• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu-colored Pichu

Spirit of Darkness

I just got the PCP to my Platinum although it is American. I will try Diamond.

Camcam

Does it have all the same attacks and nature the one at Gamestop had?

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I think it does. And, I can't wait to trade mine over to Soul Silver! Its gonna be awesome! Spikey-eared Pichu, get ready to belong to me, pkmn trainer Passion! HEH!

I got my today
OT SPR2010
Same moves but still another event for me XD

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
Got my Pikachu Coloured Pichu :D mine's also OT SPR2010, Jolly natured. I'm so hyped for Soul Silver!

ForteAnly

Is anybody resetting for better iv's? I'm getting two one from Platinum and one from Pearl. I'm going to use the one from Pearl for the event and the one from Pt for my SS team.

ForteAnly

Hoping they bring out more event pokemon via Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

Bank$

Picked up three last night. They should hold these on wi-fi more often.

MetaPheonixPal

I wished they announced this a little earlier so I wouldn't have had to go to Gamestop but atleast now I have a gamestop one and wifi one, each with different OT and ID. Great Idea Nintendo!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wished they announced this a little earlier so I wouldn't have had to go to Gamestop but atleast now I have a gamestop one and wifi one, each with different OT and ID. Great Idea Nintendo!

I'm slightly disappointed by that too. I just think they could've given us some idea of a possible Wi-Fi distribution. The only reason we learned about it was because it was on the European sites and because most assumed it would work on US games too.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
Just got mine on my Platinum and will get it on the others as well.
So happy they decided to have it via Wi-Fi!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yeah!!

Now Canada can get it. I'm picking it up on my Platinum and Pearl tonight.

MareBear

I just picked up mine on Pearl and Diamond today. I'm going to keep the one on Diamond and evolve it to a Pikachu and possibly a Raichu later. The one on Pearl is going to HeartGold when I get it on the 14th. By the way, thanks for the info on the event! I was going to go to my local GameStop to see if they still had the event going but now I don't really need to. XD

Chimecho3000

I'm surprised they released them over Wi-Fi. I hope all future events are like this too.

I wish I had known this earlier, otherwise I wouldn't have traded for a Gamestp one. Anyway I grabbed one for both Diamond and Platinum, I'm gonna train the Diamond one into a Raichu while the Platinum one will remain UT and go to HeartGold.