• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pika and Goliath (542)

HoennMaster

I thought he was entertaining.

thunderblade12

Shos not really a stereotype. If he were then PUSA would have made some paint edits and gave him some "pimp clothes" and "bling-bling"

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
Oooh, that would've been fun!! Bling-bling all the way....! Actually, imo, his character was one of the worst once-off characters we've had. ever.

Rebeccag

sho really annoyed me for some reason I dunno why maybe it was the way he talked
Glad pikachu didnt evolve though ^_6. The pokemon center scene was a little shocking though
LOL at team rocket stealing the thunderstone. And at paul suddenly turning up

Zophund

So, Ash saves his thunderstone all the way since Vermillion City- and then Team Rocket captures it and auctions it. o_O

Zophund

So, Ash saves his thunderstone all the way since Vermillion City- and then Team Rocket takes it and auctions it.

HoennMaster

What I don't get is how the Thunder Stone could be in his backpack for all this time and Pikachu hasn't accidentally evolved. I realize they made this episode without thinking of this, but it should have been explained.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
This seemed very reminisicent of the Lt.Surge ep.

Also, why did they make him talk like a bad rapper? lol. :D

pinoyinspired

teh Ampharos nut!
What I don't get is how the Thunder Stone could be in his backpack for all this time and Pikachu hasn't accidentally evolved. I realize they made this episode without thinking of this, but it should have been explained.

it was in a pouch. lol and the dub verison of the raichu trainer was very annoying.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Pikachu will not evolve. Otherwise, if it does evolve, pokemon will be ruined, which is not the case.

Torpoleon

The second battle was sort of intense but cool.

Mario-Sonic

Former NSider
The episode was entertaining, but seeing Paul mock Ash's loss against Raichu really irritates me. Can't that guy ever learn to mind his own business?!

Insidious_Dreamer

Dreams = Reality
i think paul will always be doing that - i think its fun to watch, he;s more opposite to ash than any of his previous rivals

milenadrg

Ash's Pikachu never evoloves. It sounds little stupid, but Raichu is too big and heavy for Ash's shoulders. He would be much stronger. Maby he will finally evolove during the end of the series, when....