• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu & Pichu! (P03)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pikachu & Pichu!

While Ash is preparing a suprise for Pikachu, Pikachu gets lost in the big city only to find some Pichu and their friends. They anger a Houndour and run away from it. Can Pikachu get back in time?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

This was the cutest of any of the Pikachu mini movies, and I liked how they all worked together at the end to save the big pile of trash used for something.

M

meggirl63

I thought this was a fun short 'cause I imagined that I was actually there with a friend. During the movie, I followed Pikachu and those Pichu Bros. all around the city.

P

PokeFan4Ever7783

Yeah I even have to admit this one was cute. I'll even admit Ash planning a party for him and Pikachu cause it's the anniversery of when they first met was really sweet.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was a pretty good short, and it's interesting that they had a couple of Pokemon Chronicle shorts based on it since. The pichus were definitely the highlights of the movie, though Meowth was pretty funny too. :) I do like "Pikachu's PikaBoo" and "Gotta Dance" better, but at least this was a step up from the first two shorts.

Aptenodytes

this was my favorite short. i liked the tire fort thing and pikachu working with 2 pichus was fun to watch. 9/10

P

PokeTrainer7783

I liked this until the ending got all mushy. :D but all in all it was pretty good. 7/10.

Rukario2000

Nyan nyan nyan nyan
Pretty cute 3/5

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
This was amazing.

Runty

Hehe, whenever I see the part where Pikachu and the Pichu Bros land on Houndour, I just imagine them squeaking "EEK!! CHEESE IT!" Lol, so lame, but funny at the same time.

EDIT: Oh, and the part at the beginning where Pichu gives Pikachu a raspberry. I just love how Pikachu gets pwned there. :p

Last edited:
team work team work team work team work team work team work team work team work pickachu shortcuts..........hm..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
oh! i mean yeah i saw the one on pokemon chanel (ther game not u know chanel chanel the game get it lol) and the one in pokemon hereos.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This mini-movie was pretty good. One of the better Pikachu shorts being cuz Pikachu os one of the few electric types I actually like. Good teamwork is always important. It was also good to see Pikachu get back to Ash.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
didn't reeally like it

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I don't really like the Pichu bros, but this wasn't too bad.

It was funny when they tried to take on Houdour and ended up knocking themselves out.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought this was a good short. I thought that Pikachu and the Pichu Bros. were cute together. I really liked the teamwork that happened trying to save the fort. I also liked the fact that Ash and Pikachu actually celebrated an anniversary of the day they met.