• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu Card

Lucario Hero

Defying Gravity
It's a pretty powerful Pikachu, but it sure looks real to me.

Terry. T.

One and Only...
10/10, because it is
a)so cute
b)so awesome how you did it
It's cool!

ParaChomp

be your own guru
for a pikachu, it's tough

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Well I see a wording mistake in the power and in each attack. (I'm a TCG judge so I tend to be picky) Appart from that, it looks good.
I'll give it a 7/10. I would have given higher if the attacks were worded the way the real cards are.

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Could you inform me of the errors and how to fix them.

Write the text on the Pikachu here and I'll fix it. I don't feel like going back and forth between the picture and typing it.:p

celebi63

Time Traveler
Here's the cards text:

Pokepower - Magnetic field
Whenever you want, before you attack, you may remove one metal energy from your discard pile and attach it to your active Pokemon.

Attack 1 - Battery Power
This attack does 10 extra damage for every Pokemon on your Bench.

Attack 2 - Wire Conductor
This attack does 20 damage to all of your opponents benched Water and Metal Pokemon. (Don’t apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.)

Thanks for offering to help!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Here's the cards text:

Pokepower - Magnetic field
Whenever you want, before you attack, you may remove one metal energy from your discard pile and attach it to your active Pokemon.

Attack 1 - Battery Power
This attack does 10 extra damage for every Pokemon on your Bench.

Attack 2 - Wire Conductor
This attack does 20 damage to all of your opponents benched Water and Metal Pokemon. (Don’t apply weakness and resistance for benched Pokemon.)

Thanks for offering to help!

I'm not sure on the exact wording on the 2nd attack but here they are.

Poképower - Magnetic field
As often as you like (before you attack), you may search your discard pile foe a Metal Energy card and attach it to one of your Active Pokémon.

Battery Power
Does 10 damage times the number of your Benched Pokémon.

Wire Conductor
This attack does 20 damage to each of your opponent's Benched Water or Metal Pokémon. (Don't apply Weakness and Resistence for Benched Pokémon)

Last edited: