• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pigeot, Staraptor, Or Fearow.

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
After the whole epic rmt Bossk thread this is where your thoughts on pigeot staraptor and fearow lie.

I personaly like Pigeot way better over staraptor. And those who havent seen bosskz recentley closed thread should see what he crafted with them.
And pigeot is way old school. Way cooler.

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
I'm going to go with Fearow. She was my first Random Encounter shiny.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
I may be old skool, but Staraptor's stronger and cooler than Pidegot. Not saying Pidegot's bad, but Staraptor just walked all over it.

Pidgeot > Fearow, if you haven't guessed =P

GeneXJennifer

I am a dream.
Staraptor is sooo much cooler then Pidgeot in everyway. All opinions ofc lol.

Staraptor in my personal opinion looks alot cooler than the other two, however Pidgey was the first Pokemon I caught, and it was also the first Pokémon that was fully evolved in my team. I've never used Spearow or Fearow, as they both look ugly, and what the hell are they supposed to be based on anyway? Pidgey is obviously a variation of a Pidgeon, and Starly is obviously a variation or based on a Starling, but what is Spearow based on (It's name indicates a Sparrow, but it don't look like one at all)

But overall, Staraptor is my favourite, as it learns Close Combat, and it's taken many of my opponents off guard.

yeminied

Staraptor.

First of all it looks awesome.

Secondly, it has decent, competitive moves.

Thirdly, Pidgeot is fugly

Staraptor>Fearow>Pidgeot

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
In terms of gameplay, Staraptor's probably the best.

Skull-Kid

Staraptor.

I do love Pidgeot as it was one of my first Pokemon but Staraptor has that edge for me. It's a hair thing :D

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
I'm using a fearow right now on SS and really enjoying it, so I'ma go that direction. + it has the mirror move advantage over Staraptor.

I feel swellow's being ignored :[

Emerald 2006

It's about 50/50 between Pidgeot and Starraptor.
They're both great, as I call them, "Bird Pokemon."

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Staraptor...it has Intimidate,Brave Bird & Close Combat by lvl-up,it looks decent & has a huge attack stat.
I wanted to like Pidgeot but it sucks in every single way...bad stats,doesn't learn much by lvl-up,uninteresting abilities.It does look good but seriously,I cant overlook the bad stuff just on that...
& Fearow was never interesting.It has average stats,a very limited movepool...it's just Pidgeot with lower defenses & Drill Peck

Champion Lance

Penis Used Harden
Staraptor looks cooler but Im old school so I prefer Pidgeot. Dont care much for Fearow.

Flamesword12

To me,Staraptor. Because it's has stronger move. Pidgeot wasn't bad either.