1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pikachu & Pichu! (P03)

Discussion in 'Pokémon The Movies' started by Serebii, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Pikachu & Pichu!

While Ash is preparing a suprise for Pikachu, Pikachu gets lost in the big city only to find some Pichu and their friends. They anger a Houndour and run away from it. Can Pikachu get back in time?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

2. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife JElliot

This was the cutest of any of the Pikachu mini movies, and I liked how they all worked together at the end to save the big pile of trash used for something.

3. meggirl63

meggirl63 Guest

I thought this was a fun short 'cause I imagined that I was actually there with a friend. During the movie, I followed Pikachu and those Pichu Bros. all around the city.

4. tmp1114

tmp1114 Marsh Trainer

all the pikachu movies all about teamwork.

5. xMM_absol13x

xMM_absol13x Guest

I loved that one, It was the best.

6. Yeah I even have to admit this one was cute. I'll even admit Ash planning a party for him and Pikachu cause it's the anniversery of when they first met was really sweet.

7. Lil Brother

Lil Brother Just kinda there.

By far the best Pikachu movie. You can not watch that without going "aw..."

Does anyone else crack up when Pikachu and the Pichus fall out of the vent onto the bus and Pikachu starts to freak out?

8. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

This was a pretty good short, and it's interesting that they had a couple of Pokemon Chronicle shorts based on it since. The pichus were definitely the highlights of the movie, though Meowth was pretty funny too. :) I do like "Pikachu's PikaBoo" and "Gotta Dance" better, but at least this was a step up from the first two shorts.

9. Aptenodytes

Aptenodytes Well-Known Member

this was my favorite short. i liked the tire fort thing and pikachu working with 2 pichus was fun to watch. 9/10

10. I liked this until the ending got all mushy. :D but all in all it was pretty good. 7/10.

11. Rukario2000

Rukario2000 Nyan nyan nyan nyan

Pretty cute 3/5

12. stoopidmahn

stoopidmahn Banned

i luved this mini movie, cause it had houndour

13. eonteam123456

eonteam123456 Codenumber 242

This was amazing.

14. Runty

Runty Member

Hehe, whenever I see the part where Pikachu and the Pichu Bros land on Houndour, I just imagine them squeaking "EEK!! CHEESE IT!" Lol, so lame, but funny at the same time.

EDIT: Oh, and the part at the beginning where Pichu gives Pikachu a raspberry. I just love how Pikachu gets pwned there. :p

Last edited: Jul 3, 2007
  15. omar_alrajhi

omar_alrajhi Member

team work team work team work team work team work team work team work team work pickachu shortcuts..........hm..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    oh! i mean yeah i saw the one on pokemon chanel (ther game not u know chanel chanel the game get it lol) and the one in pokemon hereos.

16. WaterDragon trainer

WaterDragon trainer Freak Like Me

This mini-movie was pretty good. One of the better Pikachu shorts being cuz Pikachu os one of the few electric types I actually like. Good teamwork is always important. It was also good to see Pikachu get back to Ash.

17. npdargy312

npdargy312 Master Coordinator

didn't reeally like it

18. d_dan_n

d_dan_n <= Sabrina!

i really liked this mini movie!

19. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

I don't really like the Pichu bros, but this wasn't too bad.

It was funny when they tried to take on Houdour and ended up knocking themselves out.

20. Hibachi

Hibachi Grass Pokemon Expert

I thought this was a good short. I thought that Pikachu and the Pichu Bros. were cute together. I really liked the teamwork that happened trying to save the fort. I also liked the fact that Ash and Pikachu actually celebrated an anniversary of the day they met.