• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Picture/Voice thread - the "Get the Last Word" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Katya don't let Ugzloh get you banned..
Fatal, lookin pretty intimidating. ;)

Cloud.

You're pathetic.
I think BUG and miGz should be banned !

This is from back in '05, but its fun to see that, through the years, I've gotten uglier and uglier.
Just look at my last post for reference to the ugliness that is me.
:V
http://i37.*******.com/2ithuhh.jpg
Recognition night at school. I got an award for getting all A's in 8th grade.
Its also the only time you'll ever see me in pink and with long hair.
That's about it.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
heh-heh-heh.

I'm coming for you, 10/31/2009.

Sweet costume. You should go walk around the mall with that costume on, maybe pull a couple of ding-dong-ditches and scare the crap out of people when you finally decide to show yourself.

Hahaha Halloween.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Some faces were altered to protect the innocent.

Unfortunately, it kills some of the humour because you can't see their completely serious looks, as if everything were perfectly normal. Ah well.

(I was planning on doing a voice clip, but I kind of have swine flu so I'm not talking normally)

what is homecoming btw?

It is, I believe, an occasion on which former members of an institution (usually an educational one) come back. Kind of like a reunion, if I understand it correctly.

Last edited:

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Homecoming is an annual tradition in high schools and colleges where Alumni and whatnot are supposed to come home and support their team for a sporting event. Nowadays most alumni just come back for rival games but homecoming tradition still stands. The homecoming game is typically followed by a dance the next evening which is what everyone gets dressed up for. It's like prom.

Status
Not open for further replies.