• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu-colored Pichu

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Aren't things like that programmed to not be shiny or is that just the event distribution pokemon?

Well it's (the SEP) given to you in the game as a gift Pokemon like Eevee, it's not from an actual event like the PCP so it might be possible to get a Shiny version, idk, I don't really know much about them. I don't have the patience to try though otherwise I'd test it out.

Last edited:

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
Arrgh!!! I don't get it! I'm on Wifi Mystery Gift, with a European Pearl, but it isn't working! Is it too early or something?

dragor31

well the WiFi event is up and running for American game cards I know. Even as far away from the US as Australia. I would assume that the Australian card works, but I don't have one to check. I'll see if I can borrow my friends so I can get them one.

I <3 nintendo now.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I had no idea this event was going on, I'm so happy I have another chance to get the PCP since I missed out on the Gamestop one. Now I'll have Jirachi and PCP. This is great!

elite ralf

I was surprised they also made it available in US game cards. :D
here's to hoping ;385;, too, will be distributed via wi-fi. :D
and ;151;. and ;251;. :D :D :D

p.s.: this makes PCP the first ever pokemon released via wi-fi Stateside, right? :D

ForeverFlame

Yay, I got three PCPichus. This totally makes up for Canada not having any Toys R Us events. All we need is an Arceus Hall of Origin event...

halloweenghost

I was surprised they also made it available in US game cards. :D
here's to hoping ;385;, too, will be distributed via wi-fi. :D
and ;151;. and ;251;. :D :D :D

p.s.: this makes PCP the first ever pokemon released via wi-fi Stateside, right? :D

you are correect... this is the firsat pokemon stateside to be released over wifi

too bad i've already gotten it at gamestop.. but hey this gives those who missed it a chance to get it! :)

Zorkzedork

My first ever event Pokemon :)
Even if it was only a pichu...

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I downloaded mine when i got home from work, i am now the proud owner of three PCP's of which i shall be using all but one to trade for better Pokemon (hopefully).

Kudos to Nintendo for this.

JohnLee

you are correect... this is the firsat pokemon stateside to be released over wifi

too bad i've already gotten it at gamestop.. but hey this gives those who missed it a chance to get it! :)

Like me! I'm very happy that Nintendo is doing this! :)

I downloaded mine when i got home from work, i am now the proud owner of three PCP's of which i shall be using all but one to trade for better Pokemon (hopefully).

Kudos to Nintendo for this.

Big kudos to Nintendo! Let's hope for the same fate for other HG/SS event pokemon such as, Jirachi, Mew, and the Celebi!

Camcam

True, if you want to unlock everything in your HG/SS you will need them both. Regardless of which one you think is better.
BTW, now that Pichu is available over WiFi now, maybe I'll end up getting one for my Platinum now.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
I got the little guy. Pichu looks shiner now, oddly @_@
Hope Jirachi's over Wifi too.

Camcam

The poster said it may be. The pichu event didn't take too long to be given out over wifi, maybe Jirachi will be available sometime after the 25th.

StrongBad456

Beginning Trainer
I got my Pichu today. I already had a Japanese one(I mostly wanted it because Shokotan in the OT) but I also wanted an English one. I just hope there's a Jirachi event in the future. I mean, I already have a Japanese Jirachi but an English one would be good too.

Patrick2772

It isn't working for me. :/ I own a European game.

halloweenghost

hey guys i have a question for those who downloaded ti today..who is the original trainer? the gamestop stores was Gamestp.