• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu, I claim you?

Diogenes

Pokemon Horder
What's all this claiming business about? I don't get it.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
There are certain threads where people can post to 'claim' their favourite Pokémon. It's just bragging rights really. It's on a first come, first served basis and is not generally available to newer members.

it is a thread where people who have been around at least a month can choose from a list of pkmn and claim it(i am the current holder of vibrava)
but right now even if u are a month old you cannot claim because the mod who runs it is on holiday right now
and when she returns she will open the thread back up after she catches up
and then if u are a month old and have been active u may claim a pkmn
here is a link to the thread
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=456372
and also u may not claim pikachu for she is already claimed :D

Last edited:

Aegon

it is a thread where people who have been around at least a month can choose from a list of pkmn and claim it(i am the current holder of vibrava)
but right now even if u are a month old you cannot claim because the mod who runs it is on holiday right now
and when he returns he will open the thread back up after he catches up
and then if u are a month old and have been active u may claim a pkmn
here is a link to the thread
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=456372
and also u may not claim pikachu for he is already claimed :D
*Coughs* She *Coughs* Vyksta is a she.