• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Picture/Voice thread - the "Get the Last Word" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Here's a quote off his myspace.

"lookin' good isn't important; it's everything"

This is way to easy.

And dude, I'm not defending that other guy. I just think you're a prick.

I put that, instead of " Fresh 'til death, im so fresh, etc " since, well I don't like it. Plus, I just like looking good. Conceited ? Narcissistic ? Yes. Could've been gay, too bad I find girls waaaayy too attractive.

Post your myspace too, guy. Seem to be getting your whack sht from mine, let's see what I can do w/ yours.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I put that, instead of " Fresh 'til death, im so fresh, etc " since, well I don't like it. Plus, I just like looking good. Conceited ? Narcissistic ? Yes. Could've been gay, too bad I find girls waaaayy too attractive.

Post your myspace too, guy. Seem to be getting your whack sht from mine, let's see what I can do w/ yours.

I haven't touched my myspace since middle school, but I could go find it.
Here you go.

Last edited:

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
Before being an ***, I'd like to say:
Even tho I'm filipino(asian), I never liked sushi, which is what I think you're eating. & wow you look exactly like my cousin with just different colored hair.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
I know you told me. Lols
He dead-*** looks like my cousin though, I'd put his myspace here but it's buried in my friends list.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=426053307&albumID=1291384&imageID=19326989
MEH
please be honest ... i think im goodlooking..
yeah... I guess that would an expected reply.... but I want HONEST answers.... some say i'm cute, others say i'm hot........... (-_|||

Seriously though, it was supposed to be from the lyrics of Damned if I do ya, Damned if I don't, but then I found out it was match, not light.
I think you're alright.
From a straight guy, anyway. I just have to counter all of these overreactive fucks who think someone's self confidence is more important than integrity. Politically correct isn't doing our world too good, in case you all haven't noticed.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
I wanna cut *** on you BUG, I really do. But you look too much like my cousin, that I used to look up to. A Role Model, right after my dad. Anyways, that Josh guy on your tops better be family / relative, 'cause since he's the only one there thaz pretty homo ! ^^

BUG

I wanna cut *** on you BUG, I really do. But you look too much like my cousin, that I used to look up to. A Role Model, right after my dad. Anyways, that Josh guy on your tops better be family / relative, 'cause since he's the only one there thaz pretty homo ! ^^

I have my top set to random. And Locke, I'm not doing this because Whatsisface has hurt feelings. I'm doing this because I'm bored.

miGz

i <3 hayley williams
I have my top set to random. And Locke, I'm not doing this because Whatsisface has hurt feelings. I'm doing this because I'm bored.

If you were bored, you would've joined in flaming Tales, but no. You defend him, actually take the time to check out my myspace to get some comebacks * which were btw not funny. Tbh, the only funny one that anyone has tried to cut my *** with was, that pic that chick about not being drunk enough 'cause you're still ugly.
This one !
(A)

I haven't posted here in like years so here is another pic.

the real spiderman (6)

Lol'd at that.

EDIT: If it was so easy, you should've made a joke then. You're boring, you just say something I said was kind of different trying to pass it off as a joke. You're worse than my god-sis' boyfriend. Even I can make decent jokes about myself. Yours were, yeah. Whack.

Another edit: Tales already apologized via PM & I've been talking to him for awhile now, I've already apologized myself for taking it too far. BUG, you can getting mad hype now. Time to do all my make-up homeworks, 1st marking period ends tomorrow. Just great.

Last edited:

BUG

If you were bored, you would've joined in flaming Tales, but no. You defend him, actually take the time to check out my myspace to get some comebacks * which were btw not funny. Tbh, the only funny one that anyone has tried to cut my *** with was, that pic that chick about not being drunk enough 'cause you're still ugly.
This one !

Lol'd at that.

EDIT: If it was so easy, you should've made a joke then. You're boring, you just say something I said was kind of different trying to pass it off as a joke. You're worse than my god-sis' boyfriend. Even I can make decent jokes about myself. Yours were, yeah. Whack.

I have an incredibly dry sense of humor. Get used to it. Honestly, you do a great job of making yourself look bad. I don't even have to make jokes.

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
GET BACK ON TOPIC NOW!

All of you should know better then to respond to this fool, and he WILL be banned. I'm tempted to infract you all for spamming...

Tales Fanatic777

Cold as Ice
alright... i'm sorry if this stays off topic... but I just wanted to say... before he got banned... miGz and I had reconciled... and if he ever comes back... I hope you can forgive him like I have learned to...

miGz said:
Tales Fanatic777 said:
miGz said:
Tales Fanatic777 said:
miGz said:
Tales Fanatic777 said:
Might we please end this flaming? despite how my post ended up sounding... I was not looking for "nice" people... just honest opinions... I guess my wording was a bit unwise... but I am willing to move on... I respectfully request that you please do the same...
I didn't mean for it to go that far, & alright. Sorry if I was an ***, but you seriously can't expect people to like you, if you don't like yourself. Also, honest opinions are can get harsh, either be prepared to have the bolaz to take it, or not say it at all. Not to assume you're a game addict or anything, but it's pretty easy to lose weight by gaming. Just play, without the eating. That's how I got the first 30lbs off my fat ***.

I can take it... I just had to know lol... and I exercise everyday... and used to weigh a LOT more... thank you... also not eating is unhealthy...
Never said don't eat, just that most fat people eat more than 3 times a day. Including the occassional junk food every few minutes or so. Try low carbs, & two meals a day. Lots of water & fruit. Then do something that can get your mind off eating junk.

lol... thanks for the advice... but I DO eat healthy... and only eat twice a day, lol... and all I drink is water...

alright... i'm sorry if this stays off topic... but I just wanted to say... before he got banned... miGz and I had reconciled... and if he ever comes back... I hope you can forgive him like I have learned to...

shut up fat boy

he's banned, you're irrelevant

Ethan

Banned
Everyone that posted after Kirby will be recieving a three day ban soon, because apparently none of you can ****ing read. Any continuing of the nonsense will result in longer ban times.

Congrats

Kirby Edit: I deleted all the posts after my last post due to spam. You guys are obviously not very intelligent and don't know when to stop.

ETHAN EDIT: K I guess we're not banning you, but um, any continuance of crapfest 09 will recieve bans. Okay, yeah, there we go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.