• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pidgeot, Noctowl, Crobat, or Togetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
I can't decide what flying type I should use for my Heart Gold team... But, I have come down to four possibilities -- Pidgeot, Noctowl, Crobat and Togetic...Which do you think would be good?

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Pidgeot deserves more love, but Crobat is a strong choice, especially if you wants speed.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I suggest you to chose Pidgeot because he is the strongest.
But Togetic is a good option too.

Dattebayo

Banned
Go with Crobat, because the Dark Knight said so.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I suggest you to chose Pidgeot because he is the strongest.
But Togetic is a good option too.

Pidegot isn't the strongest because Crobat beats him in every stat (although their SpA is both 70).

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
thanks for all the ideas...i think that noctowl and togetic are out of the picture now :) so its between pidgeot and crobat...

Skull-Kid

I know, right!?
I love Honchkrow, he's my favourite bird now, so choose Honchkrow!

This is a good choice.

But out of the ones you have chosen I would recommend Pidgeot since you could get it right at the start of the game as a Pidgey. If you don't mind waiting, I'd go for Crobat but remember taht it needs love.

Jirachi Kidd

if you had to choose between those two, pidgeot or crobat i would chose crobat, but it takes it about 30levels to evolve to a crobat..
but still, think about Honchkrow:D
he's the best!

Tyrannotaur

Tyranitar Trainer
Go with Noctowl for sheer awesomeness and originality. Though I do have to agree Honchkrow/fearow are both solid choices.

I am personally picking Noctowl for Soul Silver and Stealing that Kid's spearow in Heart Gold. I think Crobat and Togekiss are way too overused. Noctowl, Pidgeot, Swellow, and Fearow are more original, but Honchkrow is plain awesome. Up to you however.

-;248;

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
hmm...i forgot all about honchkrow! i think hes a great idea! thanks for the help guys, im going with honchkrow. :)

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
:D are you able to go into the safari zone before you beat the elite four? because thats the only place where I saw you can get them other than kanto...

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Definitely Crobat!It has amazing speed,it will go first everytime,has a good attack,a useful sp attack & good defences...it doesn't faint from one hit.& it has good moves too^__^

Chainsaw

Really awesome.
i think noctowl for this one , or if not Pidgeot
I used noctowl and did well ,also ho-oh was good if thats your kind of flying type

Status
Not open for further replies.