1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Picture/Voice thread - the "Get the Last Word" thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Ethan, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeti

Yeti Banned

[img139]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_X544y8kZpYU/SrY8_Idc2rI/AAAAAAAAAlo/Ls6Z2VIOEoQ/s200/The+Yeti+is+not+pleased.jpg[/img139]
    me irl whenever I see acne that isn't getting treated.

me and a golf club searching for acne
    i am pro mini golfer tbcomodh!!

2. Phailsafe

Phailsafe Like a Boss!

You guys are retarded :p
    Haha Locke, you love the motivational posters, dont ya?

3. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

I am sincerely disappointed with this latest group of pic thread contributors. Repeated attempts at kindly telling you to drop your arguments and move on with life have been thoroughly and disrespectfully ignored. Neither beauty nor big words makes up for a total lack of common sense, and each person who continued to draw this ridiculous battle of nonwits out should be ashamed of the way they've acted.

In short, you petty children have made fools of yourselves and need to shut up when you're told to do so.

The Picture/Voice thread will be closed for three days. Consider this a time out. Speaking in terms of behavior, it's an age-appropriate punishment.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.