• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu-colored Pichu

halloweenghost

I saw something on the Gamestop website about a special Pikachu-colored Pichu. I was wondered if anyone had a link to a picture of this Pichu. Oh, and some discussion of this event would be fine (its gonna happen anyways so whatever).

it is a shiny pichu... thats it. it unlocks the spikey earred pichu in HG/SS

yaminokame

やみのかめ
I saw something on the Gamestop website about a special Pikachu-colored Pichu. I was wondered if anyone had a link to a picture of this Pichu. Oh, and some discussion of this event would be fine (its gonna happen anyways so whatever).

Edit: Heres a link http://www.gamestop.com/gs/content/Pokemon_Pichu.pdf

Here's a picture of it (them) for you :p

img_news_04_01.jpg

Dattebayo

Banned
Even if I despise Pichu to the core, I'll just get one for my Pearl and Platinum because I want to unlock every secrets in HG/SS.

Torpoleon

It's pretty much a Shiny Pichu that unlocks an HGSS Event which is where you get the Spikey-Eared Pichu which is a normally colored Pichu that has a spikey ear. I'm doing the event on Jan. 30, 2010 which is the first day of the event and because it is a Saturday. I was going to Game Stop to buy a game and preorder SoulSilver eventually as well.

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
Well,they gave them out in Japan around the releasse of they movie.But,I will go get it in Harlan`s Gamestop (if the do the event) or Kingsport

Cowlol

Average Trainer
Hehe it's just a stupid pichu with a messed up ear woop de doo!

Cazzah

Why Is The Rum Gone?
Is this going to be coming over to the UK aswell? :)

AlanSweeps

Gen I Veteran
Actually, I checked out the Japanese coverage of the event. You should care about this Notched-Ear Pichu. Because it has Volt Tackle.

Unfortunately, it can't evolve, and is female, so you can't breed Volt Tackle onto a viable Light Ball Pikachu. But hey, it might be okay for Little Cup or Battle Tower...

Dattebayo

Banned
Unfortunately, it can't evolve, and is female, so you can't breed Volt Tackle onto a viable Light Ball Pikachu. But hey, it might be okay for Little Cup or Battle Tower...

And that shows how useless Pichu in general are, no matter how special they are.

Mudkip8003

Ya, I'm getting this Pichu. I need the Spikey-Eared Pichu. While I'm getting it, I'm pre-ordering Pokemon Soul Silver at the same time, so I know that I would have it all ot the same time, but I don't get the game right away.

Edit: Rank up!

I really don't know if I should obtain one. If it were an event Pokemon like Darkrai and Shaymin (which already passed), that would intrigue me...but this one? Probably not.

I probably will just as a trophy or something...if you evolve the pcp into pikachu, it remains shiny, right?

I really don't know if I should obtain one. If it were an event Pokemon like Darkrai and Shaymin (which already passed), that would intrigue me...but this one? Probably not.

I probably will just as a trophy or something...if you evolve the pcp into pikachu, it remains shiny, right?