• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pidgeot, Noctowl, Crobat, or Togetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
better yet dodrio>pigeiot,fearow,noctow

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
im stuck between honchkrow and crobat now...i would choose honchkrow but you can't get murkrow early on in the game, and you can with zubat, but im hearing lots of good things about honchkrow AND crobat...oh this is very hard to decide...

Last edited:

Indragon

Back in the USSR
if u want speed and power, Fearow is better than anything metioned

Fearow isn't all that good since Crobat has more speed and Honchkrow has more power, so rather be specialized than balanced. Like you said, Dodrio is better but I still say Honchkrow since it has a wider movepool and can attack physically or specially. Anyway, Dark > generic Normal/Flying.

Xx Flare xX

im stuck between honchkrow and crobat now...i would choose honchkrow but you can't get murkrow early on in the game, and you can with zubat, but im hearing lots of good things about honchkrow AND crobat...oh this is very hard to decide...

Out of the two I'd pick Honchkrow. Crobats good but I hate the previous forms "Damn you Zubats!!! *swears alot everytime I encounter one*"

If it was my team out of the lot I would've picked between Honchkrow and Togetic( or Togekiss<3) more Togetic for me:D

(You could always breed a Honchkrow pre form and transfer the egg to HG/SS early on. I've heard your able to transfer between HG/SS and D/P/PT, I'm doing it with a Vulpix egg:p)

Dattebayo

Banned
What's with you people picking Honchkrow; when was the last time you checked its stats? There are better bird choices over Honchkrow.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
^Uh... 100 HP/125 Atk/52 Def/105 SAtk/52 SDef/71 Spd is awesome, especially with good STABs and a good movepool. Speed is a bit low but in-game, it doesn't matter all that much unless you don't train at all.

Dattebayo

Banned
^Uh... 100 HP/125 Atk/52 Def/105 SAtk/52 SDef/71 Spd is awesome, especially with good STABs and a good movepool. Speed is a bit low but in-game, it doesn't matter all that much unless you don't train at all.

But look at its defenses. No one will want to use it because they want a Pokemon with better defenses.

G.i.Я

crobat is the best choice

supernoob

Derpy and awesome!
hmm

i think you should choose togetic,because it git some great moves to overcome its weakneses.

i am going to use honchcrow or that awesome farfetchd

The Head Honchkrow

I think you guys are missing something here...Fearow!
No-one ever uses it, despite it's great stats and the fact that it learns Drill Peck, an extremely reliable and powerful Flying-type move.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Coreracer15

Master of the Sea
No-one ever uses it, despite it's great stats and the fact that it learns Drill Peck, an extremely reliable and powerful Flying-type move.

~The Head Honchkrow~

i know what you mean about fearow. I was actually taking him in for consideration, but his movepool...well, sucks.

GalladeX

~The Head Honchkrow~

Hypocrit Just joking ^^

Anyway, I'd choose Staraptor. Crobat is good, but Staraptor won me over with Close Combat ^^

elephantdog

ÜberlegenDeLeuteHier
Go Honchkrow. It looks so much better. Crobat is so ugly... have you seen it on PBR? Those teeth...

Dan The Poke Man

MEGAMEGAMEGA
Noctowl, I enjoy making people get stuck and unable to attack while I just nibble away at their health until the battle is won.

Dattebayo

Banned
People only want a bird with better defenses if they're going to play defensively.
Honchkrow isn't meant to do that.

Well it should be if you EV train its defenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.