• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archon

Milotic Master
I Reckon They Should Make An Alternative Evolution of Pikachu What Do You Think?

Archon

Milotic Master
Well... You Dont Know That It Wont Happen Who thougt There'd Be a Marmortar or a togakiss hmmm?

Hope not. I mean, it might be possible, but it's very unlikely to happen, considering that Pikachu's pretty much the flagship pokemon of the entire series. Not unless they plan to supplant the electric rodent from his perch upon Ash's shoulder, anyway.

Pikachu's pretty much gonna be stuck with Pichu-Pikachu-Raichu. I even kinda doubt it'd happen in the fifth gen, to be honest. But who knows?

I don't see how much further they could go with Muk, there's only so much you can do with a pile of goo.
In terms of an evolution for Farfetch'd, it may eventually happen if there is ever to be 5th gen pokemon but I would rather see other 2nd gen Pokemon evole like Shuckle.

Beotium

Mew-Overlord
Would be really cool to have Pikachu undergoing an evolution at night.
But that would mean it throws away its "cuteness"-Image which is the main reason for being the PKMN-Mascot of all times..So they never change it..Like what's old its gold..or something like that...

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
So Maybe Not Pikachu But What About... Farfetched Or Muk

In my opinion the evolution of Muk went from a small goop to a great big goop with bigger eyes. Their isnt much to build on. Now Farfetched on the other hand should just stay as one. It doesnt need to be tampered. I like to see some 1st and 2nd generation that dont have an evolution stage...

Jolley

No, they already dished out enough pointless evos this generation, don't need another. Plus pikachu with light ball is decent already

Jolley

In my opinion the evolution of Muk went from a small goop to a great big goop with bigger eyes. Their isnt much to build on. Now Farfetched on the other hand should just stay as one. It doesnt need to be tampered. I like to see some 1st and 2nd generation that dont have an evolution stage...

Farfetched is the one pokemon that I think needs an evo, its base stats are terrible and doesnt have a decent movepool. Sure it has that stick, but it can't make good use of it, it needs to to ever be considered to be used.

Cool Frood

<-- Feelin' Blue...
No, Pikachu won't evolve... as mentioned before, there are plenty of pokemon that need evolving instead of Pikachu. I want a Kangahskan evo personally....

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
No, Pikachu needs no new evolution. In fact, Some would say Raichu isn't needed either, But whatever the case, Another evolution would be unnecessary.

H3R0

LordHotstuff
No, Pikachu won't evolve... as mentioned before, there are plenty of pokemon that need evolving instead of Pikachu. I want a Kangahskan evo personally....
Those Blue Babies Should Be The Pre-Evo Of Kangahskan.
Its The Only Pokemon That Doesnt Have A True Name

Status
Not open for further replies.