• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu-colored Pichu

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Actually, I did know that. I meant that I was dissappointed that it's impossible to get something else. Not that I specifically got jolly ones.

Though I guess it makes it more special if you get one outside of the event.

Well if you're a Shiny collector, this Pichu is practically worthless since so many people have one lol. They all share the same PID and so many other factors.

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
does any shiny pichu activate that event

bulbasaur14

Bulbasaur line ftw
gutter lol i already have one aswell :(

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
Well i couldnt get it my gamestop didnt have a download station. So i can't get that spikey ear pichu. Its not important to me anyway

Lorde

The event is the spiked-ear Pichu right
If so Yeah!!!!!

The Pikachu-Colored Pichu was the event Pokemon being given out which, once traded to Pokemon HeartGold or Pokemon SoulSilver, activates the Ilex Forest Spiky-Ear Pichu event. If that clarifies things lol.

Lorde

Just incase some of you were wondering (I know I was at first) the Spiky-Ear Pichu CANNOT EVOLVE. Here's a short description about the event:

If taken to Professor Elm, it is revealed that she has traveled through time with Celebi. Elm claims that he and Professor Oak were researching the time travel abilities of Celebi, and claims that this Pichu proves his main theory. He adds that the reason it cannot evolve is because it has been time traveling for so long. He will then call all the Pokémon Center attendants to prevent Spiky-Eared Pichu from being used in trades.

Hope that helps those of you who were wondering :)

Last edited:

elite ralf

hi I dunno if this is already asked but, say if I use one PCP to activate the event in my HG, would it still be capable of activating another event in my SS?

Lorde

hi I dunno if this is already asked but, say if I use one PCP to activate the event in my HG, would it still be capable of activating another event in my SS?

It can activate the event in multiple games, it's not restricted to one game.

Lorde

oh, then if that's the case, this applies to every single event pokemon, right? like the tru arceus, gamestop jirachi, etc? :D

Of course. You could trade any event Pokemon that activates a certain event to other games and get the same result.

elite ralf

Of course. You could trade any event Pokemon that activates a certain event to other games and get the same result.

alriiiight! cool thanks for explaining! kinda needed that hard tho, I never really understood it up until minutes ago. :D

Lorde

I think he was meaning about the Shiny Pichu

In that case it can evolve. It doesn't have such a restriction. Actually, I also posted the info on the Spiky-Ear Pichu because that question was asked a few times in the past too.

Camcam

If the shiny pichu evolved and was then traded to HG/SS would the event still activate or does it have to remain in the pichu state? Also if I trade it to HG and activate the event would it still activate the event if traded to SS. In other words can the same pichu activate the event in more than one game?

Lorde

If the shiny pichu evolved and was then traded to HG/SS would the event still activate or does it have to remain in the pichu state? Also if I trade it to HG and activate the event would it still activate the event if traded to SS. In other words can the same pichu activate the event in more than one game?

Evolution will not prevent the event from activating apparently. You can trade it as many times as you want, the event can still activate in multiple games.