• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pig*

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Errrr, yeah. RMT.

**'Tar
dpiconani248.gif
Tyranitar
@ Choiceband
Adamant
60HP / 252 Atk / 196 Spd
-Crunch
-Persuit
-Stone Edge
-Earthquake

Yeah, not the best lead I know, but it gets the sandstorm started which helps me out, as at times I've had to resort to letting sandstorm whittle down some bigger threats... Would be inclined to change if a better option comes up.

**SpiderPig
dpiconani473.gif
Mamoswine
@ Lifeorb
Adamant
Snow Cloak
252 HP / 252 Atk / 6 Def
-Earthquake
-Stone edge
-Ice shard
-Stealth rocks

The star of the team. Cleans up lategame with that rediciously(sp) overpower Iceshard. Hits a nice range of pokes with that moveset, but SR is mainly a filler when I know the opponent is going to run and I need something to do that turn. Ideas for 4th spot very welcome.

**F.E.A.R
dpiconani462.gif
Magnezone
@ Leftovers
Modest
172 Hp / 88 Spd / 248 Satk
-Thunderbolt
-Magnet rise
-HP [Ice]
-Sub

Bumped up the speed a notch 'cause i'm crazy enought to try and trap other Magnezones XD Anyway love this, basically I trap a Fortress, sub and rise, then blow them to hell and probably their next Poke too! The next poke solves the problem of getting rid of those built up spikes...

**Beyblade
dpiconani344.gif
Claydol
@ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP / 144 Def / 114 Sdef
-Rapid Spin
-Earth Power
-Icebeam
-light screen

The thing I love about using Claydol over another spinner such as Starmie and Donphan is that, unlike those others, it takes lol% damage even when the opponent has 3 layers of Spikes up, 2 of toxic spikes and a SR, the the only one that tuches it is SR. The reason this is a big advantage for me is it allows Mag to trap Skarms, Fortress and even Meta's (yes, the other day I trapped a metagross and it proceded to SR on me :S) and let them spike me while i magnet rise and set up a sub, then I can kill them and put a dent into whatever somes out next.

**Heartburn
dpiconani485.gif
Heatran
@ choice specs
Modest
56 HP / 252 Satk / 200 Spd
-Overheat
-Earth power
-Dragon pulse
-Dark Pulse

Concidering explosion in the last spot, but it's fine like that for now. Anyway this is pretty standard, and is good for luring out Blissey and getting Mamoswine in safely.

**Moonshine
dpiconani488.gif
Cresselia
@ Leftovers
Bold
252 HP / 252 Def / 6 Sdef
-Rest
-Sleep talk
-Psychic
-icebeam

Deals with dragons, mixape, and Gyaratrive, which i desperatly needed.

Anyway thats it, so please help me spot any glaring weaks that I have no doubt missed.

Last edited:

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
Mag3 will be ww out before you get to sub.

Cress doesn't counter ape without psychic.

HP ice > dp if you can be assed to reset, and if this is shoddy, then go ice.

I find hippo to be better lead then ttar.

Hera weak and Mixape weak.

unaware

Banned
that cresselia doesn't counter infernape

why don't people acknowledge that

it needs psychic

that cresselia's basically mixape bait

edit:beaten

Toxic

GONNA
hidden power [grass] > dark pulse

seeing as you don't really have a way of hurting swampert

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Changed Cress.

Sacrificed Gyara coverage

Darkpulse actually hurts Cress. And this is wifi.

Hippo and Tar serve different purposes. They're not just there to set up weather. Thats Abomasnow you're thinking of.

No longer Hera or Mixape weak.

You missed the weavile weak.

Jirachi > Heatran, opinions?

IDK why we are talking like this.

Toxic

GONNA
Wasn't aware this was wi-fi

and to deal with weavile weak you could have zap cannon forry > claydol

this also deals with your gyara problems.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Preduced for having a HP ice Mag ;_;

flamehaze94

I like it well-done.
Magnet Rise Magnezone is lol.

Specs Heatran without Fire Blast? D: Put it over Overheat. Dark Pulse is absolutely useless, give it Explosion / HP [Grass], please.

Lord_Sunday

Remember me from RSE
Magnet Rise Magnezone is lol.

Specs Heatran without Fire Blast? D: Put it over Overheat. Dark Pulse is absolutely useless, give it Explosion / HP [Grass], please.
Overheat is more to the hit-and-run style of choiceSpecs. Why would i even use fireblast when Lavaplume and flamethrower are my other options? The acc loss is a no-thanks.

DarkPulse is a nice surprise for Dusknoir and Cress. Smacks them on the switch in and, unlike Overheat, can be used repeatadly. Dusknoir was never a problem, but Cress puts a dent into Tar with Grassknot (though less so due to sandstream).

Magnet rise is awesome, expecially for set-up against fortress and Meta. It allows me to force any dragon revenge kills to be limited to fireblast of fang to try and get rid of me, which is obviousally not neraly as effective as a 4X effective EQ.

That all you've got to say? Kthanxbai.

Last edited:

johnXkid

Candlelight
the accuracy on Fire Blast is only 5 less than than that of Overheat

flamehaze94

I like it well-done.
Oh please.

Super effective Dark Pulse does less than a neutral Fire Blast. Overheat's special attack drop will stop you from 2HKOing Cress and Bliss, while Fire Blast does.

johnXkid

Candlelight
Oh please.

Super effective Dark Pulse does less than a neutral Fire Blast. Overheat's special attack drop will stop you from 2HKOing Cress and Bliss, while Fire Blast does.

thank you. everyone insists on overheat