• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu-colored Pichu

ForteAnly

Got a pretty good PCP from my Platinum file.

HP:28
ATK:29
DEF:30
Sp.A:29
Sp.D:13
SPE:26

I'll probably use it for my Heat Gold team and fully evolve it into a Raichu.

Patrick2772

I can't get the PCP via Wi-Fi, because for some reason I can't set my DS to connect to my router.

I set up Platinum and then go onto the Wi-Fi part. I have to use Manual set up, so I manually enter the name of my internet connection. Then I have to enter the WEP Key. I enter it, but it says it is incorrect. I know it isn't incorrect because I'm using the same WEP Key for my laptop's internet.

Can someone help me? I really want this Pichu.

tharjaandme

Trash Mainer
I can't get the PCP via Wi-Fi, because for some reason I can't set my DS to connect to my router.

I set up Platinum and then go onto the Wi-Fi part. I have to use Manual set up, so I manually enter the name of my internet connection. Then I have to enter the WEP Key. I enter it, but it says it is incorrect. I know it isn't incorrect because I'm using the same WEP Key for my laptop's internet.

Can someone help me? I really want this Pichu.

If you have access to your router's settings, you can go in and temporarily remove all security settings and make your network an "unsecured network". As soon as you're done receiving your Pichu, you can then change the security settings back to WEP.

For some reason, my DSi can pick up my wi-fi, yet my Pearl cartridge can't, so this is what I have to do as well.

If you don't know how to access your router's settings, call your router's customer service and they'll guide you through the process.

I know it's inconvenient, but it's certainly better than nothing.

BCVM22

For some reason, my DSi can pick up my wi-fi, yet my Pearl cartridge can't, so this is what I have to do as well.

Likely your router security is set to WPA, which the DSi can detect and utilize, but any software not designed specifically for the DSi - any title that isn't DSiWare, essentially - cannot.

GLOAT POST! :p

got it on my second Soft Reset! xD

172.png

Pichu
OT: SPR2010
Shiny
Jolly
31/31/31/30/30/31

NINJA PENGUIN

Ok, Just Wondering...But Is The PCP Pre Set To Be Jolly? Because No Matter How Much I SR On My Plat And Pearl... Its Always Jolly.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
The OT of the Wifi PCP is SPR2010, right?

Um, yes and no. It's SPR2010 for the English PCP but it differs from region to region. The French one's OT is PRI2010, the German one's OT is FRü2010 and so on.

I once asked if there would be a difference, and someone said no but apparently there are quite a few differences, which makes each one unique.

NomadSPG

4th Gen. Dragon '88
That was good idea to share PCP via Wi-Fi!:D I'm from Poland and i've imported US version of Platinum, and this PCP gives me a chance to get Notched/Spiked Ear Pichu in upcoming Soul Silver:)
It's my 4th wonder card on Platinum, nice;D i deleted wonder card of secret key:( and i hope that 5th gen will can store more wonder cards than 3 only.

ancient pray

You. Will. Be. Mine.
How do you get this pichu?
Do you have to go to a Gamestop and receive it via gift, or do you have to be at home and receive the Pichu via Wifi connection? Please answer this question too: The Japanese pikachu coloured pichu, will that one also unlock secrets in the europian HG SS versions?

On HG/SS do I need to use the Gamestp or Spr2010 PCP to get the SEP or it doen't matter XD

halloweenghost

Do you have to go to a Gamestop and receive it via gift, or do you have to be at home and receive the Pichu via Wifi connection? Please answer this question too: The Japanese pikachu coloured pichu, will that one also unlock secrets in the europian HG SS versions?

the gamestop event is over so you have to use wifi to get it now.

And PCP will work with any game as gamefreak encourages trading from around the world.

Patrick2772

If you have access to your router's settings, you can go in and temporarily remove all security settings and make your network an "unsecured network". As soon as you're done receiving your Pichu, you can then change the security settings back to WEP.

If you don't know how to access your router's settings, call your router's customer service and they'll guide you through the process.

I know it's inconvenient, but it's certainly better than nothing.

Thanks. :) But is this really the only way I can do it? My parents aren't exactly thrilled at the idea of taking the password off - even if it is only temporary.

Camcam

Just got my second PCP over WiFi yesterday. What does SPR2010 even mean? Really excited to have one on my new Platinum.

pokemaster394

JESUS FREAK
I completely forgot that mcdonalds has free wireless! Gonna have to convince my dad to let us eat inside the next time we go there so that I can use their wifi to get me some new pokemon on my games, if he's not completely booked with work for his job at home and if we're not going to church. Hopefully, my sister won't have a reason already planned for why what I wanna do is a bad idea or a big waste of time. I swear, having a sibling really sucks sometimes.

Yes, it will. The proof is that via the use of the gts, I got a japanese event Shaymin and it got me the gracedia flower, allowing it to enter its sky forme.

Last edited: