feelings aren't hurt, so I don't need defending... but I appreciate those that did... thank you...

11. BUG

Well he made it pretty fucking easy.

12. miGz

If you were bored, you would've joined in flaming Tales, but no. You defend him, actually take the time to check out my myspace to get some comebacks * which were btw not funny. Tbh, the only funny one that anyone has tried to cut my *** with was, that pic that chick about not being drunk enough 'cause you're still ugly.
    This one !
    Lol'd at that.

EDIT: If it was so easy, you should've made a joke then. You're boring, you just say something I said was kind of different trying to pass it off as a joke. You're worse than my god-sis' boyfriend. Even I can make decent jokes about myself. Yours were, yeah. Whack.

Another edit: Tales already apologized via PM & I've been talking to him for awhile now, I've already apologized myself for taking it too far. BUG, you can getting mad hype now. Time to do all my make-up homeworks, 1st marking period ends tomorrow. Just great.

13. BUG

I have an incredibly dry sense of humor. Get used to it. Honestly, you do a great job of making yourself look bad. I don't even have to make jokes.

14. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW!

All of you should know better then to respond to this fool, and he WILL be banned. I'm tempted to infract you all for spamming...

15. Tales Fanatic777

alright... i'm sorry if this stays off topic... but I just wanted to say... before he got banned... miGz and I had reconciled... and if he ever comes back... I hope you can forgive him like I have learned to...

16. Katya Ivanova

Katya Ivanova Banned

shut up fat boy

he's banned, you're irrelevant

17. Tales Fanatic777

lol at generic flame

18. Kirby

Kirby ʘ‿ʘ Staff Member Admin

What did I just say? I will close this topic if I have to do so.

19. Ethan

Ethan Banned

Everyone that posted after Kirby will be recieving a three day ban soon, because apparently none of you can ****ing read. Any continuing of the nonsense will result in longer ban times.

Congrats

Kirby Edit: I deleted all the posts after my last post due to spam. You guys are obviously not very intelligent and don't know when to stop.

ETHAN EDIT: K I guess we're not banning you, but um, any continuance of crapfest 09 will recieve bans. Okay, yeah, there we go.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
  20. Fatal

Fatal Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.