• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pikachu & Pichu! (P03)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was cute, though I am still confused about where this took place. It looks like Goldenrold City from the sheer size but it always looked like NYC :S

Anyway, the Pichu Brothers got into mischief and Pikachu had to settle things.

Loved how the Pokemon living in the tire-fort pulled together to save their home. 6/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I loved how Pichu and Pikachu were frinds, it was funny..

And how they worked together it was amazing.

6/10

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I loved how Pichu and Pikachu were frinds, it was funny..

Friends? Ok but how was that funny?

Granted, they had some misadventures but their friendship was bound to happen because they are Pokemon of the same evolutionary family.

G50

No longer posting
I liked this Pikachu and Pichu short. Not as much as the 1st short, but better than the 2nd short. The Pichu brothers are very cute! It was great to see that Ash did a surprise party celebrating the anniversary of when him and Pikachu 1st met. The tire fort was very cool, it was great to see the Pokemon working together to fix it.

60/100

Ashley Miley

This is my 2nd favorite short (behind Pikachu's Vacation). I love how Ash throws the surprise party for Pikachu.

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
This is my favorite pokemon short, besides Pikachu's Vacation =D

Opal Pikachu13

I enjoyed this Pikachu short. This introduced the Pichu Bros, before they appeared in many Pokemon Chronicles episodes, and in the special that was featured in Pokemon Channel. It was great seeing Pikachu interact with the Pichu Bros and hang out at their special place with other Pokemon, and also them working together to fix their hangout after the situation with Houndour. It was also nice of Ash to plan a special celebration for Pikachu, marking the day that they first met and started their Pokemon journey together.

Wolfgirl44

Ignitionshipper
Every time I watch this one, I cry. It's embarrassing, but it's true.

I don't even know why. Somehow I just get really weepy when the playground is about to fall down and they all help rebuild it.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I think this is one of the better shorts. The others after this just weren't that great (except maybe "Gotta Dance!"), they were all just too cutesy. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind cutesy stuff, but it's at least got to have a point.

Anyway, I like the Pichu Brothers, they remind me of my twin brothers. You can tell one's smart and a leader, and the other's mischievous and kinda dumb. And I have to admit, I'm a sucker for cute things that has tufts of hair sticking up. You almost never get to see that in the anime.

It also was a nice way to show a lot of Johto Pokémon, especially the babies. I think I saw the baby Pokémon here first before they were in the series--if at all. And I liked how they had a playground in an alleyway, that's rather... weird XD. The Houndour was there just to be a bully and to have things be dropped on its head.

But it also had proof that time DOES go by on Pokémon, as it marked the first year anniversary of *gasp* Ash and Pikachu. So as of Pikachu and Pichu, Ash was eleven. I think we haven't seen an anniversary party since.

I wish we had the movie so I could see this more often, but I do remember a lot of it, which I suppose is a sign that the short was good enough to remain in my memory for as long as it has. Then again, who can forget the Pichu Brothers?

Aquarelle

Staff member
I didn't like this short as much as Pikachu's Vacation, but I still liked it. The Pichu Bros. were adorable! I liked watching Pikachu and the Pichus explore the city, it was quite an adventure. I also liked the ending of the short - all that food made me very hungry! Plus, the fireworks looked really nice.

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
This was cute, but the writers seemed more interested in showing off new Pokemon than making funny gags.

sandy ketchum

Though ash says its been a year since he and pikachu met ash is still 10 years old thirteen movies later.

NPT

Just a member
I enjoyed this Pikachu short. It was funny when Meowth hit the Billboard, The whole situation with the Pichu brothers, Pikachu and the Houndour was funny as well.

It's nice to see Ash and the gang and their Pokémon celebrating him and Pikachu's first meeting day(Ash's birthday) by throwing a party, but sadly Ash never aged....and he's still 10 after all these years.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Although my favorite overall movie is the second, this stands as my favorite Pikachu short, because of Pichu being in it and the fact that it reminds me of classic Hollywood cartoons.